PDA

View Full Version : So the liberals want to F with our guys... Payback!

Bman
05-29-2010, 03:15 AM
Liberal Media

More on ridiculous Morris and Napolitano call for PA grand jury investigation of Sestak offer
May 28, 2010 2:10 pm ET by Adam Shah

As my colleague Matt Gertz has noted, Fox News' Dick Morris and Andrew Napolitano have called on Pennsylvania Attorney General Tom Corbett to "convene a grand jury to get to the bottom of the scandal" involving the Obama administration's offer of a position to Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA). The Obama administration has said that the offer consisted of asking Sestak if he'd be interested in an unpaid position on the Senior Executive Branch Advisory Board while retaining his seat in the House, not an offer of a paid position. Furthermore, a long, long list of legal experts have said this is much ado about nothing.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201005280039

Our guys

By Dick Morris and Judge Andrew Napolitano

With a Democratic Attorney General in Washington, a Democratic president, and both houses of Congress solidly in Democratic control, it is obviously futile to hope that the possible bribery of Joe Sestak to induce him to withdraw from the Senate race against Arlen Specter will be fully investigated. But, as the facts of this scandal grudgingly emerge from the White House and from Congressman Sestak, there is an alternative way to pursue justice.

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/2010/05/27/penn-ag-tom-corbett-should-empanel-grand-jury-in-sestak-affair/

We've been here before. It's time to make some calls people.

http://www.tomcorbettforgovernor.com/

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/

Mailing Address:
Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
16th Floor, Strawberry Square
Harrisburg, PA 17120

Regional Offices:
Find a regional office near you

Phone:
717-787-3391

Fax:
717-787-8242

Press Office:
717-787-5211

MN Patriot
05-29-2010, 03:20 AM
This scandal means nothing to most Americans. Just another one for the ever expanding list of reasons why people don't want to get sucked into the sewer of politics.

Bman
05-29-2010, 03:26 AM
This scandal means nothing to most Americans. Just another one for the ever expanding list of reasons why people don't want to get sucked into the sewer of politics.

Who cares what the scandal means to most Americans. We can ring the phones to make them care.

The media wants to come after our guys? Lets give them something so big they can't help but try to protect their most prominent members.

A Son of Liberty
05-29-2010, 05:06 AM
I'm a fan of the Judge, but Dick Morris is a disgusting, contemptible political animal; when I see this well-named individual, nausea sets in.

MN Patriot
05-29-2010, 07:12 AM
Who cares what the scandal means to most Americans. We can ring the phones to make them care.

The media wants to come after our guys? Lets give them something so big they can't help but try to protect their most prominent members.

Offering a job to someone so they don't run for office may be a crime, but the facts of this case are ambiguous enough so that this whole deal is likely to be forgotten by the next time Lindsay Lohan takes another drink.

Most people are tired of the tit for tat nonsense between Republicans and Democrats. This is the downfall of the whole Tea Party movement, trying to take over the corrupt Republican party. We are just lumped together with the Republicans, so the Democrats attack us with their usual smear machine.

We need to go third party and chart our own destiny, not be constrained with the Republicans albatross.

mczerone
05-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Offering a job to someone so they don't run for office may be a crime, but the facts of this case are ambiguous enough so that this whole deal is likely to be forgotten by the next time Lindsay Lohan takes another drink.

Most people are tired of the tit for tat nonsense between Republicans and Democrats. This is the downfall of the whole Tea Party movement, trying to take over the corrupt Republican party. We are just lumped together with the Republicans, so the Democrats attack us with their usual smear machine.

We need to go third party and chart our own destiny, not be constrained with the Republicans albatross.

You've been instigating this "3rd party" talk on numerous threads. I'll just say: go do it. There are people here that might help, and there are people here who won't, but sitting back and saying "We should do this or that" isn't getting anything done.

I'd also warn about using "we" too much, because you can't control what other people do, think, or say. Do it for yourself, and if you are successful others will follow. But this "3rd party" thing has been tried and tried. It does not generate growing returns as much as other forms of reform or activism - precisely because the bulk of the voters are part of this adolescent clique system.

Good luck, and stop waiting for others to follow you.

MN Patriot
05-29-2010, 06:21 PM
You've been instigating this "3rd party" talk on numerous threads. I'll just say: go do it. There are people here that might help, and there are people here who won't, but sitting back and saying "We should do this or that" isn't getting anything done.

I'd also warn about using "we" too much, because you can't control what other people do, think, or say. Do it for yourself, and if you are successful others will follow. But this "3rd party" thing has been tried and tried. It does not generate growing returns as much as other forms of reform or activism - precisely because the bulk of the voters are part of this adolescent clique system.

Good luck, and stop waiting for others to follow you.

"Good luck, and stop waiting for others to follow you." :confused:

I just throw that idea out there once in a while, to see if anybody thinks it is worth doing. I'm not trying to lead anything, no point to lead when nobody is willing to follow. I am waiting for others to see the light and seriously get a third party movement going.

I'm just trying to get others thinking seriously about what to do after the election, if it is proven that trying to reform the Republican Party is futile.
I was in the Libertarian Party a while ago, so I am familiar with the obstacles third parties face. If enough people decide to go that route it will succeed.

Many voters are disillusioned with the two party system, and are beginning to see no real difference between the two of them. Hence the opportunity for a third party based on libertarian principles.

There should be a sub forum for third party discussion.

YumYum
05-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Why in the Hell is Judge Andrew Napolitano teaming up with Toe Suckin' Morris?

low preference guy
05-29-2010, 06:34 PM
Why in the Hell is Judge Andrew Napolitano teaming up with Toe Suckin' Morris?

Why the HELL is Judge Napolitano working in fucking Fox!?!?!?!