PDA

View Full Version : olbermann fair and balanced regarding rand and BP (sarcasm)

fatjohn
05-22-2010, 06:49 AM
YouTube - Rand Paul on BP, "Sometimes Accidents happen." Jeez? - Keith Olbermann (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZKZaoQPm4E)

ItsTime
05-22-2010, 07:38 AM
Why are we caring so much about what asshats on a FAR LEFT network, that basically have NO ONE watching them but FAR LEFT NUTJOBS and those who are looking to post shit in a Rand Paul forum to get more views for a shitty youtube video so more people can see said video.

MsDoodahs
05-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Why are we caring so much about what asshats on a FAR LEFT network, that basically have NO ONE watching them but FAR LEFT NUTJOBS and those who are looking to post shit in a Rand Paul forum to get more views for a shitty youtube video so more people can see said video.

Oblermen is still on the air?

I thought he had yet ANOTHER of his famed prima dona hissy fits and quit....hmmm....

ItsTime
05-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Oblermen is still on the air?

I thought he had yet ANOTHER of his famed prima dona hissy fits and quit....hmmm....

Yeah could have fooled me too. I don't even get msnbc here haha!

RonPaulFanInGA
05-22-2010, 08:01 AM
Why is nearly every anti-Rand YouTube clip for MSNBC?

Nevermind, I know the answer to that.

j6p
05-22-2010, 08:18 AM
That's right turd, we threating them all.

sailingaway
05-22-2010, 08:31 AM
New commercial for Rand...

Maddow hates him.... Olberman froths over him... Move On has mobilized against him....

With opposition like this.... Kentucky knows Rand Paul must be doing something right....

j6p
05-22-2010, 08:33 AM
All the left is doing is helping Rand.

misconstrued
05-22-2010, 08:51 AM
These people are so ignorant. Do they not understand that it is possible to be pro-business and anti-corporatism at the same time? I used to love Olbermann's rants against Bush. Now, after all these baseless attacks, just hearing his voice makes me want to vomit. He is nothing but a party shill.

terp
05-22-2010, 09:02 AM
I don't have a problem w/ the ignorance. I do have a problem w/ the conflating and taking everything out of context. Rather than attach the actual POV they are setting up straw men and knocking them over.

I do think it is a fair point to ask about the small businesses in the gulf. Even I would like to see Rand's response to that. I would guess it comes down to property rights. While I agree that the Obama admin tried to score political points w/ the boot on the neck thing. But "Accidents Happen", while maybe true, isn't going to come across too well in this scenario.

And Finally, LOL at the Renegade book title w/ Obama on the cover.

Jordan
05-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Why is nearly every anti-Rand YouTube clip for MSNBC?

Nevermind, I know the answer to that.

GE -> Cap N Trade -> Jack Conway