PDA

View Full Version : Drudge Report is filtering out Rand Paul news tips.

MN Patriot
05-21-2010, 04:48 AM
I decided to let Drudge know that Rand Paul is in the news everywhere. So I put the following comment in with the correct spelling. Got a 500 internal server error when I submitted it. So I changed the spelling and submitted it again. It went through.

Raandall Paaul (changed the spelling to see if it gets past the filter)gets smeared by the Democrats. Its in the news everywhere...except here. Makes me wonder what you are all about. Ignore libertarianism and promote the same old same old Dem vs Rep news.

So now Drudge is ignoring some of the hottest news around because it doesn't promote the divisive Republican vs Democrat battle the Establishment needs to keep us divided.

Try it yourself: http://www.drudgereport.com/ and let me know it you experienced the same thing.

low preference guy
05-21-2010, 04:54 AM
There was an article about Rand on Drudge. It linked to an AP article hosted on Fox news.

JohnEngland
05-21-2010, 05:12 AM
Actually, after "Super Tuesday" the very top two links on Drudge were about Rand's victory.

So this is what has happened:

Drudge mentions, in a prominent place, Rand's victory and now has ignored this fake controversy regarding the Civil Rights Act.

Sounds to me like Drudge has done well.

UPDATE: So Drudge does have an article about it (and a picture). Well then, Drudge has been very thorough regarding Rand! What more could you want? haha

low preference guy
05-21-2010, 05:37 AM
Drudge has actually put an article about the race thing sometime yesterday.

itshappening
05-21-2010, 06:10 AM
it's a GOOD thing Drudge is ignoring this and later linked to Fox news article which is better than him blowing it out of proportion like MSDNC and linking to a leftist version