PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Soldiers Murder Unarmed Old Iraqi Man

WarDog
05-21-2010, 08:42 PM
YouTube - "Brave" U.S. Soldiers Murder Unarmed Old Iraqi Man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHpXVL054eM&feature=player_embedded)

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

ninepointfive
05-21-2010, 08:59 PM
I clearly see he has a grenade. therefore he's armed.

WarDog
05-21-2010, 09:16 PM
I clearly see he has a grenade. therefore he's armed.

And so if your country were occupied you wouldn't defend it?. Remember this is an Illegal war

In rhetoric, America is the land of the free and the generous, enjoying the fused blessings of a free market tempered by and joined to accelerating social welfare, bountifully distributing its unstinting largesse to the less fortunate in the world. In actual practice, the free economy is virtually gone, replaced by an imperial corporate-state Leviathan that organizes, commands, exploits the rest of society and, indeed, the rest of the world, for its own power and pelf. -Murray

Original_Intent
05-21-2010, 09:24 PM
And so if your country were occupied you wouldn't defend it?. Remember this is an Illegal war

In rhetoric, America is the land of the free and the generous, enjoying the fused blessings of a free market tempered by and joined to accelerating social welfare, bountifully distributing its unstinting largesse to the less fortunate in the world. In actual practice, the free economy is virtually gone, replaced by an imperial corporate-state Leviathan that organizes, commands, exploits the rest of society and, indeed, the rest of the world, for its own power and pelf. -Murray

You ARE dodging the point - in the title you say "unarmed old man", then when it is pointed out that he is armed you change the subject to his right to defend his country...c'mon we are on to those games. If he is armed then quit claiming he was an unarmed old man.
Sheesh, I agree with your point about he has a right to defend his country, that doesn't mean we need to stoop to lies to make our point, does it? That's the tactics of the enemy. Don;t become what you are fighting against.

WaltM
05-21-2010, 09:26 PM
what's unbrave about murdering an innocent person when you're a soldier?

and what does that have to do with Wilson's regret about the FEd?

Stary Hickory
05-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Yeah this is kinda silly, why did you post such a misleading title? He had a grenade and the soldiers were scared for their lives. It's god awful and we ought to get out of there, but really I watched the entire video with the mindset that he was unarmed only to find out he had a grenade and there was a lot more to this than just an old unarmed man getting shot.

Don't post stuff like this with such a title unless you know for sure what is going on. For the record I can't blame a man trying to defend his homeland. However it's sickening to watch people try to malign other people by distorting the truth. The truth is the government killed that man. The soldiers there may have acted too aggressively...I don't know. How do you deal with a man with a live grenade?

If you are scared for your life in a foreign land with enemies everywhere....what do you do? How do you react? That was disturbing and I feel sorry for the old man, sticking up for his homeland...but really you should be ashamed of putting murder in the title and saying the men in that video are guilty of it. The man WAS armed, I would not want to be those soldiers. The guy could toss the grenade at anyone at anytime. Just being near that scene would be terrifying.