PDA

View Full Version : Help Us Get Ron Paul To Run 2012!!!!

qwerty
05-25-2010, 08:23 AM
http://www.theronpaulteaparty.com/

Share this address with everyone you know and tell them to forward it to everyone they know!

If Ron gets 10 million kickstart he canīt say no!

:cool:

Phantom
05-25-2010, 08:50 AM
I work for a poker company and am considering putting together a plan to present to my CEOs, who are very approachable, to consider helping fund Ron Pauls campaign once he announces his run.

The company I work for are looking for a way to break into the American market and I believe this could be the way ahead for them. If they agreed to the plan and proposed it to the major poker platforms they affliliate with and convinced them in spending millions for Ron Paul political ads, they would reap the benefits later when Ron Paul wins and gets rid of the UIGEA. (Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act)

It is just a thought at the moment, will need to do more research on the matter.

qwerty
05-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Is there any support for the Ron Paul 2012 run ?

If you donīt like this idea just tell us better way to show support Ron Paul than 10 million day before he is even a candidate!

Elwar
05-25-2010, 08:56 AM
Is there any support for the Ron Paul 2012 run ?

$118,700 pledged so far. I'd call that support.

qwerty
05-25-2010, 09:05 AM
$118,700 pledged so far. I'd call that support.

WE NEED MUCH MORE!

:cool:

JVParkour
05-25-2010, 09:14 AM
The website need to look more professional. IMHO.

qwerty
05-25-2010, 09:17 AM
This is least what everyone can do!

Spread the word and pledge! You have plenty of time to save money for the best cause in your lifetime.

Everyone know atleast 10 people you they can tell about his and ask them to forward the info!

qwerty
05-25-2010, 09:18 AM
The website need to look more professional. IMHO.

That could be a good idea.

Todd
05-25-2010, 09:20 AM
A friend of mine found this in his email. It can be done again, especially with all the time left.

http://mysite.verizon.net/nathanielyao/index.html

The Boston Tea Party helped ignite the American Revolution 234 years ago

On Sunday, December 16th, 2007, Americans "dumped" over
$6.04 Million
(The largest one day political donation ever!)
into the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign

A total of 58,407 Americans just like you donated an average of $102
to protest the oppressive and unconstitutional inflation tax -
which has enabled a flawed foreign policy, a costly war
and the sacrificing of our liberties here at home.

http://teaparty07.wordpress.com/2007/12/12/29271-subscribers-121207/

29,271 subscribers 12/12/07Please join us this December 16th 2007 for the largest one-day political donation event in history. Our goal is to bring together 100,000 people to donate $100 each,
creating a one day donation total of $10,000,000.

fatjohn
05-25-2010, 10:08 AM
I work for a poker company and am considering putting together a plan to present to my CEOs, who are very approachable, to consider helping fund Ron Pauls campaign once he announces his run.

The company I work for are looking for a way to break into the American market and I believe this could be the way ahead for them. If they agreed to the plan and proposed it to the major poker platforms they affliliate with and convinced them in spending millions for Ron Paul political ads, they would reap the benefits later when Ron Paul wins and gets rid of the UIGEA. (Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act)

It is just a thought at the moment, will need to do more research on the matter.

How can they contribute if they are foreign based. Isn't there a law that forbids that? Secondly it might put a negative light on his campaign, namely being backed by gambling industry. But overall it would be good off course.

Phantom
05-25-2010, 10:25 AM
fatjohn
How can they contribute if they are foreign based. Isn't there a law that forbids that? Secondly it might put a negative light on his campaign, namely being backed by gambling industry. But overall it would be good off course.

Firstly, I do not know about a law that forbids a foreign corporation from donating in a US election, I will need to research it. If there is a law, there may be a loophole in it.

Secondly, it might put a negative light on the campaign, then again, it might not.

If it was ok for foreign corporations to donate towards TV adds, it would free up a lot of other campaign money that could be used to promote other things in the campaign.

I need to do more research on the matter.

qwerty
05-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Bump!

fj45lvr
05-25-2010, 11:46 AM
NEED may have more to do with WHO ELSE is running....

Paul is gonna wait and see who rises to the top, isn't there SOME hope in some potential candidates??

Ron is not a spring chicken and would probably like to enjoy his family and wife in their new home