PDA

View Full Version : So much for that "fragmented GOP in KY"

Depressed Liberator
05-22-2010, 12:57 AM
I remember the folks at MSNBC were claiming that the party would be fragmented as a result of Rand winning which would cause Rand to lose. If anything, this controversy they pushed has pretty much united all Republicans, even the ones who have always hated the Pauls. And besides that, we're also winning independents regardless.

BamaFanNKy
05-22-2010, 01:00 AM
exactly.

Bman
05-22-2010, 01:03 AM
I remember the folks at MSNBC were claiming that the party would be fragmented as a result of Rand winning which would cause Rand to lose. If anything, this controversy they pushed has pretty much united all Republicans, even the ones who have always hated the Pauls. And besides that, we're also winning independents regardless.

No shit. For the first time I even told my wife I'd vote for Sarah Palin at the end of the day just to stick it to the Progressives.

We may need to send some thank you cards to Maddow. Nothing unites a community as much as an outsider going after a member of that community.

KanTuck22
05-22-2010, 06:46 AM
Yeah, I may even vote for Mitch McConnell again after this all said and done....... Maybe...... Unless he has a primary opponent..... If he is running against a progressive I will definitely vote for him....... :confused: