PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to see what the average dem says about Paul?

Dave Wood
10-12-2007, 06:42 AM
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/10/11/read-the-constitution/#comments

This is the debate clip of Ron Paul schooling Romney about lawyers and war.

It is on a traditionally Dem website and has over 600!! comments. Very telling. The dems are furious with their candidates. This election is up for grabs. Wait till you see how large the support for RP is in the Dem camp. :eek:

foofighter20x
10-12-2007, 06:51 AM
Though I love C&R for the clips from Colbert and TDS, they've bitten the poison apple and posted the racist remark lie that popped up on DailyKos.

Also, they think the NAU and the SPP is just some conspiracy theory. In fact, I got banned from posting comments on the site when I posted a link to Section 413 of the failed immigration reform bill from this summer.

LOL... Banned for showing them where SPP actually was in a piece of legislation. Oh, that CAN'T be REAL... :rolleyes:

Trust me, when we get the GOP nod, they'll go back into full Ron Paul attack-mode.

LibertyEagle
10-12-2007, 06:52 AM
I dunno. Looked like to me that they thought Paul was the best Republican, but a lot of 'em still looked to government to save them from big, bad, free enterprise.

They seem to not be seeing the difference between corporatism and capitalism. Paul has spoken out about the former, many times.

Chrispy
10-12-2007, 07:06 AM
It almost seemed like they wanted a formidable running opponent. I guess chivalry is not quite dead yet. Oh wait Hillary just killed it....

BillyDkid
10-12-2007, 07:28 AM
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/10/11/read-the-constitution/#comments

This is the debate clip of Ron Paul schooling Romney about lawyers and war.

It is on a traditionally Dem website and has over 600!! comments. Very telling. The dems are furious with their candidates. This election is up for grabs. Wait till you see how large the support for RP is in the Dem camp. :eek:That has been my argument all along - that we have a much better chance to win the general than we do to win the nomination. I might be wrong, but that is how it feels to me. The Republican Party desperately does not Ron Paul to be the nominee - tough thing to overcome. They would rather go down to certain defeat than nominate Ron Paul. The neo-cons despise everything Ron Paul stands for and they will stop at nothing to defeat him. They are in their hearts corrupt and care nothing for truth or fair play. They need to be rooted out of the party.