PDA

View Full Version : **URGENT** John Dennis needs YOUR HELP to win the primary!!!

RonPaulCult
05-21-2010, 01:30 PM
The John Dennis campaign is keeping the revolution alive and well in the Bay Area. Right now is an extremely crucial time for the campaign and we need your help! The primary on June 8 is rapidly approaching. And since roughly 60% of the voters choose to vote by mail, most voters have their ballots RIGHT NOW.

Just 5000 more calls to likely voters will help secure a victory for John Dennis in the primary. We have been making calls from campaign headquarters for weeks, but we won't reach our goal without the help of our liberty loving friends from around the country. Will you pledge to phone bank for John this week?

Getting started is easy. Simply sign up for an account at the following link:

http://volunteers.johndennis2010.com/

Once signed up, the system will list names and phone numbers of likely voters. All you have to do is call them, read the script, and ask them to vote for John.

The momentum of the John Dennis campaign has been building at a fantastic pace over the past few months, and John is doing very well. But his opponent is using vicious lies to attack him in radio ads which claim John is, "left of Nancy Pelosi." We have to counteract these lies by calling the voters directly to inform them that John is the real limited government conservative in this race.

John took them time to travel to Iowa and Nevada back in 2008 to walk door-to-door on behalf of Ron Paul. I know I can count on the fine people here at RonPaulForums to help one of their own.

Please sign up today at http://volunteers.johndennis2010.com/

RonPaulCult
05-21-2010, 01:32 PM
Please copy, paste and send this message to any and all liberty groups/forums/e-mail lists also.

And please bump this thread if you sign up and to let me know how the calls are going. I can also (hopefully) answer any questions you have as well.

free1
05-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Bump for getting Pelosi out!

RonPaulCult
05-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Bump for getting Pelosi out!

Thank you!

dr. hfn
05-21-2010, 05:55 PM
bump!

free1
05-21-2010, 06:30 PM
This is worth a lot of effort, if you can get Pelosi out it's worth zillions!

eproxy100
05-21-2010, 08:55 PM
If you can get Pelosi out AND put a libertarian in, it's worth gazillions! ;)

RonPaulCult
05-22-2010, 01:09 AM
I called a bunch of voters tonight and got a bunch to promise their vote for John. One guy hadn't heard of John Dennis. When I told him a little about John - the person said he was a big Goldwater fan. I then told him that John has been endorsed by Barry Goldwater Jr. and Ron Paul.

The person said he voted for Ron Paul in 2008. Now he'll be voting John Dennis in 2010.

Please sign up and help John win his primary!

RonPaulwillWin
05-22-2010, 01:42 AM
Ron Paul endorsed him? Awesome....we need to get some callers in to kfi640 during the john and ken show on tuesday. They are going to have all 3 candidates on. They are basically the tea party leaders for california. (not the national, just on cali problems)

RonPaulCult
05-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Yeah - Ron Paul endorsed him :)

Like I said - John is a real Ron Paul guy. He knocked on doors in Iowa and Nevada during 2008. He started and ran the San Francisco Campaign for Liberty. He is TRULY one of us. We need to support him.

Please sign up and make some phone calls everybody. His opponent is sending robocalls to all of these houses trashing John up and down. We need to counter it with our true liberty message.

RonPaulCult
05-22-2010, 08:58 PM
At the risk of becoming annoying - I'm bumping this. We are really behind and not many people are signing up.

If you are reading this - please do 10 phone calls. 10 numbers dialed and that's it. You will make a huge difference! The revolution must live on......

jmdrake
05-22-2010, 09:22 PM
I signed up and sent a message to our Meetup. Everybody ought to do this. 10 phone calls shouldn't take longer than 10 or at most 20 minutes. That's very little to sacrifice to see Nancy Pelosi gone!

StudentForPaul08
05-22-2010, 09:24 PM
He is one of us. I like him more than Rand Paul. He actually says we should get out of these wars. It seems Rand is afraid to say so it seems. ( though this is no contest) This guy is a professional too, he speaks well, and makes great points. I really hope he wins.

jmdrake
05-22-2010, 09:48 PM
He is one of us. I like him more than Rand Paul. He actually says we should get out of these wars. It seems Rand is afraid to say so it seems. ( though this is no contest) This guy is a professional too, he speaks well, and makes great points. I really hope he wins.

To be fair they are running in totally different areas of the country. John's positions wouldn't fly that well in KY and Rand's positions (the ones he has publicly taken) wouldn't fly in San Fransisco. But yes, he is one of us and we should help him.

Inflation
05-23-2010, 02:33 AM

John will be a great representative for the people of CA.

Rand will be a great representative for the people of KY.

They are both really good guys.

How can we convert 10% of the energy being spend on fretting about Rand's gaffe to making calls for John Dennis?

free1
05-23-2010, 07:30 AM
i signed up and sent a message to our meetup. Everybody ought to do this. 10 phone calls shouldn't take longer than 10 or at most 20 minutes. That's very little to sacrifice to see nancy pelosi gone! yes!!!!

RonPaulCult
05-23-2010, 09:21 AM
How can we convert 10% of the energy being spend on fretting about Rand's gaffe to making calls for John Dennis?

