PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Alex Jones 5/26 (vid)

emazur
05-26-2010, 03:20 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Discusses The Political Re-Alignment on Alex Jones Tv 1/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XSZE4vbXtQ)
YouTube - Ron Paul Discusses The Political Re-Alignment on Alex Jones Tv 2/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5IForhN1EY)

Nate-ForLiberty
05-26-2010, 03:50 PM
excellent

Anti Federalist
05-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Wish I could watch, I'm sure it's top notch.

inb4 Jones bashers.

catdd
05-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Primo.

Odin
05-26-2010, 05:59 PM
I dont see why he goes on alex jones show. Alex Jones is pretty much a looney who believes in reptilians and conspiracy theories. Best not to associate with that.

dannno
05-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Excellent.

AJ brought up the CIA drug running business and Ron Paul explained that they keep drugs illegal because it helps them raise funds for their various paramilitaries and government they support... AJ talks about the government openly admitting to helping grow opium to direct profits away from Al Qaeda to the "good guys", as well as the CIA admitting they made a fake Bin Laden tape.

That's just a small portion of the first vid. Great interview.

dannno
05-26-2010, 06:11 PM
I dont see why he goes on alex jones show. Alex Jones is pretty much a looney who believes in reptilians and conspiracy theories. Best not to associate with that.

You should really listen to the interview instead of being a smart alec. Ron Paul gets along better with AJ and has more in common with each other than Ron Paul has in common with YOU. That's for sure.

You'd really learn a thing or two if you listened to their interviews.

Not to mention AJ doesn't believe in reptilians, so you're really discrediting both yourself and your views by spewing such nonsense.

And thanks to comments like yours, this will probably soon end up in Hot Topics. Great job :rolleyes: Mission accomplished, right?

Imaginos
05-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Nobody articulate the establishment and its power grabbing better than Ron Paul.
He is the only proven defender of constitution/sound monetary policy/liberty/ freedom/ national sovereignty!
We need this man in the White House! Ron Paul 2012!

free1
05-26-2010, 06:13 PM
At 5:20 they talk about the Fed and how it's worried that more and more people are aware of the Fed and what it's been doing.

Corto_Maltese
05-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Alex Jones has sinceer respect for Ron Paul and I belive Ron respects Alex a lot as well. What ive noticed Ron seems to like is honest people, and Alex is certanly one of them. All the stations have had people and programs that have portrayed Ron as a "looney" at points which means you value the honest and good ppl all the more. Rand is experiencing that now. Ron might not agree with Alex on everything, but Alex always lets Ron talk whatever is on his mind and lets him finish. He has interviewed him since the 90s when no other show would have him on, if im not misstaken, and the reason it didnt start earlier is simply cause Alex was to young before that. You dont ditch your friends even when it might be good politics.

PeacePlan
05-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Here is what Alex was talking about in the first video that Ron did not see.

CFR Meeting: Zbigniew Brzezinski Fears The Global Awakening

YouTube - CFR Meeting: Zbigniew Brzezinski Fears The Global Awakening (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDBlABD01U0)

Sulwyn
05-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Alex jones was talking about these videos.
YouTube - Foxnews - We Tolerate The Cultivation Of Opium Poppies.mp4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t372emhXa60)
YouTube - Geraldo - Opium Wonderland In Helmand, Afghanistan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcQ5ZyhYU5E&feature=related)

Alex jones is a wolf is sheep's clothing.

Peace&Freedom
05-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Alex jones is a wolf is sheep's clothing. He replaced william cooper.

YOU and other newbies who fixate on running down Jones are the wolves. We have a 13 Trillion dollar debt, 28 trillion stolen by the banks, Mideast wars going on without end, oil gushing out to destroy the whole Gulf area, a government that is openly black bagging, torturing and assassinating people---and you prioritize ragging on Jones!

Compared side by side in terms of both their strengths and weaknesses, Jones is a vast improvement on Cooper. Jones properly documents his key assertions, and has woken up more people than Cooper ever did. Jones, not Cooper, has had Paul on more often than any other talk show host in the liberty movement. He was promoting Paul since before Paul was cool. So let's be cool about Jones, and major in the majors.

Sulwyn
05-26-2010, 10:04 PM
YOU and other newbies who fixate on running down Jones are the wolves. We have a 13 Trillion dollar debt, 28 trillion stolen by the banks, Mideast wars going on without end, oil gushing out to destroy the whole Gulf area, a government that is openly black bagging, torturing and assassinating people---and you prioritize ragging on Jones!

Compared side by side in terms of both their strengths and weaknesses, Jones is a vast improvement on Cooper. Jones properly documents his key assertions, and has woken up more people than Cooper ever did. Jones, not Cooper, has had Paul on more often than any other talk show host in the liberty movement. He was promoting Paul since before Paul was cool. So let's be cool about Jones, and major in the majors.

It was more of a disclaimer, remember Y2K?

pcosmar
05-26-2010, 10:28 PM

Remember Iran-Contra?

Government drug running and drug trade are an established fact.

pcosmar
05-26-2010, 10:30 PM

Wouldn't you be more comfortable posting over at Freepers.
:(

BuddyRey
05-26-2010, 10:35 PM

Alex Jones has never espoused a belief in Reptilians. In fact, he regularly calls out David Icke and others who make those outrageous claims for poisoning the well and making legitimate conspiracy research appear frivolous or crazy.

IPSecure
05-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Starts at 20:28 in the 'tube.

YouTube - Ron Paul in Iowa: Freedom is the Answer! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcqna89v-NM#t=20m28s)

Fr3shjive
05-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Im glad to hear that Ron Paul at least has reservations with the Arizona law.

7_digitz
05-27-2010, 01:46 AM
for alex jones, ron paul is gift that keeps giving. name a bigger name that will associate with him.

pacelli
05-27-2010, 05:04 AM

Alex Jones has never said that he believes in reptilians.

pacelli
05-27-2010, 05:04 AM
I must say that I was pretty surprised when I heard Ron Paul say that he didn't attend Calderon's addressing of Congress because there are limits to what RP can take.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-27-2010, 05:29 AM
Ron Paul gets along better with AJ and has more in common with each other....

And that right there is one major reason why Ron Paul will never be President.

CasualApathy
05-27-2010, 06:06 AM
for alex jones, ron paul is gift that keeps giving. name a bigger name that will associate with him.

Umm.. dunno.. Charlie Sheen is pretty big I guess, at least in the minds of the public.

Imaginos
05-27-2010, 08:25 AM
Alex Jones has sinceer respect for Ron Paul and I belive Ron respects Alex a lot as well. What ive noticed Ron seems to like is honest people, and Alex is certanly one of them. All the stations have had people and programs that have portrayed Ron as a "looney" at points which means you value the honest and good ppl all the more. Rand is experiencing that now. Ron might not agree with Alex on everything, but Alex always lets Ron talk whatever is on his mind and lets him finish. He has interviewed him since the 90s when no other show would have him on, if im not misstaken, and the reason it didnt start earlier is simply cause Alex was to young before that. You dont ditch your friends even when it might be good politics.
+1
Friends in difficult times are the real ones.
Alex Jones stood by Ron Paul when everyone just made fun of him or totally ignored him.
That's the sign of a true friend/ally.

Anti Federalist
05-27-2010, 10:42 AM
And that right there is one major reason why Ron Paul will never be President.

Wow, you're right.

What the fuck was I thinking?

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure not to waste any more time or money on Ron Paul political efforts or presidential runs.

:rolleyes:

Cinderella
05-27-2010, 12:16 PM
I'm not sure where this article would fit into the scheme of things but I felt it was significant to the topic. It could be their intention to utilize the IMF to keep us down. As more states in need of funds cannot utilize the federal government, the IMF stands ready to consume them all.

AIYAR: A modest proposal for 2010 IMF takeover of California not too far out

The following is a top-secret letter from an International Monetary Fund (IMF) economist to the IMF managing director: Dear Managing Director: Allow me to make a modest proposal (with apologies to Jonathan Swift) to expand IMF operations to places once regarded as unthinkable. I refer, of course, to California.

The world has been transformed in recent times, offering completely new opportunities. Today the IMF is rescuing not only low- and middle-income countries, but rich eurozone members like Greece. Hopefully, we will soon expand into Portugal and Spain, too. This will mean bigger budgets and staff, the two unstated aims of any bureaucracy.

Greece has a fiscal problem but no balance-of-payments problem. Nitpickers say this violates the IMF charter, which binds the IMF to lend only for balance-of-payments needs. But politicians have brushed aside these legalities: They view the IMF loan to Greece as not merely permissible but essential. They need the IMF as a tough cop and source of funds.

h ttp://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/26/the-following-is-a-top-secret-letter-from-an-inter/?page=1

The letter continues and is interesting to say the least.

PatriotOne
05-27-2010, 01:18 PM
This morning I made a Walmart run. On my way out, a guy was gathering signatures for a petition to allow private businesses (such as grocery stores) to sell liquor (as opposed to the monopoly Washington State has in only allowing liquor to be sold in State run liquor stores.

Anywho...a convo was started about small government in general with the guy. Another guy comes up to check the petition as I am talking about the agenda of Global Governance with petition guy and joins in the conversation. He asks if I ever heard about Alex Jones. I, in turn, ask if he was a Ron Paul supporter. Answer yes and guess who he learned about Ron Paul from? That traitor Alex Jones! The enemy of liberty!

Hate to break it to ya all but RP would not be in the position he is right now if it wasn't for Alex Jones and his listener's. He'd still be talking in the same small echo chamber he was 3 yrs ago.

Anti Federalist
05-27-2010, 01:21 PM
This morning I made a Walmart run. On my way out, a guy was gathering signatures for a petition to allow private businesses (such as grocery stores) to sell liquor (as opposed to the monopoly Washington State has in only allowing liquor to be sold in State run liquor stores.

Anywho...a convo was started about small government in general with the guy. Another guy comes up to check the petition as I am talking about the agenda of Global Governance with petition guy and joins in the conversation. He asks if I ever heard about Alex Jones. I, in turn, ask if he was a Ron Paul supporter. Answer yes and guess who he learned about Ron Paul from? That traitor Alex Jones! The enemy of liberty!

Hate to break it to ya all but RP would not be in the position he is right now if it wasn't for Alex Jones and his listener's. He'd still be talking in the same small echo chamber he was 3 yrs ago.

Had a more than few conversations just like that as well.

dannno
05-27-2010, 01:31 PM

Ok, how the hell was Alex Jones supposed to know what was going to happen on Y2K??

The elite could have used Y2K to mount a big disaster if they wanted to. AJ prepared his listeners. The elite didn't do it. Big deal :confused:

I'd still be thankful for him doing what he did.

PatriotOne
05-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Had a more than few conversations just like that as well.

Last summer I stopped at a yard sale and ran across AJ's DVD Terrorstorm. Convo started and she found out about RP from AJ also. She was a Sociology professor at WSU University and had showed the film in class :eek:. She told me all the Sociology and History teachers there knew 9/11 was an inside job and they talked about it often but only amongst themselves. It was interesting that she was whispering all this to me like she expected a SWAT team to show up any minute and arrest her for Domestic Terrorism...lol.

dannno
05-27-2010, 06:20 PM
//

paulitics
05-27-2010, 06:26 PM
Why can't people stick to the topic? Ron Paul is talking about the mass awakening, which I think is pretty exciting, but at the same time frightening because these assholes know their time is almost up.

PatriotOne
05-27-2010, 07:04 PM
Why can't people stick to the topic? Ron Paul is talking about the mass awakening, which I think is pretty exciting, but at the same time frightening because these assholes know their time is almost up.

I know what you mean. Cornered animals are dangerous and it isn't going to be pretty.

PatriotOne
05-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Hmmm....just hit the 5000 post mark. No confetti, no gold watch, no nothing :(:p

RM918
05-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Hmmm....just hit the 5000 post mark. No confetti, no gold watch, no nothing :(:p

Maybe Josh can give us ranks like other forums! Everyone starts off as Paultards, goes toward Paulista, Paulian. 10,000 posts gets you 'The Collins'.

Nate-ForLiberty
05-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Maybe Josh can give us ranks like other forums! Everyone starts off as Paultards, goes toward Paulista, Paulian. 10,000 posts gets you 'The Collins'.

lol

Anti Federalist
05-27-2010, 08:13 PM

You get "The Collins"?

Ummm, nah, NVM, ain't gonna say it.

paulitics
05-27-2010, 08:14 PM

Haha. Actually, that is a really good idea.

Uriel999
05-27-2010, 09:21 PM

lmao! Teh Collinzs!!!!!!!!