PDA

View Full Version : Wow... Simply wow. Sean Hannity.

Bman
05-25-2010, 03:09 AM
Look guys next time you see Sean instead of packing snow to throw, give this man a kiss.

YouTube - Sean Hannity defending Rand Paul. May 21st, 2010. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9y0hRkrHa4)

Afterwards you can throw the snowball.

0zzy
05-25-2010, 04:07 AM
he should just use Hannity's argument anytime he is asked the question.

btw, Robert Byrd is STILL IN THE SENATE, after ALL these years! That guy is OLD! and he was a former KKK, and he filibustered the CRA for 14 hours.

BUT DON'T LOOK AT HIM! NONO HE MADE A "MISTAKE."

JohnEngland
05-25-2010, 05:06 AM
Hannity is one you can rely on for support if you're a Republican against a Democrat. In that sense, he's very good. Very loyal to his party.

The thing that annoys me, however, is the way the caller says "every time Rand Paul speaks he put his foot in his mouth..." What nonsense. Utter nonsense. But hey, at least that caller (and many other liberals) will probably now be listening to more of what Rand says in the future, which is a very good thing! :D

You never know, with the conservative and libertarian vote locked up and with more liberals listening to Rand and understanding the error of their ways, it may be another RANDSLIDE!

Cowlesy
05-25-2010, 05:43 AM
<pauses, bites tongue, takes a deep breath, has a nervous twitch>

Good Job............S--S---Sean.

Original_Intent
05-25-2010, 05:50 AM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I find it funny how quick Sean recognizes the hypocrisy based on party affilliation in the caller, and yet can't see his own willingness to "overlook" egregious faults in Republicans at the same time he excoriates Democrats for lesser transgressions.

TruthisTreason
05-25-2010, 05:58 AM
Hahaha, Hannity sizzled that caller!

pacelli
05-25-2010, 06:10 AM
I'm sorry but I'm not buying Hannity's product. He's a great salesman, but he is a snake. Fox isn't getting me back on board. I'll change my mind when they get behind Ron Paul for 2011/12.

Anti Federalist
05-25-2010, 06:13 AM
I'm sorry but I'm not buying Hannity's product. He's a great salesman, but he is a snake. Fox isn't getting me back on board. I'll change my mind when they get behind Ron Paul for 2011/12.

Yah, that^^

chudrockz
05-25-2010, 06:14 AM

Now THAT had to be difficult!

I'm still working on clicking play. Maybe after a few more cups of coffee.

american.swan
05-25-2010, 06:23 AM
now that had to be difficult!

I'm still working on clicking play. Maybe after a few more cups of coffee.

lol

EN81
05-25-2010, 06:28 AM
And you had just finished thanking Mark Levin. Poor guys, this must be tough for you. :o

sailingaway
05-25-2010, 07:07 AM

+1

angelatc
05-25-2010, 07:15 AM
And you had just finished thanking Mark Levin. Poor guys, this must be tough for you. :o

Let me know when they get brainy enough to stop using the word "isolation" interchangeably with "non-intervention."

RM918
05-25-2010, 07:16 AM
You know what? Excellent. I welcome Hannity as an ally, I'd welcome Rush and McCain, anybody. I don't care who they are so long as they defend liberty, then he and I are friends at least on that situation. If they turn, then that is what it is. At least we got something out of it.

Nate-ForLiberty
05-25-2010, 07:21 AM

lol

angelatc
05-25-2010, 07:22 AM
You know what? Excellent. I welcome Hannity as an ally, I'd welcome Rush and McCain, anybody. I don't care who they are so long as they defend liberty, then he and I are friends at least on that situation. If they turn, then that is what it is. At least we got something out of it.

I'm happy they're preaching at least a part of the American liberty message. If Hannity can say it without saying "great American," I'm almost impressed.That's about as excited as I'm going to get.

It's like having Karl Rove in the Rand Paul camp. He's obviously a good strategist, but I believe he simply enjoys the game of politics. The message isn't necessarily important. There's a need for that.

Matt Collins
05-25-2010, 08:03 AM
Look for all of the rats to jump aboard as our ship sets sail.

dude58677
05-25-2010, 08:07 AM
"Rand Paul is the best thing to have ever happened to us Democrats and liberals."

This guy would convice us that Michael Spinks knocked out Mike Tyson for the 1988 Heavyweight Championship.

Cardinal Red
05-25-2010, 08:15 AM

Political coalitions are not about RPF posters suddenly becoming huge Hannity fans. It's about realizing that though we may strongly disagree on some subjects, he is more our friend than our enemy. The liberal establishment is the enemy that must be defeated. If the last week of how they have treated Rand doesn't show you that, than nothing will.

