PDA

View Full Version : Simmons Out. Schiff v McMahon. How You Can Guarantee Schiff's Victory for FREE

Au-H2O
05-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks to Ron_Paul_For_Connecticut for the source. Simmons says Schiff is "an attractive, smart guy." If we can convince Simmons to endorse Schiff, it would be Linda McMahon's Waterloo. Some points to make:

1. Simmons can get more grassroots support in future elections by endorsing Schiff.
2. McMahon vs. Blumenthal would be bad news for the Republican party.
3. Schiff has the willpower to actually change this country and be a leading voice in Washington. McMahon would just be another Senators.

Here is Simmon's email: info@joinrobsimmons.com

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ODkxZmFlMmM4OTRkNTUwMjgwYzYzM2EwODkxNjc0ZjY=

Legend1104
05-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Emailed. This is what I said:

Mr. Simmons,

I thank you for your time. After recently reading your comments about both Mcmahon and your praise of Peter Schiff I wanted to first express gratitude. Secondly, I humbly request your endorsement of the Schiff campaign. You and I both know that McMahon does not hold the proper qualities to be a Senator. As you said yourself the only real reason she is ahead at the moment is her money. Money does not make a good candidate, of which she is not. Just because you are out of the race does not mean that you should abdicate all affliation with it's possible outcome. Peter Schiff would make a excellent Senator and at the least a much better choice than Lynda. Since you are out of contention, please consider swinging your weight in favor of Peter; if for nothing else than to defeat McMahon. Let us be frank. In our current economic situation, we need a Senator with immense amounts of economic and financial knowledge to help save us from the destruction of our government. Please seriously consider endorsing/supporting Schiff for Senate. Thank you again for your time.

Mr. xxxxxx

freshjiva
05-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Emailed.

Here's what I said:

Dear Mr. Rob Simmons,

As a fellow Republican concerned with the direction of this country with exploding public debt, I am humbly requesting you consider making a public endorsement of Peter Schiff for the Republican Party nominee for Senate from Connecticut.

Peter Schiff clearly understands fiscal and monetary policy and how economies grow. I believe his fiscal discipline is highlighted by his years of economic analysis on television and in his writings. He understands precisely where politicians went wrong in distorting our free market capitalist system, so I strongly believe he’s the best to fix it.

He’s already won several Connecticut Tea Party endorsements. I think if you came out and put your support behind him, you’d not only do a great service by getting behind the right man for the job, but you’ll also win the support of the Tea Party for any future aspirations you may have for holding public office.

Thank you for your consideration,
--Mayur M Thaker

qwerty
05-26-2010, 11:23 PM
BUMP!

This is something EVERYBODY should do for Peter!

erowe1
05-27-2010, 08:21 AM
BUMP!

This is something EVERYBODY should do for Peter!

Everybody? Really?

I don't know. I think the fewer the better. We already have two people saying they did, plus presumably a bunch more already.

If I were Simmons, then getting a bunch of unsolicited emails from people I don't know, who never supported my candidacy, telling me what I should do for the sake of their own agenda in support of some other candidate, then after the first 10 or so, every time I have to delete another one would just annoy me progressively more.

Just be careful with this kind of thing.

itshappening
05-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Bump

Email simmons, you never know

qwerty
05-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Everybody? Really?

I don't know. I think the fewer the better. We already have two people saying they did, plus presumably a bunch more already.

If I were Simmons, then getting a bunch of unsolicited emails from people I don't know, who never supported my candidacy, telling me what I should do for the sake of their own agenda in support of some other candidate, then after the first 10 or so, every time I have to delete another one would just annoy me progressively more.

Just be careful with this kind of thing.

:rolleyes: