PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: "A new Hope" High res somewhere?

TwiStEr
10-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Does anyone know if there is a highres version (at least better than youtube) around?

Im collecting stuff for myself so that in the future I still have all this and can look back and say I was part of it. This video is great and I wish I had a better version ... any advise is much appreciated

thx

nullvalu
10-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Does anyone know if there is a highres version (at least better than youtube) around?

Im collecting stuff formyself so that in the future I still have all this and can look back and say I was part of it. This video is great and I wish I had a better version ... and advise is much appreciated

thx
Edit/Delete Message

I'd try sending a message on youtube to the author

katao
10-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Sure wish there was so I could edit out the 'Romney has polygamist ancestors' dig, so we could spread the video widely in Utah. I contacted them right after it was released, but haven't heard a response. If you know the author, PLEASE ask him to release the editable content.

richard1984
10-12-2007, 03:54 PM
I hope so. (And I agree with the polygomy comment.)

This new video just might be the best yet!!!

Aravoth...looks like you've got some competition buddy! :D (I love free markets.... I LOVE FREEDOM!!!! :D)

ross11988
10-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Yes I would like one too.

Keith
10-12-2007, 04:13 PM
I also would like one without the Lincoln quote so that it could be distributed in the South. (Lincoln is not really that popular among my neighbors for some reason.)

ctb619
10-12-2007, 04:31 PM
(Lincoln is not really that popular among my neighbors for some reason.)

probably because he was a tyrant

Ron Paul Fan
10-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Some of you make me sick. I wish he had made the movie this way. I wish he had made the movie how I wanted. Well, make your own damn movie!!!!! The creator of this video has worked very hard on his masterpiece. And some of you trash it like you trashed HQ's new radio ad. I think it's a shame that the creator of this brilliant video will be bombarded by people who want him to change the movie to fit their preferences. If the creator of the movie is reading this, I'm sorry on behalf of some of the people on here who think it's their God given right to tell you how to make your movies and what can be in them. You deserve better than this.