PDA

View Full Version : C-Span Mel Gibson?

anewvoice
10-12-2007, 07:57 AM
C-Span question, would you consider Mel Gibson as VP, where the f did that come from?

Man from La Mancha
10-12-2007, 07:58 AM
No, Jesuit agent.

steph3n
10-12-2007, 08:00 AM
no, too stupid :)

no more sugartits!

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 08:07 AM
WTF,that is the dumbest question i have heard ,did c-span people ask that?? if they did they need to be deported for stupidty

lasenorita
10-12-2007, 08:16 AM
I'm not taking the caller's question seriously. It seems as if he was trying to portray Dr. Paul as someone with extreme views --- someone who was going to get rid of the IRS immediately and install Mel Gibson (viewed as a drunk anti-Semite by some people) as his vice president. Couple that with Dr. Paul saying that his grandfather came from Germany... Of course, I may be reading way too much into this, but yeah, Mel Gibson? Wha...?

Green Mountain Boy
10-12-2007, 08:20 AM
No, Jesuit agent.

Here's what our founding fathers had to say about the Jesuits:

John Adams in a letter to Thomas Jefferson:

“I do not like the reappearance of the Jesuits...Shall we not have regular swarms of them here, in as many disguises as only a king of the gypsies can assume, dressed as printers, publishers, writers and schoolmasters? If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of Loyola’s. Nevertheless, we are compelled by our system of religious toleration to offer them an asylum....” (The Power and Secret of the Jesuits, Rene Fulop-Miller, 390)

Thomas Jefferson replied to his predecessor:

“Like you, I disapprove of the restoration of the Jesuits, for it means a step backwards from light into darkness....” (The Power and Secret of the Jesuits, Rene Fulop-Miller, 390)

Man from La Mancha
10-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Wow somebody that even has a clue:)

anewvoice
10-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Nice!