PDA

View Full Version : FireSociety/GrassFire getting favorable towards Ron Paul

Misesian
10-12-2007, 03:20 PM
We're starting to do it. This is evidence on how the borderline neoconservative arena is a very ripe area for potential Ron Paul support. The illegal immigration issue is waking people up to the NAU, the Amero, and the CFR and naturally these people will look more favorably on Ron Paul rather than any of the Rudy McRomsonabee's.

We had a pretty large increase in the number of Ron Paul supporters after their last GrassFire.org straw poll which left Ron Paul out of question #7 which essentially broke down which candidates "had a chance" at winning the primary on both sides. We gave them hell, they actually responded on the home page with article defending their non-bias on Ron Paul. Then Steve Elliot wrote a very favorably piece on Ron Paul due to his results in that straw poll after it was released.

There is some more recently as well.

From the "GrassFire Report" written by Steve Elliot: http://www.firesociety.com/blog/100/ElliottBlog/

And this is my favorite from Sean Ivy the FireSociety.com Editor: http://www.firesociety.com/blog/114/18145/Letter-to-Presidential-Hopeful-Ron-Paul/
Who is then attacked in the comments section by the neocons and even his own moderators that work for him, who threaten to leave.

Keep hitting FireSociety.com! It's working and converting over the borderline people. Just remember to NOT TROLL, and to NOT FLAME! It's the Fred Thompson suppporters who do that yet try to pin on us even though, as usual, we're the most level headed, kind, and polite like most libertarian/constitutionalists are because we KNOW that we're right! ;)

torchbearer
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
good news indeed. thank you for the report.

RP4ME
10-12-2007, 03:58 PM
And how pray tell will they try to snek it by the next time? Im so sick of these TRAITORS!!!!!

Misesian
10-12-2007, 04:07 PM
And how pray tell will they try to snek it by the next time? Im so sick of these TRAITORS!!!!!

huh? Not sure what your post above had to do with my original post.

ThePieSwindler
10-12-2007, 04:08 PM
well he did have a little quip at the end about "a southern governor as a better compromise candidate than an idealogical congressman", but he wasnt overtly antagonistic. The worm is turning, however.

Misesian
10-12-2007, 04:20 PM
well he did have a little quip at the end about "a southern governor as a better compromise candidate than an idealogical congressman", but he wasnt overtly antagonistic. The worm is turning, however.

Well that's not exactly what he said, but I think he's right because you know that Ron Paul wouldn't pander just to get votes. He's the best candidate because he appeals to both sides, not just because he compromises with them.

Though the biggest one is the article written by Sean Ivy! Gotta read that one. Never thought he'd agree with the non-interventionism!!

Pete
10-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I watched that 'damning' video that O2Cav91 posted about, and it resembled a Faux News production: Hannity spewing without giving RP a chance to react, and cut off after the first sentence of RP's answer. Sheesh. :(

Got to hand it to Sean. One needn't go to the grave clinging to old opinions. He said it well here:

Apparently a few people did not read the Art of War column I wrote previous to this letter.

Opinions are just that, opinions. Unfortunately we cannot argue opinions, only the facts that we base our opinions on.