PDA

View Full Version : At West Point, Obama talks of a new 'international order'

YumYum
05-22-2010, 09:18 AM
This is setting the stage for a war with Iran.

WEST POINT -- President Obama on Saturday pledged to shape a new "international order" as part of a national security strategy that emphasizes the president's belief in global institutions and America's role in promoting Democratic values around the world.

Speaking to the graduating class at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point -- the ninth wartime commencement in a row, he said -- the commander-in-chief who is leading two foreign wars expressed his faith in cooperation and partnerships to confront the economic, military and environmental challenges of the future.

"The international order we seek is one that can resolve the challenges of our times,'" he said in prepared remarks. "Countering violent extremism and insurgency; stopping the spread of nuclear weapons and securing nuclear materials; combating a changing climate and sustaining global growth; helping countries feed themselves and care for their sick; preventing conflict and healing its wounds." read more..........

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/22/AR2010052201586.html

libertygrl
05-22-2010, 09:23 AM
"International Order" - just a revised code word for "New World Order" :mad:

MsDoodahs
05-22-2010, 09:24 AM
<sigh>

No WONDER the kooks over at MSDNC are trying so very hard to keep their viewers focused on Rand...

can't have them noticing that their messiah is a fucking warmongering snake.

pcosmar
05-22-2010, 09:53 AM
So instead of defending and protecting the United States, they are going to be the World Police Force. Under "international" control. (UN)

:mad:

HOLLYWOOD
05-22-2010, 09:58 AM
yeah I watched that LIVE... I caught the part that, "your role (Army Cadets) overseas... Blah Blah"

We are screwed and if Liberals wanted change... same as Bush... a TRILLION a YEAR for GLOBAL WAR and POLICE STATE control.

welcome 1984

MsDoodahs
05-22-2010, 10:01 AM
yeah I watched that LIVE... I caught the part that, "your role (Army Cadets) overseas... Blah Blah"

We are screwed and if Liberals wanted change... same as Bush... a TRILLION a YEAR for GLOBAL WAR and POLICE STATE control.

welcome 1984

The only CHANGE the liberals wanted was to have THEIR warmonger in control.

cheapseats
05-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Name ONE nation that truly has its shit together.

Because ALL the world's nations have succumbed to those time-honored bugaboos Incompetence and Injustice, we shall bind the Fuck Ups into a more Authoritative Command Center? ON WHAT PLANET?

Speaking of,

YO, KUM-BAY-AH-ER'S, PEACE-AT-ANY-PRICER'S & WORLD DOMINATION FREAKS
WHAT'S YER FUCKIN' PLAN WHEN THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS TOO BIG TO FAIL?

Ruling Elite to Outer Space?

MsDoodahs
05-22-2010, 10:15 AM

welcome 1984

Hollywood, did you see that article about BO's decision to do massive buildup opposite Iran? I posted it in here the other day....

We really ARE screwed.

YumYum
05-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Hollywood, did you see that article about BO's decision to do massive buildup opposite Iran? I posted it in here the other day....

We really ARE screwed.

Noam Chomsky said that every move Obama has made standing up to Israel is nothing more than a head fake to fool the public.

The same people that controlled Bush control Obama. America has lost its sovereignty. Unlike Bush, I believe Obama will bring on the draft.

Except for Lincoln, only Democrat presidents have instituted and supported the draft.

Republicans ended it.

RM918
05-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Noam Chomsky said that every move Obama has made standing up to Israel is nothing more than a head fake to fool the public.

The same people that controlled Bush control Obama. America has lost its sovereignty. Unlike Bush, I believe Obama will bring on the draft.

Except for Lincoln, only Democrat presidents have instituted and supported the draft.

Republicans ended it.

Draft will be the last straw if attempted.

Anti Federalist
05-22-2010, 12:30 PM
"International Order" - just a revised code word for "New World Order" :mad:

Yup.

<sigh>

No WONDER the kooks over at MSDNC are trying so very hard to keep their viewers focused on Rand...

can't have them noticing that their messiah is a fucking warmongering snake.

Yup.

So instead of defending and protecting the United States, they are going to be the World Police Force. Under "international" control. (UN)

Yup.

welcome 1984

Yup.

The only CHANGE the liberals wanted was to have THEIR warmonger in control.

Yup.