Nate-ForLiberty
05-25-2010, 08:18 AM
Political coalitions are not about RPF posters suddenly becoming huge Hannity fans. It's about realizing that though we may strongly disagree on some subjects, he is more our friend than our enemy. The liberal establishment is the enemy that must be defeated. If the last week of how they have treated Rand doesn't show you that, than nothing will.

wut? .... LOL :D

JohnEngland
05-25-2010, 08:33 AM

Totally agree.

MelissaWV
05-25-2010, 08:43 AM
he should just use Hannity's argument anytime he is asked the question.

btw, Robert Byrd is STILL IN THE SENATE, after ALL these years! That guy is OLD! and he was a former KKK, and he filibustered the CRA for 14 hours.

BUT DON'T LOOK AT HIM! NONO HE MADE A "MISTAKE."

Robert Byrd isn't much of anything these days. He's the bumbling old guy who lives down the street. He says funny things and waves his hat and shows up to some events and is a charicature of the "Old South" in pretty much every way.

People keep him in office for various reasons, but honestly I could think of far worse people to have in the office. He wouldn't be there to begin with if he were running in today's "information age," but nowadays he's "mostly harmless."

The people of WV could vote in someone "useful" that would be a mover and shaker... or... they could keep:

YouTube - Robert Byrd "I'm the Oldest Thing Around Here" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWuPkNLla4)

Six of one... half dozen of the other. He'll keel over............ eventually.

DeadheadForPaul
05-25-2010, 09:13 AM

I agree

but for now...the enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

fatjohn
05-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Robert Byrd isn't much of anything these days. He's the bumbling old guy who lives down the street. He says funny things and waves his hat and shows up to some events and is a charicature of the "Old South" in pretty much every way.

People keep him in office for various reasons, but honestly I could think of far worse people to have in the office. He wouldn't be there to begin with if he were running in today's "information age," but nowadays he's "mostly harmless."

The people of WV could vote in someone "useful" that would be a mover and shaker... or... they could keep:

YouTube - Robert Byrd "I'm the Oldest Thing Around Here" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWuPkNLla4)

Six of one... half dozen of the other. He'll keel over............ eventually.

You know if Obama, Biden and Pelosi drink a cup of coffee together and they get hit by a meteorite or something, this guy is going to be POTUS.

:D

mello
05-25-2010, 10:02 AM

That's the problem with the mainstream media. They shouldn't back ANY CANDIDATE!
They should just report the friggin' news.

MelissaWV
05-25-2010, 10:44 AM
You know if Obama, Biden and Pelosi drink a cup of coffee together and they get hit by a meteorite or something, this guy is going to be POTUS.

:D

At which point someone can just sit next to him, listen to his stories, and nod as if they're interested. He's got plenty of moxie, but I would (and this is really more of a comment on the aforementioned three than Byrd) put more faith in "Big Daddy" to not screw things up. Pelosi, or Byrd? Hmm. Yeah. See what I mean? I'd rather have someone with one foot in the grave and their social values back in the 1850s than someone with too much ambition and the desire to sell us all for her own personal gain.

Carole
05-25-2010, 11:00 AM
# Office Current Officer
1 Vice President
Joe Biden

2 Speaker of the House
Nancy Pelosi

3 President pro tempore of the Senate
Robert Byrd

4 Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton

5 Secretary of the Treasury
Timothy Geithner

6 Secretary of Defense
Robert Gates[2]

7 Attorney General
Eric Holder

8 Secretary of the Interior
Ken Salazar

9 Secretary of Agriculture
Tom Vilsack

10 Secretary of Commerce
Gary Locke

11 Secretary of Labor
Hilda Solis

12 Secretary of Health and Human Services
Kathleen Sebelius

13 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Shaun Donovan

14 Secretary of Transportation
Ray LaHood

15 Secretary of Energy
Steven Chu

16 Secretary of Education
Arne Duncan

17 Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Eric Shinseki

18 Secretary of Homeland Security
Janet Napolitano

Since one must be ABLE to be president, they would have to skip Byrd and go directly to Hillary Clinton.

Carole
05-25-2010, 11:06 AM
^ This

And when progressive liberalism is the enemy, and saving the country is on the line, suddenly there are some new strange bedfellows. :D

Cowlesy
05-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Carole,

Please don't give Hillary Clinton any ideas. ;)

(not that she wants to be Prez or anything)

MelissaWV
05-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Carole,

Please don't give Hillary Clinton any ideas. ;)

(not that she wants to be Prez or anything)

She'd have to get past Byrd, though. The man is like Mister Magoo. He walks around oblivious, babbling, very narrowly missing getting killed in any number of ways just by living... and yet... he lives!