PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Needs Help

angelatc
05-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Seriously, do you think that winning one primary means it's all over but the victory party?

There's a guy in Michigan who stands an excellent chance of winning his race for the US House. His name is Justin Amash, and he is so one of us it isn't funny. Currently in the state legislature, he is running for Michigan's 3rd Congressional District and is absolutely a pro-Liberty candidate.

He posts his votes real time on Facebook, and even answers questions in real time about why he voted that way. And more importantly, he votes our way. Despite that, he's very popular with the MI GOP, too! And - you'll love this - he actually does have the endorsement of a billionaire who believes in the free market.

The point is - he can really win this race. But he's running against a couple of big business neocon candidates who have deep pockets that the government keeps filled.

You already know that it's up to people like us, so please, please consider donating to Justin Amash for Congress today.

Check out his site: www.amashforcongress.com

Putting him on the House would give Ron Paul some much appreciated help.

Chieppa1
05-20-2010, 06:28 PM
bump.

free1
05-20-2010, 06:41 PM
Blimp for liberty!

tangent4ronpaul
05-20-2010, 06:59 PM
He looks like an outstanding liberty candidate!

His money bomb is today w/ a goal of 500,000 but he's only got 167,000 so far. with 3 hours to go.

Anyone want to match my donation of $20?

-t

angelatc
05-20-2010, 07:57 PM
OK, I'm in for another donation. I am celebrating a deadline that I just met.

(2 hours to go? Plenty of time....)

Imperial
05-20-2010, 08:14 PM
I have been following liberty candidates all over the country since the 2008 election ended, and I can honestly say that, other than Rand Paul, NO other liberty candidate in the nation has as good of a shot as he does to win federal office.

Cowlesy
05-20-2010, 08:21 PM
This guy looks awesome!!

angelatc
05-20-2010, 09:01 PM
This guy looks awesome!!

He really is. And the guy who is running to take his seat in the legislature is also one of us. An anesthesiologist with no political experience, but a good strong ties to Amash, the RLC, the GOP and other establishment mechanisms.

Of course, none of them represent my district - we have Mike Rogers who is a nice enough guy, but he could lean a little farther right if he wants me to get excited about him. He's also exCIA, so he's a law & order type.

He toes the GOP line, so he'll do until somebody better takes him on.