PDA

View Full Version : FBN just reported "clean up workers shipped in FOR BO VISIT ONLY."

MsDoodahs
05-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Jeff Flock on FBN from Grand Isle LA, said today for the FIRST TIME when he and his camera guy were driving in, they passed several busses full of "clean up workers." He thought maybe the clean up effort was actually getting started.

But get this: WWL out of NOLA is reporting that those busses full of workers were brought in AS A STAGED EVENT for Barack's visit. :mad::mad::mad:

THEY WERE SHIPPED IN FOR SHOW and they're being SHIPPED OUT as soon as BO leaves.

:mad::mad::mad:

RM918
05-28-2010, 12:45 PM
Not even surprised by this anymore.

MelissaWV
05-28-2010, 12:49 PM
Jeff Flock on FBN from Grand Isle LA, said today for the FIRST TIME when he and his camera guy were driving in, they passed several busses full of "clean up workers." He thought maybe the clean up effort was actually getting started.

But get this: WWL out of NOLA is reporting that those busses full of workers were brought in AS A STAGED EVENT for Barack's visit. :mad::mad::mad:

THEY WERE SHIPPED IN FOR SHOW and they're being SHIPPED OUT as soon as BO leaves.

They had to clean up a spot along the beach so he wouldn't mess up his shoes.

dannno
05-28-2010, 12:53 PM
Ya they stage a lot of things for the President so he can be more sincere when he talks.

michaelwise
05-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Bred American born Sovereigns must demand their constitutional rights be fully restored. We must also demand our government stop lying to us through their staged events.

MelissaWV
05-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Is it wrong that I kind of hope some environmentalist picks up a big tar ball and flings it at the President? I don't want him struck, but it could splat on the podium and slide down accusingly.

MsDoodahs
05-28-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm listening to his press conference via the WWL website.

HOW FUCKING DARE THAT BOZO CLAIM THE SPILL HAS BEEN HIS HIGHEST PRIORITY.

They've sent 1400 people (nat'l guard)

And they've sent boats (YEAH WHICH ARE SITTING IN THE FUCKING DOCKS YOU ASSHOLE BOZO).

Goddammit.

MsDoodahs
05-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Is it wrong that I kind of hope some environmentalist picks up a big tar ball and flings it at the President? I don't want him struck, but it could splat on the podium and slide down accusingly.

I was thinking earlier that it would be fitting if an oil soaked pelican died in flight and landed on the podium right in front of him while he's standing there.

MelissaWV
05-28-2010, 01:03 PM

And they've sent boats (YEAH WHICH ARE SITTING IN THE FUCKING DOCKS YOU ASSHOLE BOZO).

Goddammit.

Weren't they sending nearly that many National Guard troops to the Border with Mexico to tackle the illegal problem that Arizona was already tackling in their own way? Phew! This is more of a priority... by... 200 people?

It's been over a month. During that time we had that White House dinner, the Mexican President over (to badmouth the country), continued wars overseas (I wonder how quickly troops could clean up the mess? A lot of them have experience with nasty cleanups), and I think even Kagan falls into that time period.

Top priority... good to know!

MsDoodahs
05-28-2010, 01:06 PM
oh, great news - he's sent some doctors down there and some scientists to monitor people's health. :rolleyes:

He's emphatic - BP is responsible for the disaster. He will make BP do all this stuff. :rolleyes:

Man I am so sick of this ignorant piece of shit that is the "president."

Oh, and just now he comes out with "the buck stops with me."

After saying it's all BP's job to do everything. :rolleyes:

What an idiot.

Mahkato
05-28-2010, 01:11 PM

Goddammit.

oh, great news - he's sent some doctors down there and some scientists to monitor people's health. :rolleyes:

He's emphatic - BP is responsible for the disaster. He will make BP do all this stuff. :rolleyes:

Man I am so sick of this ignorant piece of shit that is the "president."

Oh, and just now he comes out with "the buck stops with me."

After saying it's all BP's job to do everything. :rolleyes:

What an idiot.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :D

Southron
05-28-2010, 01:11 PM
As much as I disliked Bush, I can just imagine what the fringe media would have done had this happened during his presidency.

MelissaWV
05-28-2010, 01:14 PM
As much as I disliked Bush, I can just imagine what the fringe media would have done had this happened during his presidency.

With Haliburton's name involved? And "big oil" involved?

Bush and Cheney would be booed every time they held a press conference, and eventually they'd have all kinds of stuff to answer for... that they had nothing to do with.

I wonder how BO is going to "make" BP do all of this stuff? Their liability is capped.

MsDoodahs
05-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :D

I raged at Bush worse than this after Katrina....lol....

MsDoodahs
05-28-2010, 01:20 PM
I wonder how BO is going to "make" BP do all of this stuff? Their liability is capped.

He's utterly disingenous.

He knows their liability is capped.

He just mouths lies to the people.

Bruno
05-28-2010, 01:22 PM
msm needs to pick this up, but prolly won't

Original_Intent
05-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Yes I like how BO took "responsibility" yesterday.

"It's my fault because I mistakenly thought the oil companies had their act together for handling an incident like this."

In other words, I accept responsibility for being too trusting.

GTFO Barry.

Vessol
05-28-2010, 01:36 PM
This whole incident shows how fake the environmentalist left is. If it was Bush they would be howling, no one cares if it's Obama however.

MsDoodahs
05-28-2010, 01:43 PM
This whole incident shows how fake the environmentalist left is. If it was Bush they would be howling, no one cares if it's Obama however.

same as with the wars.

The left is apparently a totally unprincipled lot.

Anti Federalist
05-28-2010, 01:52 PM

That ^

same as with the wars.

The left is apparently a totally unprincipled lot.

And that ^

sevin
05-28-2010, 01:59 PM

If the masses would stop believing the bullshit they see on television things would change.

Anti Federalist
05-28-2010, 03:43 PM
http://irregulartimes.com/boxgate.jpg

You see, those boxes that seem to be stacked up to the ceiling behind bush aren't really boxes at all. They're made up, painted carefully on a canvas that appears to be real when photographed or viewed on television.

Of course, stacked all around Bush were real boxes, with the words "Made in U.S.A." stamped on them, just like in the fake painted boxes behind him. One would think that there must have been some truth to the image Bush's PR people created for him that day. Sadly, it's with these boxes that Bush's snow job turned into a blizzard.

After Bush gave his speech, a curious reporter wondered why there was extra tape around the areas that were stamped "Made in U.S.A." and peeled the tape back to see what lay beneath. The reporter found the words "Made in China". That's right, in order to make George W. look good, a team of people working for the White House printed up special stickers to make the President's speech seem patriotic by covering up the fact that the boxes all around him were full of products made in China, not in America.

At first, White House spokespeople denied that they were involved in the fraud. Later, they admitted that the fake labels were put on the boxes on purpose, in order to make George W. look good.

http://irregulartimes.com/boxgate.html

MsDoodahs
05-28-2010, 03:46 PM
They're all snakes.

DC is a pit.

MsDoodahs
05-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Wolfe just interviewed a Jefferson Parish councilman about this. I did not see the whole thing.

A reporter at the newsconference asked BP guy about it, BP guy said it isn't unusual for the clean up workers to leave in the late afternoon.

Councilman said BP recruited for a while and lined up "clean up workers" just for the big media event today. He said they left right after BO was gone. He said it wouldn't have been a problem except they've had oil washing up for two weeks and nowhere near this many "clean up" folks present.

Wolfe said CNN will continue to look into it. :rolleyes: