PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Duo Moneybomb -- July 4th: Put Peter Schiff and Rand Paul in the Senate!

aspiringconstitutionalist
05-20-2010, 02:15 PM
What do you guys think of the idea of a joint moneybomb for Schiff and Rand? Anybody want to help me promote it with graphic designs and a website?

MRoCkEd
05-20-2010, 02:18 PM
This is already for Rand.. don't water it down by making it a duel-bomb.

If Schiff starts showing he has a shot in hell, I would give him one but on a different day.

Daamien
05-20-2010, 02:35 PM
I suggested earlier in another thread we choose a single day per quarter for all moneybombs to occur. That's the most fair way (no one fights over dates) and helps out lesser-known candidates by riding on free publicity.

aspiringconstitutionalist
05-20-2010, 08:24 PM
I suggested earlier in another thread we choose a single day per quarter for all moneybombs to occur. That's the most fair way (no one fights over dates) and helps out lesser-known candidates by riding on free publicity.

LibertySlate tried that for about 30 different liberty candidates, remember? Each candidate got about $5000 and that was it. It was a dud.

sofia
05-20-2010, 08:31 PM
schiff needs money immediately...

Daamien
05-20-2010, 09:41 PM
LibertySlate tried that for about 30 different liberty candidates, remember? Each candidate got about $5000 and that was it. It was a dud.

The problem was that they grouped the candidates together as a money bomb bloc. All I am suggesting is that all money bombs occur on the same day. Each campaign can choose to promote their money bomb however they would like and they do not have to mention other candidates. So, instead of a "dual moneybomb" on the 4th of July, you would have two (or hopefully more) concurrent but distinct money bombs on the 4th. More people would remember that other money bombs are going on and you wouldn't have to deal with fighting over dates and who gets to go next.

BuddyRey
05-20-2010, 09:57 PM
Good idea!