PDA

View Full Version : clip from the levin show

atthegates
10-12-2007, 09:46 AM
okay you guys....levin puts his show on his website everyday and you can download or stream it for free. go to his website and look for audio. the clip discussed in my earlier thread is from the Thursday, Oct 11 show and the truther guy called in in the 2nd hour.

in fact heres the direct link: http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio.php

as soon as the caller got cut off levin went on to say something like "this is why i won't support ron paul."

if we're going to convert anyone including neocons, it will be impossible because callers like this just reinforce radio hosts' perception of paul. just discuss the clip here.

yoshimaroka
10-12-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm going to compile as many clips as I can find of RP stating his position on 9/11. I remember there was a website(with a green background) that had dozens and dozens of Ron Paul interviews. Anyone have the link?

shepburn
10-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Let's stop worrying about that shill ... the RP movement is working despite that jerk Mark Levin.

JPFromTally
10-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Is it me or does that guy have the most annoying voice in radio? Holy crap, it's like he's got a clothespin on his nose or something.

hopeforamerica
10-12-2007, 10:12 AM
You know, anyone that won't vote for Ron Paul because of his supporters doesn't have a grasp on the issues.

If you are a "truther", it would be good to not tie it to RP however. We really do want him to win, and it's not helping one bit.

I have my very serious doubts about what happened on 9-11 and trust that Ron Paul will have it investigated further when he takes the White House.

terlinguatx
10-12-2007, 10:22 AM

LibertyEagle
10-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Let it go. It's over.

Please stop trying to stir up stuff, atthegates.

Ozwest
10-12-2007, 11:21 AM
okay you guys....levin puts his show on his website everyday and you can download or stream it for free. go to his website and look for audio. the clip discussed in my earlier thread is from the Thursday, Oct 11 show and the truther guy called in in the 2nd hour.

in fact heres the direct link: http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio.php

as soon as the caller got cut off levin went on to say something like "this is why i won't support ron paul."

if we're going to convert anyone including neocons, it will be impossible because callers like this just reinforce radio hosts' perception of paul. just discuss the clip here.

Why are you so fixated on yet another thread filled with your pious save - the - world - from - truthers bullshit... Let's consider who is causing divisiveness here, a radio caller or you and the hangers-on pricks with the axe to grind... Please continue with your on-going pronouncements of undying dedication to Ron Paul as you have exclusive rights to his message... Wow, your superiority convinces me what a clever dipshit you are.

Derek Johnson
11-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Why are you so fixated on yet another thread filled with your pious save - the - world - from - truthers bullshit... Let's consider who is causing divisiveness here, a radio caller or you and the hangers-on pricks with the axe to grind... Please continue with your on-going pronouncements of undying dedication to Ron Paul as you have exclusive rights to his message... Wow, your superiority convinces me what a clever dipshit you are.

It Was A Setup. Unscrupulous Hosts Do That All The Time. They Bring On Staged Guests To Get Their Message Across.

10-11-07 Mark Levin Show @ 59:19 on the audio rewind

Mark Levin: "uh let's go to Derek, Dallas Texas, WBAP, how are you?"

Derek: "I'm fine Juris Doctor, uh, I wanted to talk a little bit about [NEOCON INTERUPTS]..."

Mark Levin: "Let me say this to you my friend, that Dallas Buffalo game, I've never really seen a game like that before, have you?"

Derek: "Uh, Mark I haven't really watched the TV in many years...."

Mark Levin: "I'm not hitting many football guys here, alright go ahead my friend..."

[Note, I had a generous football scholarship offer to the University of Houston, still, I don't watch TV]

Derek: "Um, during, whille I was holding I heard you talking about pushing constitutionalism, and there is ONE gop candidate who emphasizes pushing the constitution more than any other, and I would like for you to reconsider supporting this [NEOCON INTERUPTS]"

Mark Levin: "Nah nah nah, I can't support him, you want to know why?"

Derek {muffled}: "Yes"

Mark Levin: "I can't support Ron Paul for many reasons, I believe in a robust national defense, even if that means attacking somebody overseas, I prefere to attack them over there to here, and it's not just him, there are a lot of people who think like him....are you there?"

Derek: "Yes sir, I'm here, well Mark I've served, I was in the Navy, I was there in 1991 [NEOCON INTERUPTS]"

Mark Levin: "Listen I'm happy, there are all kinds of people who serve, there's millions of people who serve, some of them are patriotic, some of them have joined the communist party [who has origins with the Trotsky, Leo Strauss, Machiavelli NEOCON-esque big government philosophy ~ but Mark banks on the fact most people will never figure this out], some of them are left wing, some of them are right wing, some support Ron Paul, so be it, I'm telling you, uh, I don't need anticdotal, uh, evidence, I need, I'm telling you, that his policy is... McGovernism [coming home vs. perpetual war trying 'to win' a no-win conflict], warmed over McGovernism when it comes to national security, and I cannot support it, I am a Reaganite"

[I should have pinned him down with the Reagan-Lebannon episode, or the Paul - Reagan relationship...oh well]

Derek: "There is nobody more serious about getting rid of government spending and government programs than [NEOCON INTERUPTS]"

