PDA

View Full Version : Send a Strong Message of RP support to GOP leadership-via Phone

tnvoter
05-16-2007, 10:07 PM
please call Gop hq-202.863.8500

select option 1- if you are calling after business hours- after about 7 rings you will get an answering machine.

In a nutshell, I left a polite message advising them of my lifelong support of the GOP, and how if their media continues to mudsling Ron Paul- they will be alienating a very real, and very strong base of their party.

Please leave a message along your own concerns- whether criticizing their handling of the debates, or simply showing support of Ron Paul- I think it will do our man good.

snowgoosebob
05-16-2007, 10:28 PM
In a nutshell, I left a polite message advising them of my lifelong support of the GOP, and how if their media continues to mudsling Ron Paul- they will be alienating a very real, and very strong base of their party.

So very very true!
Not only that....Message boards such as freerepublic in which I been a member since 1999 is doing a very good job doing so also. IM just outright disgusted watching posters call Ron Paul a wack-job, nut-jub, nasty names and etc. Ron Paul IMHO is doing what the Founding Fathers would of done if they was alive today! Im so mad about that ...If RP doesn't win the prim Im not voting for Rep or Dem.

I was a hard core Rep voter. But the spirits of the Founding Fathers came to me one night a while back and slapped me good. Boy did that wake me up to what the Rep and Dems in DC are doing to this Nation.