PDA

View Full Version : PAINT YOUR HOUSE RON? Volunteers anyone?

jointhefightforfreedom
10-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Who wants to Paint your house into a Giant Ron Paul Sign??

I would chip in for that!

I am sick of government telling us what we can and can't do with our own property!!! Can't put a yard sign on our own fence or clearly within private property lines WTF !!
I live in an Apt or i would be the first!
Paint your House Ron Who's in?

OptionsTrader
10-12-2007, 12:41 AM
HA! I love the idea.

I would chip in for this.

Can't offer my house though. My wife is supportive but not THAT supportive!

American
10-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Wouldnt have to paint the whole house, just the garage door. Perfect billboard and usually street facing.

I'm in California, they dont care what you do with your house. I think this needs to be done in Florida.

jointhefightforfreedom
10-12-2007, 12:46 AM
If ppl did this in major cities i bet we could get a local news story on it for every one of them

jointhefightforfreedom
10-12-2007, 12:47 AM
HA! I love the idea.

I would chip in for this.

Can't offer my house though. My wife is supportive but not THAT supportive!

make the chip in enough to paint it back after He wins!!

McDermit
10-12-2007, 12:58 AM
My ex just bought her house this year, so we're not sure whether it will be visible from the interstate once the leaves fall. If it is, we're doing something HUGE on the roof.

ronpaulhawaii
10-12-2007, 02:12 AM
Thats the spirit !!! :D

One thing is obvious, they know the signs are working and are starting to get desperate

yaz
10-12-2007, 02:13 AM
i live by no major streets.

Man from La Mancha
10-12-2007, 02:24 AM
Entire car or anything covered in huge Ron Paul logos and signs You artists out there that can go crazy creating stand out displays with no damage.

http://www.magiccolors.net/removeit.html (http://www.magiccolors.net/removeit.html) removable car paint

REMOVE IT! FAQS

1. What colors are available?
Magic Colors® is available in an unlimited array colors. Magic Colors specializes in color matching and can match any desired color from any type sample ‚ digital image, paint books, photographs, etc.

2. How long does the paint last before needing removal?
Magic Colors® is tested durable for up to 4 years. It is recommended that you remove and repaint any time the surface shows wear or the color begins to fade.

3. How much can I paint with one pint?
One pint will cover 2,240 square inches or 15.5 square feet.

4. How much remover do I need?
Equal proportions: One pint of paint for one pint of remover.

5. Can the paint be applied to finished and unfinished surfaces?
Yes, however, Magic Colors is recommended only for smooth, hard finished surfaces. For highly textured surfaces, such as unfinished wood, the paint pigments settle more deeply into the surface and may require a clear coat to be applied before color.

6. Will the product damage existing paint or finishes?
No. Magic Colors Removable Paint has been vigorously tested and proven safe on automobile finishes, laminate surfaces, household appliances, industrial paints and walls, plastic, fiberglass, concrete and hardwood floors.

If you are uncertain, test Magic Colors® on a small, inconspicuous section of the surface before applying to an entire area. For specific questions, please contact info@magiccolors.net for more detail or call 1.888.642.4201.

7. Is the product available in different sizes?
Yes. Magic Colors is currently available in liquid gallons, quarts and pints. Magic Colors Removable Paint® is available in all standard and custom formats, subject to minimum purchase requirements. We will consider special requests, please inquire via email to info@magiccolors.net.

8. Can the product be mixed with other paints?
Magic Colors is not designed to mix with other paint brands. Although Magic Colors® may be chemically soluble with other paints, they contain different types of bases that are never removable. Magic Colors Removable Paint is not removable when combined with other paints. Magic Colors expressly discourages mixing or modifying the paint from the original formula.

9. How long does the paint take to dry?
Magic Colors dries in about 5 ‚ 7 minutes, depending on environmental conditions, and does not require a catalyzer to dry. Magic Colors dries the same way other paints do ‚ faster in warm, dry environments and more slowly in cold, damp environments.

10. Does the remover work with other brands of paint?
No. Magic Colors Removable Paint is a revolutionary, proprietary paint that is unlike any other. Magic Colors Removable Paint® does not contain the aggressive solvents and does not require aggressive strippers to remove traditional paints.

11. Is Magic Colors water based?
Magic Colors paint products are all different. Some are water based and some are alcohol based. For more details call us about your application so we can suggest the product to use: 888-MAGIC-01.

12. How do you clean up after using Magic Colors Removal Paint?
Traditional paint equipment, including brushes, paint guns and airbrushes should be cleaned with lacquer thinner. When dry, Magic Colors is most easily removed with Magic Colors Remover®, however that process involves water and is not recommended for professional equipment. Traditional removers and strippers will also work ‚ but will damage underlying finishes.

13. If templates or PAINT-TRANS images are needed, where do we get them?
All templates or Paint Trans images are provided by Magic Colors. Desired artwork is forwarded to Magic Colors for production of required templates and images.

ronpaulhawaii
10-12-2007, 02:31 AM
We need to compile a list of cases past to fight these cases present. A long list. The HI legal opnions are posted on another thread and others are scattered everywhere. We nned to post a complete list in hot topics or somewhere

michaelwise
10-12-2007, 02:33 AM
I bet we could get John Couger Mellencamp to do that.

jointhefightforfreedom
10-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Oh Hell Yeah ! a Celeb endorsement would get Big media attention!

jointhefightforfreedom
10-22-2007, 07:57 AM
Wanted to bring this back to the front page

Who wants to volunteer?

jointhefightforfreedom
10-22-2007, 08:11 AM
I can't believe thier isn't any supporters or volunteers for this!

The ongoing benifits of a highway facing house billboard would far exceed any newspaper ads
and would be way cheaper!

it is over 2000.00 for an add buried in 1 of the sections of the Dallas morning news
and over 50,000.00 for the front page!

We would definately get news coverage on local news for every one of these
If we did enough maybe even National news!

In Dallas something like 2 million Cars per day on IH-75 would see it!

SouthernGuy15
10-22-2007, 08:59 AM
I think this idea is great! Good idea!

jointhefightforfreedom
10-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Volunteers anyone????

SouthernGuy15
10-23-2007, 12:21 AM
I still think this is a good idea.

Kacela
10-23-2007, 12:25 AM
I'd do it on my garage door, but I live on a dead-end street - nobody'll see it.

Danya
10-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Haven't tried the Magicolors, but the Car Art paint works great! (Until someone drags their finger through it in disbelief that you tagged your own car!)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/danjado/Stuff/DSCF0074.jpg

jointhefightforfreedom
10-27-2007, 08:17 PM
bump