PDA

View Full Version : Ed Show promo on Rand's citizenship...

TXcarlosTX
05-28-2010, 04:07 PM
position. Ehh. They are scared

0zzy
05-28-2010, 04:15 PM
and it helps him in Kentucky so I don't get what they are trying to do. plus this is a common position held by Rand and Ron.

btw, are people idiots? I mean really. "You say you are for the constitution but you clearly hate it."

Ya...wow. okay. I guess they'd be the ones who wouldn't amend the constitution to get rid of slavery then too huh? cause, ya know, it was in the constitution and they are constitutionalists and all.

specsaregood
05-28-2010, 04:21 PM
and it helps him in Kentucky so I don't get what they are trying to do. plus this is a common position held by Rand and Ron.

They have a partisan reason for pushing it. What that reason is? I don't know. One possiblity could be that they KNOW they are going to lose the KY Senate race, but instead will use Rand as the boogeyman in order to rile up the liberal base in other states where they do have a chance.

sailingaway
05-28-2010, 04:23 PM
They are trying to gear up their NATIONAL base over immigration to mobilize them to vote. They see that as their best chance to offset the enthusiasm on the right.

MRoCkEd
05-28-2010, 04:24 PM
They are trying to gear up their NATIONAL base over immigration to mobilize them to vote. They see that as their best chance to offset the enthusiasm on the right.
Yeah

I don't care about a few neocons going down, as long as Rand isn't harmed.

specsaregood
05-28-2010, 04:25 PM

I think they are gonna find out blowback is a bitch then even from their base.

sailingaway
05-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Yeah

I don't care about a few neocons going down, as long as Rand isn't harmed.

Except they are also trying to use it to scare moderates from voting for tea party GOP. Other than that.....

But I agree Rand is the big issue, and I think it won't stop him. In fact, shifting the issue to Conway's push for amnesty is going to help Rand, if anything, I should think.

MRoCkEd
05-28-2010, 04:26 PM
WTF!

A "Republican Strategist" on to diss Rand?

"It's unconstitutional to amend the constitution"

Bulllllllllllsssssssssssssshhhhhiiiiiiiiittttttttt tt!

sailingaway
05-28-2010, 04:31 PM
WTF!

Did he actually say that? Because in that case the 14th amendment would have no power, and Rand wouldn't have to change it.....

josh.schisler
05-28-2010, 04:33 PM
WTF!

Exactly. I've watched Ron Christie defend the least defensible actions of Republican politicians for so long.

I guess this asshole isn't going along with the Republican establishment in defending Rand.

BamaFanNKy
05-28-2010, 04:36 PM
The Republican Strategist is retard.

What GOP Strategist uses Daily Kos #s.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JnCUXFEdVus/SZ0A66QANaI/AAAAAAAAAN4/xKDOVIaBri0/s400/ron_christie.jpg

Guess who Ron Christie was Vice President of? You Guessed it. Trey Grayson's favorite Lobbyist and Lynn Cheney loving DC Navigators.

specsaregood
05-28-2010, 04:36 PM
Did he actually say that? Because in that case the 14th amendment would have no power, and Rand wouldn't have to change it.....

Yeah, not to mention no income tax (16th) and all the senators in D.C. are illegit (17th)

BamaFanNKy
05-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Exactly. I've watched Ron Christie defend the least defensible actions of Republican politicians for so long.

I guess this asshole isn't going along with the Republican establishment in defending Rand.

He was the VP of DC Navigators. He's still pissed about the ad outing them on the bailout:
YouTube - RAND PAUL- MACHINE TV AD.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APq-a7m2lYE)

bighairycaveman
05-28-2010, 04:59 PM
That made my head explode. And the retard republican guy?? wtf really? who is he fooling????!!!???

RonPaulFanInGA
05-28-2010, 05:28 PM
MSNBC is something else.

Constitutional amendments are unconstitutional? WTF?

The AP getting their articles from MoveOn.org (seriously).

They're scared.

Galileo Galilei
05-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Yeah, not to mention no income tax (16th) and all the senators in D.C. are illegit (17th)

That's baloney.

jct74
05-28-2010, 05:44 PM
YouTube - Rand Paul Wants To Change The Constitution To Not Give Citizenship To "Anchor Babies" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z90GqDv-XE)

RonPaulFanInGA
05-28-2010, 05:49 PM
YouTube - Rand Paul Wants To Change The Constitution To Not Give Citizenship To "Anchor Babies" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z90GqDv-XE)

"Rand New Controversy"

Are these people insane?

Everything is "controversy" to MS-DNC re: Rand Paul.

sailingaway
05-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Come on, Ed, how many times can we say 'extreme, extreme, extremist'?

And he NEVER said STRIPPING anyone of citizenship, he said change the rules going forward.

But gee, I can't IMAGINE why someone whose livilihood was tied to AIG and K street wouldn't want RON PAUL's SON as Senator....

BamaFanNKy
05-28-2010, 05:50 PM
This video features:
Liberal Pro Obamicon vs. DC Navigator Cheney rep.

JohnEngland
05-28-2010, 05:55 PM

Yeah, so in other words, they're going to motivate their base by spreading lies. Remarkable!

The real people to blame in this are those poor fools who believe the lies and don't think for themselves. Do they really think that the Arizona governor etc. are actually racist?

Emotion is the destroyer of nations. Reason is the builder of civilizations.

jct74
05-28-2010, 06:13 PM
I think I found a Republican pundit that I dislike even more than Bill Kristol.

beazy
05-28-2010, 07:04 PM
I like how instead of saying the civil rights act issue he says the african american issue. Like somehow Rand hates blacks. When it has nothing to do about any one particular race, and him saying its all about african americans by default is in itself inherently racist.