PDA

View Full Version : HuffPo abolishes economic scarcity

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-24-2010, 10:31 AM
http://mises.org/daily/4349

Robert Murphy totally annihilates the HuffPo so called economists.

helmuth_hubener
05-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Ah man, they'd just abolished scarcity and he has to go annihilate them? What a cruel, heartless man. I was looking forward to the post-scarcity world.

angelatc
05-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Ah man, they'd just abolished scarcity and he has to go annihilate them? What a cruel, heartless man. I was looking forward to the post-scarcity world.

Me too! I was so ready to move into the mansion that Arianna is so willing to share with everybody. She's got a pool and everything.

tremendoustie
05-24-2010, 12:50 PM
Me too! I was so ready to move into the mansion that Arianna is so willing to share with everybody. She's got a pool and everything.

Seriously! And where's my yacht?

TonySutton
05-24-2010, 01:02 PM
If the government is the issuer of money, why must they tax the citizenry?

Original_Intent
05-24-2010, 01:04 PM

Umm misdirection? If they keep everyone mad enough about their taxes, they won't notice that they should really be mad about the counterfeiting.

hugolp
05-24-2010, 01:08 PM

To avoid the massive rise in prices that would happen if they had to print all the money they needed to print all the money they spend.

TonySutton
05-24-2010, 01:12 PM
hahaha I meant that as a sarcastic remark after reading the first part quoted from the Huffpo in the article. Sorry it wasn't meant to be a real question.

hugolp
05-24-2010, 01:14 PM
hahaha I meant that as a sarcastic remark after reading the first part quoted from the Huffpo in the article. Sorry it wasn't meant to be a real question.

Ok, ok. It started to feel like being in the economics section.