PDA

View Full Version : Coulter: We want 'Jews to be perfected'

PollM
10-12-2007, 09:10 AM
I hope Ron would release a statement condemning Ann Coulters' statement. This is not not what we stand for.

Deutsch continued to call Coulter's comments anti-semetic.

"No, no, - I don't want you being offended by this," she responded. "This is what Christians

http://www.youpolls.com/details.asp?pid=695

grfgerger
10-12-2007, 09:14 AM
pay no attention to her, she probably has a new book out.

uncloned21
10-12-2007, 09:15 AM
I like the new book title: "If democrats had any brains, they'd be republicans."

werdd
10-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Agreed, everyone knows shes just a man in transexual disguise.

literatim
10-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Why should Ron Paul say anything about it? It has nothing to do with him.

nullvalu
10-12-2007, 09:32 AM
I like the new book title: "If democrats had any brains, they'd be republicans."

I don't.. I think it's more pointless partisan-bashing.. We've gotten nowhere with that mentality.

yongrel
10-12-2007, 09:34 AM
...because we needed more evidence that Ann Coulter is an attention whore.

werdd
10-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Yeah democrats would probably be republicans or visa versa because they are the same freaking party now. If they had anybrains they would realize the both want the same things, they just want to go about different ways on divicive issues like abortion gay marriage and the war in iraq to acheive more goverment intervention in peoples lives. Nobody buys this liberal right wing left wing bashing anymore.... it's a tool to make us beleeive there really is two sides...

bullterrier0
10-12-2007, 09:38 AM
I don't.. I think it's more pointless partisan-bashing.. We've gotten nowhere with that mentality.

Agreed.

This would be a more accurate title:

"If Big Government, Social Liberals had any brains, they'd be Big Government, Social Conservatives."

sylvania
10-12-2007, 09:53 AM
She's looking for more news coverage. Ignore it.

It's just like when she said the following.

Promoting her new book If Democrats Had Any Brains They'd Be Republicans, Ann Coulter told a New York City paper:

... If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine... ...

She continued to admit that "I don't think it's going to happen", and places most of her blame on "single women."

Source for above (http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter:_Take_away_women's_votes_because_%22wo men_are_voting_so_stupidly%22?redirect=no)

angelatc
10-12-2007, 09:57 AM
I would not be a bit surprised of Ron Paul did not know who Ann Coulter was.

erowe1
10-12-2007, 10:02 AM
There's no need for RP to involve himself in this. Coulter has no affiliation with his campaign, and what she says is her own business. She makes her career out of saying things that sound outrageous. So taking on the responsibility of responding to her and others like her every time they do that would be to increase her importance to more than it really is, and consequently to trivialize RP.

In this case, what she said happens to be simply an expression of a most basic tenet of the Christian faith. If Jewish people were not aware that Christians believed Jesus was the Jewish messiah and that Jews, like Gentiles, are supposed to believe in him, then they have been so sheltered by political correctness that I'm not sure which is worse, a Christian who uses untactful ways of sharing her faith or the PC atmosphere that makes such innocuous statements seem radical.

Severius
10-12-2007, 10:03 AM
I never can remember who she is by name :P Seriously though, there's no need to even pay attention to her. She says crazy things because she knows it will cause a ruckus. Her babbling here really doesn't make much sense anyway.

fcnz
10-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Ann Coulter is a clown, she has about as much credibility as ..... well I can't think of anyone as low as Coulter at the moment so we'll just set her as the benchmark for retardedness

LibertyEagle
10-12-2007, 10:32 AM
As much as I dislike Ann Coulter, I think what she said is being taken out of context.

Duckman
10-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Last night I turned on the radio and heard Michael Savage bashing Ann Coulter over these remarks.

Seeing as how the both of them are two of my least favorite media talking heads, I'd pay serious cash to see the two of them fight to the death in a cage match.