PDA

View Full Version : Blame the civil war

freejack
05-20-2010, 03:29 PM
almost 150 years and we're still seeing the consequences today.

civil war->jim crow laws->civil rights act->rand paul on maddow

when will it end?

Aratus
05-20-2010, 03:34 PM
we as a generation could again be part of the healing from the same... i say
this as a new englander who was born in the same state as 'ole man eloquent'

Mini-Me
05-20-2010, 03:38 PM
It will end when someone goes back in time with modern weaponry and silences all of the goddamn pro-slavery Framers. ;)

Of course, that will not only radically change the entire course of human history on the macro-level, but it will also result in every single person that has been conceived since being replaced by a different pair of sperm and egg. Everyone you have ever known will be wiped from the pages of time. You might even call that the mass murder of billions.

It just might be the only way to end all this crap though. Worth it? Feasible? We inform, you decide! ;)

Akus
05-20-2010, 03:39 PM
It will end when someone goes back in time with modern weaponry and silences all of the goddamn pro-slavery Framers. ;)

Of course, that will not only radically change the entire course of human history on the macro-level, but it will also result in every single person that has been conceived since being replaced by a different pair of sperm and egg. Everyone you have ever known will be wiped from the pages of time. You might even call that the mass murder of billions.

It just might be the only way to end all this crap though. ;)
Just make sure your dad kisses your mom at the prom, or you'll disappear from the Polaroid.

ibnoonegetsit:D

Mini-Me
05-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Just make sure your dad kisses your mom at the prom, or you'll disappear from the Polaroid.

ibnoonegetsit:D

How could anyone NOT get it? :D I'll make sure to bring my electric guitar...after learning how to play and where to buy one.

freejack
05-20-2010, 03:42 PM
sorry to burst your bubbles but stephen hawkings says time travel into the past is impossible.

Mini-Me
05-20-2010, 03:46 PM
sorry to burst your bubbles but stephen hawkings says time travel into the past is impossible.

He may be smart...but he may be wrong as well. ;) He's probably right, though.