Give me liberty
06-07-2007, 02:11 PM
The more secret guards the better.
and nicer guards

I hope ron paul gets at least 200 Secret Service Guards
so he can be protected.

Captain Shays
06-07-2007, 02:13 PM
I'll be one. I make it known this day that I would gladdly take a bullet for Ron Paul.

If that forced me to protect Bush or Clinton and I saw someone ready to shoot however, I would duck.

hambone1982
06-07-2007, 02:13 PM
I hope he hires a private firm for protection. I don't trust the secrete service.

Edit: I'd take a bullet for him.

Give me liberty
06-07-2007, 02:14 PM
I hope he hires a private firm for protection. I don't trust the secrete service.

Good point.

RonPaul4President
06-07-2007, 02:16 PM
I'll be one. I make it known this day that I would gladdly take a bullet for Ron Paul.

If that forced me to protect Bush or Clinton and I saw someone ready to shoot however, I would duck.

LOL!

angrydragon
06-07-2007, 02:18 PM
I wonder if Ron is hearing what we're saying.

There's volunteers ready to help his campaign. People to protect Ron.

I hope he's watching or listening or someone close to him.

We're trying to reach you Ron. =)

RonPaul4President
06-07-2007, 02:20 PM
I don't trust the secrete service.

When JFK was assasinated there's audio of one of the Secret Service saying "They're going to kill us all." Now, I'm not sure whether he was referring to the KKK or the money lenders. My "gut" instinct says he was referring to the KKK. I'm basing this on the fact that JFK represented everyting the KKK despised.

theknightshift
06-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Does THIS look like a man who needs very many guards?

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7815/ronpaullivefreeordieharzm5.jpg

Yipee-kay-yay-ay!!

(and thanks to voteronpaul08 for the idea on the graphic :) )

AgentSmith
06-07-2007, 02:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

hmmmm...... I dont know....... :rolleyes:

:D

beermotor
06-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Assassinating RP would be the flashpoint for revolution. They wouldn't dare, they're evil, but not THAT stupid.

FSP-Rebel
06-07-2007, 02:43 PM
I have CJ experience (college and my state certification) and am currently awaiting being hired at one of our local county jails. So, if Paul needs some personal protection, he should pick from his supporters cause even a private corporation shouldn't be trusted. Also, I have a pretty good stature which should be helpful. My loyalty to Paul would rival that of which I hold for my own family.

Delivered4000
06-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Hey rebel, regarding your Thomas Jefferson quote sig, isn't it altar with an 'a'?

Oh yeah, and didn't Ron want to abolish the secret service?

FSP-Rebel
06-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Yeah, you're probably right.

dwdollar
06-07-2007, 03:00 PM
I would take a bullet for Ron.

Revolution9
06-07-2007, 04:35 PM

Edit: I'd take a bullet for him.

Ronald Reagan's Secret Service guy shot him and stuffed him in the limo. When at the hospital Reagan asked what Carrieer was in port. I think it was The Enterprise. he asked for two non-coms to guard him. They had strict orders from The President to stand down anybody..he figured he knew who was behind the attempt and it failed so they were likely to try to finish the job.. Ron Paul as President would be wise to extract his bodyguard from big strapping intelligent and Patriotic non coms. They will be fiercely loyal.

I am sure he has thought about this and knows who he can trust. He has amazing instincts.

Best
Randy

SeanEdwards
06-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Assassinating RP would be the flashpoint for revolution. They wouldn't dare, they're evil, but not THAT stupid.

I'm going to take a wild ass guess that you weren't alive during the 1960's.

JFK
MLK
RFK

Razmear
06-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Assassination has evolved a lot from the 60's, they would not shoot at a threat to their corrupt way of life, they would crash his plane (Wellstone), or induce a heart attack or car accident.
If any harm comes to Ron Paul as a result of his campaign, we should resolve to have 100,000 people march in force into the white house and tear it to the ground.
The government needs to be reminded from time to time that we outnumber them and they can only rule by fear for so long.

eb

SeanEdwards
06-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Assassination has evolved a lot from the 60's, they would not shoot at a threat to their corrupt way of life, they would crash his plane (Wellstone), or induce a heart attack or car accident.
If any harm comes to Ron Paul as a result of his campaign, we should resolve to have 100,000 people march in force into the white house and tear it to the ground.
The government needs to be reminded from time to time that we outnumber them and they can only rule by fear for so long.

eb

Remind those fascists exactly why we have a second amendment.

CurtisLow
06-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Rule #1 No convertibles. lol

#2. Stay inside the W-house for two months and change the country as he said he is going too.
#3 Make all of the above a law, backed by the America people that it be irreversible.

I'm ex-gov/military that dealt with security issues of all kinds. I also would put myself in harms way to save Dr. Paul's life. No doubt.

Razmear
06-07-2007, 05:27 PM
OT: I wonder if "I'd Take A Bullet For Ron Paul" T - Shirts would sell on CafePress :)

specsaregood
06-07-2007, 05:37 PM
//

beermotor
06-07-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm going to take a wild ass guess that you weren't alive during the 1960's.

JFK
MLK
RFK

That's true, born in 1977 here.

But - I think we have a tool that they did not have then. The Internet. It's kind of like the Force ... more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Who would have thought that the random far-flung supporters of a "third tier" candidate over a year from an election could force CNN (a global corp) to bow down? And ABC? And the list goes on... things are different. I'm not saying you're wrong, you might be - I'm just saying, we have a lot more going for us nowadays.

lucky
06-07-2007, 05:44 PM
I have CJ experience (college and my state certification) and am currently awaiting being hired at one of our local county jails. So, if Paul needs some personal protection, he should pick from his supporters cause even a private corporation shouldn't be trusted. Also, I have a pretty good stature which should be helpful. My loyalty to Paul would rival that of which I hold for my own family.

