PDA

View Full Version : pst... change the phrase to new 'international' order

TER
05-22-2010, 10:48 PM
So, I guess the new word for new world order is 'new international order'

"In a commencement speech to the graduating class at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, the president outlined his departure from what Bush had called a "distinctly American internationalism." Instead, Obama pledged to shape a new "international order" based on diplomacy and engagement." (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/22/AR2010052201586.html) (Washington Post)

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Is that their master plan, change the name of their global tyranny?

nate895
05-23-2010, 01:19 AM
Sounds like when you hear about a bad restaurant that changes nothing but the name. All of the sudden "Fred's Burgers" becomes "Ted's Bar and Grill" and we're supposed to all of the sudden love the frozen slop they give you.

Griffith
05-23-2010, 01:59 AM
Or new "global" order.

And global governance.

It's like when Superman puts on his glasses at work and becomes a different person. It's TOTALLY something different, I swear.

lynnf
05-23-2010, 05:42 AM
Is that their master plan, change the name of their global tyranny?

that seems to be their standard operating procedure -

tried it with the Trans Texas Corridor (TTC)

tried it with Security and Prosperity Partnerships (North American Union)

now the "new international order"

they're toast - that's all they can come up with! change the name, maybe declare the old plan dead - how stupid do they think we are?

FrankRep
05-23-2010, 06:52 AM
YouTube - George Bush New World Order (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g)

jmdrake
05-23-2010, 07:01 AM
It's just like they now call global warming "climate change". And the North American Union is the "security and prosperity partnership". Next they'll roll out the Amero and call it the "regional exchange currency" and still say those who talked about the Amero were just "conspiracy theorists".