PDA

View Full Version : GOP Strategist: "Rand Is Target #1 Now"

Matt Collins
05-22-2010, 07:09 AM
A top Republican strategist was discussing the Rand situation with me and this individual simply said that now that Rand has won the primary "he is target #1".

Ricky201
05-22-2010, 07:24 AM
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Ghandi

I think that says it all this week.

cindy25
05-22-2010, 07:33 AM
its all about the Tea Party. they see Rand as a symbol, and they are scared

MsDoodahs
05-22-2010, 07:39 AM
its all about the Tea Party. they see Rand as a symbol, and they are scared

Agreed.

They're frikken terrified that the "tea party" (ie, average americans) are ACTUALLY starting to wake up.

:)

Cowlesy
05-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Well if there is one politician who is a jedi-master of saying something but not actually saying anything, it is Mitch McConnell, so some friendly advice to Rand in respect to dealing with left-wing shows would be helpful.

Stary Hickory
05-22-2010, 08:11 AM
Agreed.

They're frikken terrified that the "tea party" (ie, average americans) are ACTUALLY starting to wake up.

:)

Not only that...they are afraid people will understand the morality of liberty and it totally undermines this entire empire built upon class envy and racial hatred. People might become ***gasp free again.....the horror.

Self determination and voluntary association are things to be derided of course! The country is being dragged down by war, big government, welfare, and corruption...along with a nice dash of fascism and corporatism. The tsunami is coming, Americans are waking up, they are figuring it out.

Centralized power and government decrees are an instrument of oppression not prosperity.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-22-2010, 08:14 AM
A top Republican strategist was discussing the Rand situation with me and this individual simply said that now that Rand has won the primary "he is target #1".

Makes Conway's impending loss all the sweeter.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections2/election_2010/election_2010_senate_elections/kentucky/election_2010_kentucky_senate