PDA

View Full Version : Intelligent black people don't care

Reason
05-23-2010, 09:49 AM
I work with many black guys and over the last few days have explained the issue and asked for their opinion.

EVERY SINGLE ONE WITHOUT HESITATION DEFENDED THE RIGHT OF A BUSINESS OWNER TO CHOOSE WHO HE SERVES WITHOUT STIPULATIONS.

I was actually sort of surprised lol

They all said that they would rather know that a business is being run by a racist that way they could make sure they never support that business.

:)

DeadheadForPaul
05-23-2010, 09:50 AM
:) good

hugolp
05-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Blacks have no idea what they are talking about. Democrats know better whats best for them.

/sarcasm

sofia
05-23-2010, 10:35 AM
these media attacks against Rand are not targetted towards blacks.....who will never vote Republican anyway.

the media is targetting guilt ridden suburban and MTV generation whites

orenbus
05-23-2010, 10:49 AM
these media attacks against Rand are not targetted towards blacks.....who will never vote Republican anyway.

the media is targetting guilt ridden suburban and MTV generation whites

Hmm not sure about that, I mean you are right if we are talking about the end result which would be to get white Kentucky Democrats & Independants, that may have voted for Rand to vote for Conway instead. However would imagine those that want to push the attacks would like to see some affirmation in the attacks from those in the minority, it solidifies the emotional attacks and therefore would be a greater outrage (atleast on an emotional level by the target group you are describing) if verified by those that would have been affected in the 1960s if they were alive during that time.

Personally I'm a former liberal Democrat that is also a Hispanic (re-registered Republican during the Ron Paul 2008 campaign, so did the rest of my family and friends), and although I agree that Article 2 was needed in 1964 I can understand the argument for reducing government involvement in the matters of private property. The Wolf Blitzer interview, seeing how MSNBC poorly treated Rand's views the 24-48 hours after the RM interview through misrepresentation, and recently the local WHAS11 news interview w/ Rand has helped me to reaffirm my support for Rand Paul.