They are not that stupid yet. They are thinking he is no threat at all right now. They are so confident that they will just merrily along for now but if they start to think he is a threat then the smear campaign of all smear campaigns will start then who knows after that.

I would be proud to stand in line to take a bullet for this man. I figure they can't take us all down and if he is left standing then woe be the perpetrators and their backers.

Therion
06-07-2007, 05:47 PM
If they let him get as far as the whitehouse, he'd have a VP.

Now, just Hypothetically, and I'm just playing this game for fun, they'd want to get rid of Ron Paul ASAP, but as soon as he looks like he has a significant chance of winning. When RP wins New Hampshire, it'd be right then, the perfect moment. They want him to have minimal support and exposure while not wasting resources on a guy who was never a threat to the military/indrustrial complex.

Also they wouldn't shoot him with a big ol rifle, they'd use poison or push him down the stairs. A lot more subtle.

lucky
06-07-2007, 05:50 PM
If they let him get as far as the whitehouse, he'd have a VP.

Now, just Hypothetically, and I'm just playing this game for fun, they'd want to get rid of Ron Paul ASAP, but as soon as he looks like he has a significant chance of winning. When RP wins New Hampshire, it'd be right then, the perfect moment. They want him to have minimal support and exposure while not wasting resources on a guy who was never a threat to the military/indrustrial complex.

Also they wouldn't shoot him with a big ol rifle, they'd use poison or push him down the stairs. A lot more subtle.

History has shown that a bullet is quick and very decisive and sends a hell of a message.

G-khan
06-07-2007, 05:50 PM
When JFK was assasinated there's audio of one of the Secret Service saying "They're going to kill us all." Now, I'm not sure whether he was referring to the KKK or the money lenders. My "gut" instinct says he was referring to the KKK. I'm basing this on the fact that JFK represented everyting the KKK despised.

John Kennedy started printing U.S. Notes and had plans to get rid of the Fed..

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/thefederalreserve.htm

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/eo/eo2.htm

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/kennedy.html

I have seen some of the bills he printed...

Ron Paul plans to get rid of the Fed - I fear for his life. If there is a plane accident don't buy it!

Here is a good flick called Monopoly Men.............

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=100643

HippyChimp
06-07-2007, 06:40 PM
If he stays in NH he'll be fine. There were more than a few people open-carrying at the rally and at Murphys... :cool:

FSP-Rebel
06-07-2007, 07:58 PM
I so can't wait to move to NH. I plan on having my whole family there by the end of the decade.

SeanEdwards
06-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Ron Paul is probably safe as long as he doesn't say anything bad about Putin. :eek:

nathanielyao
06-07-2007, 08:06 PM

eb
I agree, they will be more slick these days. That's what scares me.

Misesian
06-08-2007, 08:50 PM
I think the most moving part of this topic is that Ron Paul has stated that he is ready to die. He has told this Alex Jones and Jones said this on one of his shows.

It is pretty emotional to think that he and all of the Paul family know very well that what we speak of is a very strong possibility, and they are all willing to make this sacrifice. Him and his family already are heroes in my book.

I hope that after Ron wins the election, that this group carries on in full force to back EVERY SINGLE PAULITICIAN that goes to run for Congressional (or even state) office. I'm done with our government, I don't care if we have a Ron Paul statesman running for office in Hawaii that individual is getting my contribution.

I think that John Hostettler was a Ron Paul Republican in Indiana's 8th Congressional district during the 109th session. I know a number of his votes had matched Ron Paul but unfortunately he was voted out.

At risk from going against the majority here in this forum, I'm not so sure like the rest of you that I would in fact take a bullet for Ron Paul. Well actually I think I would take a bullet for any friend of mine so that would be a yes. I don't know Ron Paul personally but I'm sure most of you have that same feeling where you know him as a friend. So yes, I guess I TOO would take a bullet for him, but I just would not want to be one of his guards whose job is to do this.

AlexAmore
06-08-2007, 08:55 PM
I'd take a bullet for Ron Paul.
Life Free or Die.

^That would be an awesome T-shirt.

4Horsemen
06-08-2007, 09:28 PM
RP is 71 years old with 16 grandchildren. I don't think he's scared to die from a bullet as much as what waits for his grandchildren if he fails. That's why I'm hoping Jesse Ventura hops into this race at some point. He knows plenty of people from his Seal team days, and would have no problem getting some heavy handed protection. Once you get the special operation community on board; the establishment will back off in fear of losing everything. I can't believe we have to talk about this stuff these days. :rolleyes:

Misesian
06-08-2007, 10:02 PM
RP is 71 years old with 16 grandchildren. I don't think he's scared to die from a bullet as much as what waits for his grandchildren if he fails.

Yes that's right, but his 16 grandchildren must also know that he will become a gigantic target once the establishment sees that he will win. It is just touching that they seem to be OK with this. Maybe they don't know, I don't know. Though it is quite honorable of him to expect that this type of horrid/painful death could be upon him yet not even bat an eye about it.

In the end it's going to be up to God. But God's lit a fire under me and I'm listening. I hope that God keeps him around here for at least another 2-3 decades to fight the good fight. Being that he's an "exercise addict" I wonder what his "Real Age" would be. He seems a good young and healthy 71 even though his face sometimes shows his age.

SeanEdwards
06-08-2007, 10:11 PM
This topic is kind of morbid.