PDA

View Full Version : Liberal media, blogosphere and twitter RAGE about Rand Paul!!! (continued!)

Sentient Void
05-20-2010, 05:48 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/5/20/868339/-KY-Sen:-Rand-Paul-is-a-freaking-idiot,-continued

Got this from a hardcore ultra-liberal friend of mine with the statement, "ouch."

My reply:

lol - ouch? Nah. I'm not surprised by dailykos (ultra liberal sophist website) doing their best to marginalize any non-liberal.

I, and much of the liberty movement and Ron Paul people find this all as absolutely hilarious.The huge backlash from massive twitter flip-outs, to the liberal media, to blogs, etc, nitpicking and other hardcore focus shows that Rand (after his win) et al are now a serious threat.

How typical and sad is it to resort to ad hominem attacks without engaging in *actual* debate and discussion about the issue, especially from a spot where he cannot defend himself? So he doesn't know the 27,000 pages of law minutiae. It's reaaal easy for some armchair blogger on the net to search for or pull up parts of a law, while he's speaking off the top of his head.

I'm really not surprised in the least bit at all about this. Sad ad hominem attacks like this isn't going to stop it. He is going to win KY, and that's it. Not saying it will be an easy fight - but that's just it, we're seen as threats now and the ultra-liberals and neocons are flipping out about his win and raging about it like a flailing chicken with their heads cut-off - haha!

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you... then you win."

HOLLYWOOD
05-20-2010, 06:17 PM
ADMINS...

Time to resurrect the Bad and Colluding MSM media reporting sticky. You may want to email the old thread to Rand's campaign staff to give them insight on how the opposition and propaganda Masters control the masses via media outlets.

Deja Vue 2 years later....

hotbrownsauce
05-21-2010, 02:08 AM
ADMINS...

Time to resurrect the Bad and Colluding MSM media reporting sticky. You may want to email the old thread to Rand's campaign staff to give them insight on how the opposition and propaganda Masters control the masses via media outlets.

Deja Vue 2 years later....

You should dig this up and paste a link since I don't think I know what your talking about. Better yet you should PM me the link cause I'm very interested!!! Thanks!!

hugolp
05-21-2010, 02:31 AM
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/5/20/868339/-KY-Sen:-Rand-Paul-is-a-freaking-idiot,-continued

Got this from a hardcore ultra-liberal friend of mine with the statement, "ouch."

My reply:

lol - ouch? Nah. I'm not surprised by dailykos (ultra liberal sophist website) doing their best to marginalize any non-liberal.

I, and much of the liberty movement and Ron Paul people find this all as absolutely hilarious.The huge backlash from massive twitter flip-outs, to the liberal media, to blogs, etc, nitpicking and other hardcore focus shows that Rand (after his win) et al are now a serious threat.

How typical and sad is it to resort to ad hominem attacks without engaging in *actual* debate and discussion about the issue, especially from a spot where he cannot defend himself? So he doesn't know the 27,000 pages of law minutiae. It's reaaal easy for some armchair blogger on the net to search for or pull up parts of a law, while he's speaking off the top of his head.

I'm really not surprised in the least bit at all about this. Sad ad hominem attacks like this isn't going to stop it. He is going to win KY, and that's it. Not saying it will be an easy fight - but that's just it, we're seen as threats now and the ultra-liberals and neocons are flipping out about his win and raging about it like a flailing chicken with their heads cut-off - haha!

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you... then you win."

Very good answer.

WaltM
05-21-2010, 02:39 AM
losers always complain, and this time we're not crying vote fraud!

cindy25
05-21-2010, 04:04 AM
they must be very afraid this could spread.