Exactly! If you are mad about what they are doing to Rand, then I say fight back with action. Let's all double our efforts for Rand, John and, all of the liberty candidates.

libertarian4321
05-24-2010, 05:01 AM
Okay, can anyone give me a reason we can legitimately expect Dennis to beat Pelosi?

He'll be outspent 100-1 (or worse). He's running as a libertarian conservative in one of the most "progressive" districts in the country- a district that overwhelmingly votes Pelosi in every year.

Remember, folks, politics in this country isn't just about enthusiasm and liking a candidate- you have to realistically assess each race. If you think Dennis is going to win the congressional seat in the bay area just because Rand Paul won a REPUBLICAN PRIMARY, you are in for a rude awakening.

No Republican could win that district. I don't care if the Republican was the most brilliant candidate in the history of the GOP, had $20 million to spend, and more charisma than Kennedy, Reagan, and Obama combined- he'd still lose (and lose badly).

We need to focus on races where we have at least some chance -like Rand- not expend money and energy on Quixotic quests.

I have a better chance of becoming the UFC heavyweight champion than Dennis has of beating Pelosi.

RonPaulCult
05-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Okay, can anyone give me a reason we can legitimately expect Dennis to beat Pelosi?

He'll be outspent 100-1 (or worse). He's running as a libertarian conservative in one of the most "progressive" districts in the country- a district that overwhelmingly votes Pelosi in every year.

Remember, folks, politics in this country isn't just about enthusiasm and liking a candidate- you have to realistically assess each race. If you think Dennis is going to win the congressional seat in the bay area just because Rand Paul won a REPUBLICAN PRIMARY, you are in for a rude awakening.

No Republican could win that district. I don't care if the Republican was the most brilliant candidate in the history of the GOP, had $20 million to spend, and more charisma than Kennedy, Reagan, and Obama combined- he'd still lose (and lose badly).

We need to focus on races where we have at least some chance -like Rand- not expend money and energy on Quixotic quests.

I have a better chance of becoming the UFC heavyweight champion than Dennis has of beating Pelosi.

Since I'm actually on the ground in San Francisco fighting for John Dennis - since I'm knocking door to door - since I called 300 voters in SF yesterday alone - please allow me to answer your question.

John Dennis CAN win. I'm not promising he will. But he 100% CAN win. And the chances are MUCH better than you think.

I'll start with some numbers. Since it's a non-presidential election, John would need about 90,000 votes to win. In San Francisco there are 120,000 independents (about 41% of voters). When you add in the Republicans, almost all of whom would vote for John - you start to see he can win even if not one single democrat votes for him.

But wait. Democrats HATE Pelosi too. She has lied to them and ignored them and people in this town are pissed. I wear my John Dennis t-shirt around town which says "defeat Pelosi" on the back of it - and I can't walk a block without somebody asking me HOW because they hate her guts.

Pelosi will have millions of dollars for her campaign - but in her history of running she has never really spent the money on her own race. She has always assumed - as you are assuming - easy victory. She gives that money to other races elsewhere in the country.

In 2008, 85% of voters backed Obama, but only 70% voted for Pelosi. We only need to take her from 70% to 49.999% - it's not as far as you think.

I'd rather not go into further detail, but mark my words. There is a path - there is a way. This IS the year and even if we don't win we are going to make a tremendous splash.

But, quite honestly, we're going to need some help from patriots around the country. Will you help us?

RonPaulwillWin
05-25-2010, 10:43 PM
My uncle didn't vote for him because he's not pro 2nd amendment. His website really doesn't say much? Anybody know more info about this?

Imperial
05-25-2010, 11:54 PM
My uncle didn't vote for him because he's not pro 2nd amendment. His website really doesn't say much? Anybody know more info about this?

Your uncle made an EXTREMELY poor choice by that standard. From a WorldNetDaily article:

Proud gun owner

Dennis, a member of the National Rifle Association, or NRA, said he is a proud gun owner and strong advocate of property rights.

"The Second Amendment is fine by me," he said, "and I don't even need a Second Amendment to tell me that I have the right to defend myself."

As for mandatory waiting periods before an individual may purchase a firearm, he said, "I find it remarkable that private citizens who are non-felons can't buy guns and have them at their disposal. It's staggering to me."

Clearly flustered at the mere idea of gun control, he added, "If I keep talking about this topic, I'll probably get upset.

"You have the right to your person, and you have the right to your property," he said. "Without the right to defend your property and your person, then those rights are meaningless. That just goes without saying."

Bergie Bergeron
05-26-2010, 06:17 AM
bump

RonPaulCult
05-26-2010, 10:19 AM

Tell your uncle he is a strong supporter of the second amendment. His website doesn't go into GREAT detail but it does say he supports it. Your uncle voted for a neo-con :(

http://www.johndennis2010.com/issues/second-amendment

Brian4Liberty
05-26-2010, 11:42 AM

Where did your Uncle get that false information? Any particular radio host or flier?

Aratus
06-03-2010, 12:51 AM
bump

libertybrewcity
06-03-2010, 12:56 AM
bump, i volunteered a few times for the campaign and the voters are really accepting of john dennis and his message. i think john dennis will have a much better chance winning the primary, especially because dana walsh doesn't even live in the district

creepy looking lady too.
http://www.danawalshforcongress.com/images/uploads/Dana_Walsh_home.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/24/article-1038330-00BFBBA90000044C-783_468x595.jpg