PDA

View Full Version : Airhead Schultz supports forcing private businesses to serve against their wills

Cynanthrope
05-20-2010, 08:03 PM
YouTube - Psycho Talk! - John Stossel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgTc5NG7CTw)

I hope that he'll invite Stossel onto the program and maybe then we could, perhaps, get a good debate.

In addition, I can definitely see this issue being used to endlessly hound Rand Paul for as long as the Dems want to. :mad:

literatim
05-20-2010, 08:06 PM
The left arm is now being used to try and bring Rand down. I wonder if they think this would actually hurt his poll numbers, this is Kentucky after all.

Cynanthrope
05-20-2010, 08:14 PM
The left arm is now being used to try and bring Rand down. I wonder if they think this would actually hurt his poll numbers, this is Kentucky after all.

We all should still be cautious.

Political correctness is still pervasive throughout most of the US and his opponents now have a very emotionally sensitive issue to hound Rand with and I can guarantee that they'll twist it to imply that he meant everything horrible.

jkr
05-20-2010, 08:20 PM
has he taken our poll?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=245752

:D:eek::D:eek::rolleyes:

wOw they look like some wierd smurf...:eek::D:rolleyes:

Southron
05-20-2010, 08:45 PM
We all should still be cautious.

Political correctness is still pervasive throughout most of the US and his opponents now have a very emotionally sensitive issue to hound Rand with and I can guarantee that they'll twist it to imply that he meant everything horrible.

Remember George Allen? The guy who was going to be President?

They can and will destroy you with racism charges.

SWATH
05-20-2010, 09:42 PM
Pro-segregation Republicans? Who the fuck is he talking about. I am so disillusioned by the level of intentional ignorance portrayed by people excoriating Rand for his comments. WHOSE FUCKING BUSINESS IS IT? THE OWNERS OR THE GOVERNMENTS? If a business owner chooses to segregate who is he hurting but himself? Who is he committing aggression against? NO ONE!

Stary Hickory
05-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Remember George Allen? The guy who was going to be President?

They can and will destroy you with racism charges.

They have no chance of doing this to Rand for a couple of reasons.

1) The left has overused the racist card....it's obvious just a "tool" they use. People have caught on.

2) The left has now shown itself to be the REAL party of racists in this country. They routinely pass racist legislation, they appeal to people not as Americans but as racial groups or genders. The left NEEDs racism for political reasons, it has a vested interest in creating or maintaining hatred amongst various racial groups. People understand this much better now.

The mood throughout the country is that they are fed up with this constant whine about racism and race from the left. People are exhausted, they want peace from it all and(I think) are ready to just live with each other and stop worrying about this garbage.

The libertarian views about individuals and individual rights regardless of race is exactly what the country is craving. This means that the left is quickly losing it's ability to use racism to separate and create hatred....it is becoming increasing harder to create racial hatred and focus it on people as a political weapon.