PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Supporters?? Suckers??? Read Post

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 06:16 AM
OK SUCKERS AGAIN,look do you really think someone who knows Ron Pauls issues,would really spout the 9-11 truther crap after explaining all the other issues correctly?? THESE ARE SET UPS,THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPORTERS OF RON PAUL,wheres your proof that he was a supporter,OOO he said soo ,so it must be true. OK PEOPLE THINK BEFORE YOU POST A STUPID THREAD.The purpose of that caller(or any caller spouting 9-11 truther crap) was a set up for the radio person.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THE CALLER WAS A RON PAUL SUPPORTER??? I THOUGHT SO,this is there ONLY FORM TO ATTACK RON PAUL,stop falling for this CRAP.

RON PAUL 2008:D

Chrispy
10-12-2007, 06:21 AM
You should grab a tinfoil hat from one of the truthers :rolleyes:

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 06:26 AM
You should grab a tinfoil hat from one of the truthers :rolleyes:

CUTE,but you get where im coming from.IF SOMEONE SAYS THEY SUPPORT RON PAUL and then spouts the 9-11 crap,it doesnt mean they support ron paul,it means they say so to make him look bad aka a neo-con acting like a supporters,you cant prove it just because someone says they support ron paul.

Areign
10-12-2007, 06:33 AM
And you cannot disprove someone whom says they are a Ron Paul supporter just because they say they believe 9-11 was an inside job. Reverse some of your own logic back against yourself.

Chrispy
10-12-2007, 06:34 AM
So let me get this straight... The neocons hijacked some Ron Paul supporters and flew them to Pennsylvania. Then they replaced them with military members posing as Ron Paul supporters. Then sent these supporters out to the targets where they distributed pre-planeted 9/11 truth literature setup months before the rally.

Those guys are fuckin low.

In all seriousness though i guess i could see this happining. But at the same time i wouldn't be surprised if it was just truthers.

LibertyEagle
10-12-2007, 06:34 AM
You're right that there is no proof, speciallyblend. But, you know as well as I do, that some Paul supporters have done that. Right?

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 06:39 AM
And you cannot disprove someone whom says they are a Ron Paul supporter just because they say they believe 9-11 was an inside job. Reverse some of your own logic back against yourself.

IT WENT OVER YOUR HEAD,the point is you have 5-6 threads arguing over a person who says they are a supporter.THINK
DO YOU REALLY THINK A CALLER CAN EXPLAIN ALL OF RON PAULS ISSUES AND THEN SPOUT 9-11 crap which he knows will hurt the campaign?? EXACTLY, he isnt,its probably a neo-con posing as a supporter.

OOO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU AS A RON PAUL SUPPORTER ,I'm SELLING THE TRUMP TOWERS FOR $1 buck,to the first RON PAUL SUPPORTER WHO BELIEVES THIS:)

THE POINT IS THERE ARE 5-7 threads of you guys actually believing that crap.
they are not ron paul supporters if they are spouting that crap on mark levins show,they are plants. I HOPE YOU GET IT NOW,THIS IS THE ONLY TACTIC THEY CAN USE TO ATTACK US ,so they are planting calls as ron paul; supporters ,glenn becks show also proved that the other day.

ALL IM SAYING IS MOST HERE ARE FALLING FOR THAT CRAP by making post saying i cant believe they would say it,THEY ARE NOT,ITS PLANTS ON THE RADIO aka neo-cons acting like supporters

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 06:40 AM
GO READ THE THREADS AND USE your logic.MY LOGIC SAYS A RON PAUL SUPPORTER WHO MIGHT BELIEVE IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB,wouldnt spout that crap on air after defending ron pauls issues.THATS LOGIC

LibertyEagle
10-12-2007, 06:42 AM
I think ur wrong speciallyblend. I think there are some who would do just that. In fact I know it. Have you seen a couple of the videos from the We Are Change folks in which they promoted 9-11 the same time they were yelling Ron Paul? If you doubt it, go listen to AJ's show.

I have no doubt there will be plants. Problem is, we don't even need them. We do a fine job of shooting ourselves in our foot, all by ourselves. :(

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 06:43 AM

Yep and my LOGIC,tells me if you support Ron Paul,would you explain all is issues 100 percent correct and then talk about 9-11 truther crap?? NO YOU WOULDNT unless you were living under a rock or truly trying to hurt RON PAULS MESSAGE,i thought not.unless you like to talk 9-11 truther crap as your trying to help RON PAUL? that will not help the campaign or RON PAUL,so exactly they are not supporters,they are posing as one.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 06:47 AM
I think ur wrong speciallyblend. I think there are some who would do just that. In fact I know it. Have you seen a couple of the videos from the We Are Change folks in which they promoted 9-11 the same time they were yelling Ron Paul? If you doubt it, go listen to AJ's show.

Then we need to find them and kick them out of the movement,like i said whats your proof they are truly ron paul supporters?? thats the point,they are not. They only say they are.They are lying if they are saying they are supporters.
NOT ONE RON PAUL SUPPORTER WOULD EXPLAIN all his issues ,then spout the 9-11 crap.if so time to call them out and stop wasting 6-8 threads on debating if they are supportersw.NO ONE WITH A BRAIN,even if they believed it was inside job,would purposely spout that crap. THEY are posers tryin to hurt the campaign. THINK PEOPLES REALLY

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Liberty what proof do you have they support Ron Paul,because they say so?? WHERES THE PROOF THEY ARE TRULY SUPPORTERS??? because they made a video and said so??

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 06:50 AM
So let me get this straight... The neocons hijacked some Ron Paul supporters and flew them to Pennsylvania. Then they replaced them with military members posing as Ron Paul supporters. Then sent these supporters out to the targets where they distributed pre-planeted 9/11 truth literature setup months before the rally.

Those guys are fuckin low.

In all seriousness though i guess i could see this happining. But at the same time i wouldn't be surprised if it was just truthers.

UMM you dont have to fly them anywhere,they can be hannity people ,they can be plants by other campigns .
DO we fly people out to every straw poll,NOPE,anti ron paul people can easily say they support ron paul and then spout this 9-11 crap on purpose to hurt ron

Chrispy
10-12-2007, 06:50 AM
I honestly think that the neocons are far far to arrogant to even pull something like this. Quite frankly i don't think they see RP as much of a threat. At leased not enough to think along these lines. They are gonna tear at each other long before they tear at Ron Paul (that is until after Iowa and NH where we spank them like a redheaded stepchild in k-mart).

The 5 mil. may have them a little concerned, though not nearly concerned enough for them to think that their shit doesn't stink. And they won't throw it at us until it starts stinking. Until then the only time they'll only bother enough to ignore him, and try to discredit him when confronted directly.

kimosabi
10-12-2007, 06:51 AM
OK SUCKERS AGAIN,look do you really think someone who knows Ron Pauls issues,would really spout the 9-11 truther crap after explaining all the other issues correctly?? THESE ARE SET UPS,THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPORTERS OF RON PAUL,wheres your proof that he was a supporter,OOO he said soo ,so it must be true. OK PEOPLE THINK BEFORE YOU POST A STUPID THREAD.The purpose of that caller(or any caller spouting 9-11 truther crap) was a set up for the radio person.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THE CALLER WAS A RON PAUL SUPPORTER??? I THOUGHT SO,this is there ONLY FORM TO ATTACK RON PAUL,stop falling for this CRAP.

RON PAUL 2008:D

I disagree, the more people that have another look at 9/11 and the events/questions surrounding 9/11 the more compelling Ron Paul and the Ron Paul message becomes.

I am a 9/11 re-investigator, and the most compelling aspect of 9/11 Truth is who Benefitted most from the events surrounding 9/11.

The +1 million dead muslims sure didn't benefit much from 9/11 but the Industrial Military Complex and Oil Industry sure did.

And as a side note, investigating 9/11 led me to Ron Paul...

Ron Paul Fan
10-12-2007, 06:51 AM
Is everything a set up? Is it so inconceivable to think that a Ron Paul supporter is capable of speaking of the 9/11 truth movement while discussing Ron Paul? You ask for proof and you have none yourself. Instead it's, No Ron Paul supporter would ever do such a thing! Not our people because they're all perfect. It's all one big conspiracy! There aren't any of these people out there who would dare do such a thing, just like there aren't any on here. It's just one big conspiracy people! Don't worry about a thing!

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 06:54 AM
You're right that there is no proof, speciallyblend. But, you know as well as I do, that some Paul supporters have done that. Right?

I'm just saying all these threads show that people believe everytime someone does,they assume they are ron paul supporters and i think they are not.THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN ATTACK RON PAUL is this truther crap,so i think many are just hannity plants trying to make ron paul look bad,and seeing all these post in threads,makes me think most are falling for this crap. JUAST READ THE 4-6 threads on people freaking out on a mark levin cal and glenn beck,when i think they are plants by them,not ron paul supporters

LibertyEagle
10-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Liberty what proof do you have they support Ron Paul,because they say so?? WHERES THE PROOF THEY ARE TRULY SUPPORTERS??? because they made a video and said so??

I suggest you take it up with AJ. He supports them.

Ozwest
10-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Are some of you proposing a search and destroy mission to expunge the scourge of truthers from the Ron Paul ranks?

Ron Paul Fan
10-12-2007, 06:58 AM
Are some of you proposing a search and destroy mission to expunge the scourge of truthers from the Ron Paul ranks?

No one rational is proposing that. They just want the truthers to shutup about the 9/11 truth movement while out in public or on the internet when discussing Ron Paul. Especially when they're trying to get people to vote Ron Paul.

yoshimaroka
10-12-2007, 07:00 AM
We need to collect all the sound bites and video clips of Ron Paul talking about his belief that 9/11 was perpetrated by terrorists, that it was not an inside job, and edit it into a single video.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:02 AM
IF THIS IS THE CASE,then we might as well stop this movement.IF YOU ARE A TRUTHER SHUT UP.PERIOD,stick to RONPAULS MESSAGE AND KEEP YOUR TRUTH TO YOURSELF UNTIL AFTER HE S ELECTED<then you can scream that crap all day long for all i care,if not.Then ill have to reconsider my donations.KEEP IT TO YOURSELF,unless RON PAUL adds it to his platform,which he hasnt.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:02 AM
IF RON PAUL wasnt a THREAT then FOX(hannoty and many others wouldnt botherto attack him,they wouldnt remove polls.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:03 AM
We need to collect all the sound bites and video clips of Ron Paul talking about his belief that 9/11 was perpetrated by terrorists, that it was not an inside job, and edit it into a single video.

YES

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:06 AM
Is everything a set up? Is it so inconceivable to think that a Ron Paul supporter is capable of speaking of the 9/11 truth movement while discussing Ron Paul? You ask for proof and you have none yourself. Instead it's, No Ron Paul supporter would ever do such a thing! Not our people because they're all perfect. It's all one big conspiracy! There aren't any of these people out there who would dare do such a thing, just like there aren't any on here. It's just one big conspiracy people! Don't worry about a thing!

I'm not saying anyone is perfect.i am saying if your a ron paul supporter and you explain his issues then spout the 9-11 crap then SHUT UP AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Ozwest
10-12-2007, 07:06 AM
No one rational is proposing that. They just want the truthers to shutup about the 9/11 truth movement while out in public or on the internet when discussing Ron Paul. Especially when they're trying to get people to vote Ron Paul.

I would cringe at the behaviour of some truthers more than you. Can you not see, the endless threads condemning all truthers is counterproductive... YES, you insult 99% to bombast 1%. Think about what you are doing!

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:10 AM
IF YOUR A RON PAUL SUPPORTER and you believe its an inside job,then great keep it to yourself.I think we knew something was going to happen,but no one can predict the future..

If you think spouting 9-11 crap if you believe or not,helps Ron Paul,then i think your better off voting democrat and not talking about Ron Paul,enuff said.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:17 AM
GROUP HUG,the point of my post and other thread is this . MOST RON PAUL supporters who believe 9-11 was inside job,wouldnt go out converting people by mentioning 9-11 then talk Ron Paul.If they did i would think they were hannity or neo-cons trying to attack RON PAUL.
THIS IS THE ONLY TACTIC THEY HAVE TO ATTACK RON PAUL.its there only way.so if i hear someone on radio talking this way.MY FIRST THOUGHT IS A PLANTED CALL OR A TRULY DUMBASS RON PAUL SUPPORTER WE NEED TO DEPORT OUT OF THIS COUNTRY for being just plain dumb.

Ron Paul Fan
10-12-2007, 07:20 AM
I would cringe at the behaviour of some truthers more than you. Can you not see, the endless threads condemning all truthers is counterproductive... YES, you insult 99% to bombast 1%. Think about what you are doing!

Me? I didn't start this thread and I didn't insult anybody. I was saying the same thing everyone else does to the truthers- Don't mix Ron Paul and the 9/11 truth movement. I would prefer that we didn't talk about it at all on here! We should just focus on the campaign and getting Ron Paul elected. Speaking of which, keep donating and stay ahead of yesterday's pace!

Ozwest
10-12-2007, 07:22 AM
IF YOUR A RON PAUL SUPPORTER and you believe its an inside job,then great keep it to yourself.I think we knew something was going to happen,but no one can predict the future..

If you think spouting 9-11 crap if you believe or not,helps Ron Paul,then i think your better of voting democrat and not talking about Ron Paul,enuff said.

Why repeat this Mantra. These statements, and the more strident spew of others towards dedicated and tactful truthers is more damaging to the campaign than a statement of a radio caller, bonifide or not... The search for scapegoats only belittles you.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:25 AM
I dont think anyone insulted anyone other them me calling 9-11 truthers dumb for mixing themessages,nad yes it makes me question there support when they do something so stupid,hence we have 5-6 threads debating the truthers actions.
I was just trying to point out what i saw this morning and yesterday and almost everyday.9-11 truthers shhhhhhhh or ill duct tape your mouths or hell tazer you:)

Group Hug,but imagine newbies reading those threads etc,it doenst help the cause and i say question anyone who keeps talking this crap and mixing the message as a hannity or neo-con posing as a supporter.i understand some dont think and thats the people im addressing here.THINK PEOPLES SIGH

RON PAUL 2008

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:27 AM
Why repeat this Mantra. These statements, and the more strident spew of others towards dedicated and tactful truthers is more damaging to the campaign than a statement of a radio caller, bonifide or not... The search for scapegoats only belittles you.

I'm just pointing it out,when i hear the 9-11 truthers mix message,it makes me think why am i donating any money to Ron Paul,when these peopel are going against RON P{AULS MESSAGE,if it belittle me,imagine how much support they are losing becasue of the 9-11 crap,whne its not part of RON PAULS MESSAGE

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:32 AM
I'm not searching for scapegoats,I'm tellling you ,keep spouting 9-11 crap and your gonna have support running away from RON PAULS MESSAGE. I'm saying the only way they can attack Ron Paul is this 9-11 truther stuff and if you think its gonna help campaign then call HQ with that crap so they can add to their platform ,which they wont.IT's a mix message,if they are truly a supporter or its someone planting an attack by mixing the message.IT CANNOT HELP RON PAULS MESSAGE and reading several post,i say most are falling for the trap.Do you really think those callers on beck or levin were supporters if so.WE dont need MSM to kill this movement.

Mr. White
10-12-2007, 07:36 AM
I don't trust anyone that has a strong belief in anything.

Ozwest
10-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Unfortunately, for all Ron Paul supporters, truthers or not, there is going to be occasional bad press, fabricated or not, associated with 9/11... I will not however be trivialized as a kook and far worse (other threads) with Hannitty-like diatribe... Why would it surprise you that people un-trusting of government be drawn to Ron Paul? That is what unites us all to varying degrees.

LibertyEagle
10-12-2007, 07:43 AM
I don't trust anyone that has a strong belief in anything.

You don't trust people who have a strong belief in liberty?

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:43 AM
Unfortunately, for all Ron Paul supporters, truthers or not, there is going to be occasional bad press, fabricated or not, associated with 9/11... I will not however be trivialized as a kook and far worse (other threads) with Hannitty-like diatribe... Why would it surprise you that people un-trusting of government be drawn to Ron Paul? That is what unites us all to varying degrees.

Im with you on that forgive any typos,im on 44d cold medicine lalalalala.i just see all those threads with people assuming too much about a caller on a show.I think a majority of the callers are plants against ron paul.like i said in original how do you know they are trully supporters other then they say they are how many are? i dont know,but all it takes is one supporter to be dumb ,then others neo-cons and planters to go with the ball and continue the stupity of mixing rons message.

Ozwest
10-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Im with you on that forgive any typos,im on 44d cold medicine lalalalala.i just see all those threads with people assuming too much about a caller on a show.I think a majority of the callers are plants against ron paul.like i said in original how do you know they are trully supporters other then they say they are how many are? i dont know,but all it takes is one supporter to be dumb ,then others neo-cons and planters to go with the ball and continue the stupity of mixing rons message.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T thats what it means to me. All is peaceful in the valley.

ButchHowdy
10-12-2007, 07:53 AM
I'm a Titanic Truther - I'm still waiting for an investigation cause the 'Official Report' stinks to high heaven.

Iceberg . . . yuh!

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:53 AM
I CAN TELL YOU THIS ,if RON PAUL was TALKING THIS TRUTHER STUFF,then i would unregister as a republican and vote libertarian.i understand its some of the followers and not RON PAUL pushing this,but the average american watches cnn/fox and its only giving fuel to the fire to attack Ron Paul,hence we dont need MSM to kill the movement only some misinformed followers who mix RON PAULS MESSAGE hence ,if i see this.I'm thinking great.If people want to kill the message of RON PAUL,keep talking this 9-11 stuff and it wil be over before it begun,just like the GOP is dead in the water without Ron Paul,Ron Paul will be dead in the water with supporters mixing his message,enuff said

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:54 AM
you are not going to get mainstream voters by mixing the message or posting on this forum your a truther.I'm sorry.IM JUST BEING HONEST

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 07:55 AM
I got a majority of conservatives to vote yes in my 3 counties to legalize marijuana.if you think 9-11 stuff or postings here in the forum is gonna gain votes,then good luck.It wont

Shiranu
10-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Look, ask your self this, Speciallyblend... What Would Ron Do? He would let supporters be supporters, because to say just because they belive diffrent from you, your LOGIC dictates that THEY are wrong and will only hurt us... please... most people do belive that there was something wrong with the 9/11, maybe not as hardcore as Truthers, but because they know somethings up, they aren't just gona be, "Omg, truther, what a ***.". Anyways, gota run, l8er.

Ozwest
10-12-2007, 08:00 AM
I got a majority of conservatives to vote yes in my 3 counties to legalize marijuana.if you think 9-11 stuff or postings here in the forum is gonna gain votes,then good luck.It wont

How much of that cough medicine have you had my friend? Can I get me sum? hehe

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 08:08 AM
Look, ask your self this, Speciallyblend... What Would Ron Do? He would let supporters be supporters, because to say just because they belive diffrent from you, your LOGIC dictates that THEY are wrong and will only hurt us... please... most people do belive that there was something wrong with the 9/11, maybe not as hardcore as Truthers, but because they know somethings up, they aren't just gona be, "Omg, truther, what a ***.". Anyways, gota run, l8er.

WHAT i didnt say they were wrong,i said they were stupid for tryiung to mix that with RON PAULS MESSAGE,CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG PLEASE SHOW WHERE RON PAUL INCLUDES THIS IN HIS PLATFORM??? IT ISNT THATS THE POINT .YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT,but you WILL NOT WIN A GENERAL ELECTION SPOUTING 9-11 crap or mixing it into ron pauls message.

WHAT WOULD RON DO hmmmmm?
He sure wouldnt mix his message with 9-11 truthers,its not in his platform

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 08:13 AM
How much of that cough medicine have you had my friend? Can I get me sum? hehe

I know you get my point. MOVE TO COLORADO HEHE:)

at least someone get where im going with this. I CAN GET CONSERVATIVES to vote for legalizing marijuana,but i know if i started spouting 9-11 stuff to these same people.Then they wouldnt vote for RON PAUL,now if i can get the hardest conservatives to legalize weed in my 3 counties,though it didnt pass state wide(due to lies in the voters bluebook) THEN IMAGINE WHAT MIXING RON PAULS MESSAGE WITH 9-11 truthers would do.IT Would kill any chance with my local conservatives voting for ron paul because most in MSM are calling them kooks and im pretty much in agreement when they mix this 9-11 stuff with RON PAULS MESSAGE,if someone can show me this 9-11 stuff in ron pauls platform then ill shut up,but its not in his platform and it WILL NOT HELP RON PAULS MESSAGE trying to mix this with it.

DrNoZone
10-12-2007, 08:18 AM
This thread is lame.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 08:21 AM
This thread is lame.

might as well rename the forums and mix the message then call it [url]www.9-11trutherronpaulforums.com see if that wins a general election good luck

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 08:23 AM
NEVERMIND YOU GUYS JUST DONT GET IT,goes right over your heads,good luck selling the mixed message of 9-11 truthers with Ron Pauls Message,once again is it in his platform?? NOPE

TruckinMike
10-12-2007, 08:24 AM
I put up three more signs this morning...;)

Truckin'Mike

DrNoZone
10-12-2007, 08:26 AM

Truckin'Mike

Go Mike! Someone around here is being constructive!

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 08:31 AM

Truckin'Mike

GOOD JOB MIKE,I'm planning on flyering THE ROCKIES GAME THIS SUNDAY(as well as helping the new denver bill making marijuana the lowest for the police(approved 3 times by voters on other issues).I'm driving down to denver to help the group down there flyer.I just hope there are no 9-11 people screwing up the message if so.I might go somewhere else to flyer.9-11 truthers are great if your a hardcore dem or green party,but it isnt going to help the cause here in colorado.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 08:32 AM
DrNOZONE get off your high horse,im doing plenty,its the dam 9-11 truthers(supoosedly ron paul supporters?) that are mixing RON PAULS MESSAGE that are killing his chances.

If i was the other campaigns i would just take many of the post in this room about 9-11 inside being real and you will have just killed RON PAULS CHANCES,ONCE AGAIN PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE RON PAULS MESSAGE IS about 9-11 inside job?? IT ISNT

MIXING RON PAULS MESSAGE with 9-11 insiders,is the only form of attack they(hannitys and others) have on RON PAUL,you might as well throw more fuel on the fire and get Ron Paul to endorse this on his platform,yeah thats it(sarcasm) kill his campaign.. i dont care if you believe about 9-11 be inside or not ,just keep it to yourself or out of this room.If you guys want to undermine RON PAULS MESSAGE THEN BE MY GUEST

IF YOU WANT 9-11 truther stuff to be his platform then call his HQ,other then that it is not PART OF HIS PLATFORM,so i would suggest anyone who is a 9-11 truther KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND NOT IN THIS FORUM. until you change his platform.

DrNoZone
10-12-2007, 08:45 AM
DrNOZONE get off your high horse,im doing plenty,its the dam 9-11 truthers(supoosedly ron paul supporters?) that are mixing RON PAULS MESSAGE that are killing his chances.

If i was the other campaigns i would just take many of the post in this room about 9-11 inside being real and you will have just killed RON PAULS CHANCES,ONCE AGAIN PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE RON PAULS MESSAGE IS about 9-11 inside job?? IT ISNT

MIXING RON PAULS MESSAGE with 9-11 insiders,is the only form of attack they(hannitys and others) have on RON PAUL,you might as well throw more fuel on the fire and get Ron Paul to endorse this on his platform,yeah thats it(sarcasm) kill his campaign.. i dont care if you beleive about 9-11 be inside or not ,just keep ut to yourself or out of this room.If you guys want to undermine RON PAULS MESSAGE THEN BE MY GUEST

Hey, did I mention any names? I was congratulating Mike for work well done, that's all. Chill out.

As for the mixed message stuff; seriously, what are we going to do about it? People will say what people will say. All we can do is do what Paul would do: lead by example. We can't stop supporters from acting like kooks if they want to. So why spend so much time on it at a forum?

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 09:00 AM
DrNoZone ,no worries i saw it right after my post,its just frustrating when people mix the message thats my major point,its not helping by mixing this message, hugs and a safety break:),if you dont know what a safety break is no worries:) ps kinda looked implied,dam the 44d hehe,but seeing all these threads on that discussion,shows me this is the only attack the enemy has on Ron Paul and we need to put it to an end.thats where my passion is on this thread,we need to stop this mix messages,but i know the enemy will use this to their advantage including people posing as* and mixing this message.Its there only attack unless they are irs agents;)
* supporters wouldnt let me correct without retyping

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 09:10 AM
I'm curious does anyone have stats scientific if possible about how manyamericans think 9-11 was an inside job,if its in the 50-60 percent then it might be good to do,but if its around 10-20percent then we need to kill this mixing of messages and assume anyone doing this,is not a ron paul supporter. Is there a study showing how many registered republicans think 9-11 is an inside job? i highly doubt,if there was,it being higher then 1-2% ,we will alienate the voters in the republican primary as well as in the general,we need to stop this 9-11 truth stuff unless ron paul adopts it in his platform.

yongrel
10-12-2007, 09:36 AM
Honestly, is Caps Lock really necessary?

Valene
10-12-2007, 10:46 AM
You can bad mouth the truthers all you like, but one fact remains the 9/11 commission was a sham. The Bush Whitehouse stacked the deck with people friendly and willing to say anything that the Bush people wanted.

Scientists and members of the construction industry want some answers that they are not getting and probably never will. CIA and FBI testomony that was filmed was left out in the report. If you would watch one testomony it supports Ron Paul's statement the reason they attacked us IS because we were over there. That was left out. The fact that there is no transparency or honesty, is the issue.

In the movie Godfather, there is a line that goes"Keep you friends close, and your enemies closer". When I hear an opposing view, I research and try to understand why. When the top of their field scientists and contruction people say the reason for collapse of the Twin Towers sounds fishy, we need more answers and they don't get them makes me wonder what really is going on.

I keep my opinions about 9/11 to myself. I agree no sense in clouding Dr Pauls platform with issues that will only be explained after he is elected.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 11:12 AM
You can bad mouth the truthers all you like, but one fact remains the 9/11 commission was a sham. The Bush Whitehouse stacked the deck with people friendly and willing to say anything that the Bush people wanted.

Scientists and members of the construction industry want some answers that they are not getting and probably never will. CIA and FBI testomony that was filmed was left out in the report. If you would watch one testomony it supports Ron Paul's statement the reason they attacked us IS because we were over there. That was left out. The fact that there is no transparency or honesty, is the issue.

In the movie Godfather, there is a line that goes"Keep you friends close, and your enemies closer". When I hear an opposing view, I research and try to understand why. When the top of their field scientists and contruction people say the reason for collapse of the Twin Towers sounds fishy, we need more answers and they don't get them makes me wonder what really is going on.

I keep my opinions about 9/11 to myself. I agree no sense in clouding Dr Pauls platform with issues that will only be explained after he is elected.

I JUST ASK PEOPLE TO STOP MIXING THE ISSUES AND YES IF THEY MIX THE ISSUES THEN THEY ARE EITHER DUMB/STUPID OR NOT RON PAUL SUPPORTERS

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Honestly, is Caps Lock really necessary?

but it seems some dont get the simple message stop mixing the message

RON PAUL 2008;) at the top of my lungs

terlinguatx
10-12-2007, 11:16 AM

Hope
10-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I'd respond to the original post, but I've had an easier time deciphering text written by a second grader.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 11:48 AM
I'd respond to the original post, but I've had an easier time deciphering text written by a second grader.

i guess your in kindergarden still ,since everyone else understood exactly, STOP MIXING THE MESSAGE PRETTY simple but since you had to put your 2cents in.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Its Pretty Simple Stop Mixing The Message

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 11:50 AM
Geez,if you want to spout 9-11 truther stuff go ahead it wont help the campaign and yes i suck at typing;) and dont forget im on 44d but other then typos it makes sense to a 2yr old so why cant you and others understand STOP MIXING THE MESSAGES RON PAULS PLATFORM isnt 9-11 truthers..

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 11:52 AM

This is the original post ,seems pretty easy to understand to most,unless you dont like caps ,im sorry,i wouldnt have to yell if people would stop mixing the message.ITS PRETTY SIMPLE

If you are a supporter,just stop with the 9-11 truther stuff,how hard is that to comprehend?
It's a basic concept

Adamsa
10-12-2007, 12:00 PM
While any "truther" has the right to state their views and support Ron Paul, they must see that while supporting Ron Paul and linking their 9/11 views to him is wrong because Ron does not agree with that. Also, it just hurts him anyway, I mean the last thing any cadidate wants to be associated with is the "truther" movement.

American
10-12-2007, 12:04 PM
The truthers are just over seasoned fear mongerers, but thats only the result of the fear campaign by the Neo Cons.

If these people would just go back in history this is hardly the first time something like that has happened, so there no reason to think its the end of the world like they do.

both the truthers and the voter fraud people only care about themself, while both important, there message falls on deaf ears. It has NOTHING to do with Ron Paul. zero, zip, zilch.

I see it like saving money to buy something, bitch about the taxes but that doesnt get you any closer to the money you need.

speciallyblend
10-12-2007, 12:10 PM
While any "truther" has the right to state their views and support Ron Paul, they must see that while supporting Ron Paul and linking their 9/11 views to him is wrong because Ron does not agree with that. Also, it just hurts him anyway, I mean the last thing any cadidate wants to be associated with is the "truther" movement.

I Agree,its not that hard is it?:) i thought the original post was pretty clear and concise. even on 44d:) sorry about the caps ,but after seeing 6-7 threads over the last few days this needs to be addressed and told to everyone here.