PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Gallon, The darkest days?

klamath
10-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I just got a friend request from Stanley Gallon. He has written a book called "The Darkest Days" His myspace site had a article by RP on it. What do people know about him?

John Carnes
11-01-2007, 07:20 PM
I just got a friend request from Stanley Gallon. He has written a book called "The Darkest Days" His myspace site had a article by RP on it. What do people know about him?

I've heard of this guy. He wrote this book, like you said called Darkest Days, I got a copy from overseas, because it doesn't come out here in the U.S. until Dec. 4 '07. If people read this book I'm pretty damn sure they'd be voting Ron Paul. Everything RP's been talking about this guy totally lays it out and he wrote it like a year and a half ago.

What's his myspace page like?

John Carnes
11-01-2007, 07:29 PM
I forgot to mention that I read this article somewhere on the guy and it said that some neo-con PAC or something is planning a bash campaign because this book was the first one to lay out their tactics and plans so clearly that they're worried it might change some people's minds about who to vote for. I guess he's pissing off all the right people. I'll see if I can find it, but I read it online like two months ago, so I'm not sure.