PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck doing another great show....

BamaFanNKy
05-28-2010, 03:17 PM
on black founders of U.S.

It's the forgotten history of our country. If you like History Channel's "America, The Story Of Us" this episode of his show will appeal to you.

sevin
05-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Yeah, Glenn Beck's really coming around...

Flash
05-28-2010, 05:43 PM
A lot of Abraham Lincoln worship.

eOs
05-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah, Glenn Beck's really coming around...

lol :D

libertythor
05-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Forgotten? Most of us learned about Benjamin Banneker and Crispus Attucks in school, and I also remember something about George Washington being saved from being poisoned by a warning from his slaves.

mikem317
05-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Eh, I lost a lot of respect for Beck after his character assassination of Debra Medina...

BamaFanNKy
05-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Eh, I lost a lot of respect for Beck after his character assassination of Debra Medina...

Yeah. How he forced her not to give a straight answer. :rolleyes:

low preference guy
05-28-2010, 06:32 PM

His question was like asking Rand if he supports property rights while showing black people on the background being excluded or assaulted in a restaurant.

Do you remember the question? One of them was like this: Do any of the people who work for you believe in 9/11 truth?

It was obviously unfair because no one checks before hiring whether they believe in 9/11 truth or not, but if you answer "I don't know", it still makes you look bad and the hosts make fun of you.

BamaFanNKy
05-28-2010, 06:36 PM
His question was like asking Rand if he supports property rights while showing black people on the background being excluded or assaulted in a restaurant.

Do you remember the question? One of them was like this: Do any of the people who work for you believe in 9/11 truth?

It was obviously unfair because no one checks before hiring whether they believe in 9/11 truth or not, but if you answer "I don't know", it still makes you look bad and the hosts make fun of you.

It's a fair question. 9-11 truthers run wild on the board that support her.

low preference guy
05-28-2010, 06:39 PM
It's a fair question. 9-11 truthers run wild on the board that support her.

Yep, asking "Is any of the people who work for you a 9/11 truther?" is a fair question. Just like "Have you stopped beating your wife?" is a fair question.

purplechoe
05-28-2010, 07:18 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/9/h/2/glenn-beck-padded-room.gif

Athan
05-28-2010, 07:27 PM

An answer which was less supportive of 911 truthers than beck's Sep. 09 show which he interviews 911 truthers and states he would want to know if the government was behind it?

Or by forced are you implying she was forcced to say a less damning answer like Rand Paul on Maddow's show? I don't get why you support the beck-stabbing bastard. The son of a bitch was gunning for his boyfriend rick perry. Perry is a bigger asshole with his trans-Texas corridor to support his nafta super highway buddies.

chadhb
05-28-2010, 11:51 PM
When I watch Beck, I get tingles up my leg, then I barf all over myself.

Ricky201
05-29-2010, 01:56 AM

Don't you have a Glenn Beck messageboard to be on?

Seriously the amount of Glenn Beck sympathizers on this board is quite astonishing.

speciallyblend
05-29-2010, 07:51 AM
beckin, if you look up the new definition of moron you will notice glenn beck, beckin

RonPaulGetsIt
05-29-2010, 08:06 AM
Medina represents everything he claims to be in favor of....limited government, states rights, individual liberty. Perry has supported mandatory Gardasil vaccinations and emminent domain to build a Texas superhighway.

If you can't see who Beck works for you just aren't paying attention. That being said he has some occasional good shows when there is nothing on the line.