Mark Levin {pissed}: "I didn't talk about government spending [huh, there is no present and future government spending budget with operation is Iraq/Afganastan? Isn't this why Bush keeps asking for billions of appropriation dollars for these same operations???!], listen let me tell you something, it's very interesting about the constitution, the constitution gives the federal government specific powers, and it, and I've talked about this a thousand times before so much so that other talk show radio hosts are now parroting me, the constitution
gives the federal government certain powers [congress issues money, no direct taxation on labor, wages etc, congress declares war...but Mark conveniently overlooks these constitutional mandates...] one of the powers the federal government has is to regulate immigration, one of the powers it has is to, uh, protect our national security, that's the safety and well being of the people of this country, and it's been doing that since the beginning of this republic, from [George] Washington on up. Now you may disagree with me on a particular war and so forth, but uh, I'm sorry, I'm not into unilateral dissarmorment [HUH? who said anything about that? Please take the words out of my mouth] and I don't think that wrapping yourself in the constitution in any way gets you there [where? I'm defending the constitution by defending a man who has a track record on constitutional alignment], that's a pervesion of the constitution"

Derek: "His [Ron Paul's] record is proven of supporting the constitution Mark."

Mark Levin: {really pissed now} "I am talking about national security, right now, that in particular, I like his [Ron Paul's] positions on government spending [except for a military presence in over 150 countries], in fact I'm probably a libertarian when it comes to economic matters, I'm talking about national security."

Derek: "Well I am too Mark, and we are not 'safer' now in 2007 than we were in in '91 when I was involved [NEOCON INTERUPTS]"

Mark Levin: "Yes we are safer now in 2007 [ha ha, you're so funny Mark, so funny], and in fact if we blow some more of these Islam-o-Nazi's off the face of the Earth we will be even be more safe"

[Mark has no idea of the nature of the fuzzy math that goes into calculating collateral damage in air strikes of high value targets and the chaos of the innocent lives that inadvertently get taken]

Derek: "For every one [innocent civilian] we kill, we create two we create [civilian turned militant suidide willing terrorist]"

Mark Levin: "Oh alright, then we shouldn't kill any"

Derek: "If they come here, I'll be the first one to fire bullets at [NEOCON INTERUPTS]"

Mark Levin: "Nah, you won't be the first one, you'll be dead [this is the trick that every NEOCON will use when backed into a corner, just listen] like the people who were in the twin towers, or the people at the pentagon [on 9-11]"

Derek: "You mean the people that helped bring a controlled demolition to 3 buildings [North Tower, South Tower, and Building 7]"

Mark Levin: "Alright, here we go, you're a nutcase, you're a nutcase, THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER SUPPORT RON PAUL, because the people like Derek in Dall, get rid of this idiot, they're nutcases, and you ought to see the stuff they write about me, the jew, the zionist, the guy with the dual citizenship [Israel, then the US], yeah, you ought to see their little websites, now for some reasonhe attracts an inordinate number of people like that, why is it [I know that modest structural damage and fire doesn't cause a total symetrical structural failure at free fall speed ~ my degree in mechanical engineering taught me this much], why is it? Because if you preach anarchy, which is not what the founding father supported, that's what you get, nutcases. See? They have a view, and they have to change the facts are reality to accomodate their view. [Obviously this statement indicated that Mark is very willing to ignore the facts around Building 7, as well as the twin towers]. And in many ways, they are similar to the hard left. [No Mark, facts are facts, constitution is constitution, Ron Paul is Ron Paul, and I have my own professional engineering opinion of the WTC towers 1, 2, and 7, and so do several hundred other registered professional engineers and architects and AE911TRUTH dot ORG]. The leftists in this country, the hard radical left that hate this country and wants to get us to believe that we brought those towers down, that wants to believe the absolute worst about this society. They meet eventually, they all meet in the same telephone booth. And they also lie to get on this program [I told the screener I wanted to talk about Ron Paul, and that he has been blocking me for a month over this matter], because they add absolutely nothing substancetivly to this program, nothing, nothing. [Yeah well, Mark doesn't give disagreeing callers any words, he just cuts them off, I could preach for days about the left wing origin of the modern neocon through Leo Strauss, Leon Trotsky, and Nichiollo Machiavelli].

I was an undergrad at UTA studying mechanical engineering when 9-11 happened. I was in a computer finite element lab when several professors challenged the idea of building 7 collapsing the way it did without an obvious impact or other force impusle in this class and others. They [Dr. Harris, Dr. Lawrence to name a few] were suspicious of the twin towers falling in the way they did, but were most taken off guard by Building 7 and the details around it. We (myself and several others) ran crude FEA models (ANSYS w/Autodyn) of these structure over the next 9 months, only to come up short on how the structures could have symetrically collapsed at the speeds they did, given the impact impulses, fuel, heat, and air supply to the jet fuel. The thermit welding phenomena came up, and later, Dr. Steven Jones confirmed as much. I know what I know, and I've heard very reasonable doubt from some extremely talented people in the realm of structural, mechanical, materials, and civil engineering. You can believe what you want. This campaign is not about 9-11, but I won't tolerate it when a neocon uses it against me. If there are more terror attacks, I will defend my country while this neocon weasel hides in the closet. F*#k Mark Levin.

randolphus maximus
11-04-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm going to compile as many clips as I can find of RP stating his position on 9/11. I remember there was a website(with a green background) that had dozens and dozens of Ron Paul interviews. Anyone have the link?

www.ronpaulaudio.com maybe?