PDA

View Full Version : live chat: Robert Sheer on Rand Paul

Harald
05-28-2010, 05:44 AM
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/live_chat_robert_scheer_on_rand_paul_and_social_ju stice_20100527/

3:05 Robert Scheer
Thu, 27 May 2010 23:05:17 GMT
Comment: Look, just to be clear, I have no intention of supporting Rand Paul to be president or senator or anything else. I am trying to say that the demonization of this guy is all wrong; he makes some valid points that should be debated that concern the waging of unconstitutional war.
He said he would have opposed the war that most Democrats supported and he was against the banking bailout. I am much more concerned with the failure of leadership of the people I voted for. I voted for Clinton, I supported him and I feel he betrayed the trust I put into him.

AdamT
05-28-2010, 06:47 AM
Look, just to be clear, I have no intention of supporting Rand Paul to be president or senator or anything else.

It's really sad to see people so entirely locked into the L-R paradigm. Rand having that (R) next to his name is like the devil to some. Thanks Dubya, Cheney, Rummy, Rove, ect for that.

0zzy
05-28-2010, 09:29 AM
It's really sad to see people so entirely locked into the L-R paradigm. Rand having that (R) next to his name is like the devil to some. Thanks Dubya, Cheney, Rummy, Rove, ect for that.

I'm pretty sure Robert is a progressive, so he wouldn't agree with him on several things ideologically.