PDA

View Full Version : John Yarmuth was on Mandy Connell's WHAS show and agreed with Rand......

BamaFanNKy
05-21-2010, 12:10 PM
She basically took him to task on his views much better than I can describe. Hell, John Yarmuth said "I shouldn't say this but, Rand Paul is right the private citizens of Louisville would not go to a place that was bigoted and it would shut down."

Seriously, everyone become friends with Mandy on Facebook and listen into her show if you want true callers from Kentucky.

One black gentleman called in and said "Rand Paul was right." He went on to say he was a democrat but, "no more. I left the Liberal Plantation and we need to stop listening to these pandering white liberals."

specsaregood
05-21-2010, 12:16 PM
is the show still on?
linkie?

Edit: answered my own question 9-12 in the mornings.

skyorbit
05-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Bama do you have a blog of you're own that you're putting all this stuff on?

I'm afraid all of your excellent campaign research is getting buried under all the freakouts.

Tracy

BamaFanNKy
05-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Bama do you have a blog of you're own that you're putting all this stuff on?

I'm afraid all of your excellent campaign research is getting buried under all the freakouts.

Tracy

Killed the blog. Obvious the search of: COnway will only bring up my posts since people only want to criticize Rand.

skyorbit
05-21-2010, 04:17 PM
No, I just thought, if this stuff was all organized on a seperate website it would be great.

Tracy