PDA

View Full Version : Action Alert: Opportunity in Iowa

Quantumystic
06-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Alright folks, here's an early opportunity.

McCain and Giuliani have both decided to skip the Iowa Straw Poll on August 11th. Which the Iowa GOP is taking pretty much as a spit in the face. I know, because I called them and asked.

But before I called them, I called Ron Paul's DC office and confirmed his participation in the Iowa event.

So when I called up the Iowa GOP, and let them know that as RP supporters, we'd called his office expressing our support for his participation in "the great tradition of the Iowa Straw Poll"... and we're looking forward to supporting Dr. Paul in Iowa... they were very enthusiastic-sounding in saying that they were very happy that Dr. Paul was participating and that they were looking forward to his supporters' participation as well.

In Michigan... we showed Saul Anuzis, the Michigan GOP, and the RNC "the Stick".

In Iowa... we can show them "the Carrot".

Call the Iowa GOP.

Let them know you appreciate the tradition of their state's Straw Poll. That you agree McCain and Giuliani have made a big mistake with the voters of Iowa. And that Ron Paul and his supporters are looking forward to showing Iowa some real Presidential Leadership come August 11th.

http://www.iowagop.org/FlexPage.aspx?area=contact

Republican Party of Iowa
621 East 9th Street
Des Moines, Iowa 50309

Phone: 515-282-8105
Fax: 515-282-9019

Also, there's the newspapers:

Des Moines Register

Address: 715 Locust St Des Moines, IA 50309-3703

Mailing Address: PO Box 957 Des Moines, IA 50304-0957

County: Polk

Phone: 515-284-8000

Fax: 515-284-8222

Email: letters@dmreg.com

Publish Days: Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat

Circulation: 151448

Readership: 302896

I'm calling them to ask what they think of McCain and Giuliani skipping the Poll, and to let them know Ron Paul confirms his enthusiastic participation.

Spread the word. Make the calls. Ron Paul Revolution 2008!

Quantumystic
06-07-2007, 04:44 PM
We can do some politcal damage here, and advance good will towards the RP campaign, IF we make these calls.