PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen Poll on May 20th shows Rand with 25-pt lead over Conway

Sentient Void
05-21-2010, 01:16 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...entucky_senate

OWNED.

RAND. WILL. WIN. PERIOD.

And the dems/ liberal media will try to paint him as a racist, etc... but it *will* backfire on them and garner even MORE support for Rand. People aren't as stupid anymore and are distrustful of such tactics.

RonPaulCult
05-21-2010, 01:39 PM
So he took a hit right? Wasn't it higher in the last poll?

HOLLYWOOD
05-21-2010, 01:59 PM
GE/NBC/MSNBC is doing there OBAMA Liberal job quite well...

Look for a well organized plan against Rand in the future... I would guess that liberal scumbags like rep. James Clyburn, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and their organizations will mount a huge slam racist campaign.

I hope Rand has a kick ass 'WAR ROOM' he'll need it fast and furious to counter.

Sentient Void
05-21-2010, 02:01 PM

The article says it was lower before (although still beating Conway) and he has gained momentum.

Stary Hickory
05-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Tle lefts racist hate message no longer resonates......about time if you ask me.

tnvoter
05-21-2010, 03:11 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...entucky_senate

and the dems/ liberal media will try to paint him as a racist, etc... But it *will* backfire on them and garner even more support for rand. People aren't as stupid anymore and are distrustful of such tactics.

tic-tic-boom

BlackTerrel
05-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Thank you for posting! Very glad to hear it.

I think this sort of thing effects him more nationally than in a Red State like Kentucky though/

free1
05-21-2010, 06:19 PM
RAND. WILL. WIN. PERIOD.Don't get too over confident, if enough people think it's already a done deal they might not show up to vote.

Don't underestimate the crazies on the left showing up in buses from out of state.

0zzy
05-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Don't get too over confident, if enough people think it's already a done deal they might not show up to vote.

Don't underestimate the crazies on the left showing up in buses from out of state.

amen

Flash
05-21-2010, 06:37 PM

Actually no, it was lower. But this poll was conducted on Wednesday before his maddow interview. Not sure why everyone is so excited about it to be honest.