PDA

View Full Version : Russian scientists: BP dispersant cause “toxic rain” on all Eastern North America

Electric Church
05-23-2010, 11:18 PM
Post Removed.... I don't trust the source

My apologies

RM918
05-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Soooo...who wants to go to Vegas?

Then again, maybe I'll postpone the trip. The site linked to is in fact linked to ANOTHER site with the original, which has one of its articles titled, 'Dirty, Filthy, Christians: Treatise On The Most Dangerous Death Cult In Human History.'

BuddyRey
05-23-2010, 11:38 PM

Then again, maybe I'll postpone the trip. The site linked to is in fact linked to ANOTHER site with the original, which has one of its articles titled, 'Dirty, Filthy, Christians: Treatise On The Most Dangerous Death Cult In Human History.'

I've been seized by an intense urge to look at real estate in Wyoming and the Dakotas lately. Maybe part of me knew the East Coast would become FUBAR before too long!

Electric Church
05-24-2010, 12:04 AM

I hope you're right. I truly do hope this info is a crock of crap.

slothman
05-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Are there any other sites that talk about this?

Electric Church
05-24-2010, 12:26 AM
Are there any other sites that talk about this?

I've been looking... I'm removing the post.... I can't confirm the source... my apologies to all