PDA

View Full Version : Blowback: Maddow Bomb

Ekrub
05-20-2010, 02:03 PM
I posted this in Rand Paul Forum 2010:

I'm fairly new to these forums but I think I have a pretty good understanding of the people in these forums and why people have become disenchanted with Rand Paul over the past few interviews.

However, Rand Paul is a true liberty candidate and as painful as it is he is going to have to play politics. He is new to this sort of attention and isn't as well established as his father.

I do not believe Rand has any intention of bombing Iran to stop them from getting a WMD. He tiptoed around O'reilly's question, yes. I attribute that to inexperience and being tired. However over the years he has made it very clear his stance on foreign policy (very alligned with his father)

The Maddow show he did fairly poorly, however we need to get behind Rand and support him like many other conservatives are doing. I'm all for a Maddow Bomb, and think that we should take this lemon and turn it into lemonade.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-20-2010, 02:06 PM
How about a Peter Schiff bomb for a change. Convention is tomorrow.

michaelwise
05-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Rand is smart about getting this issue out of the way early, he knew he would be attacked on, out of the way early in the race. He also knows it is great for boosting national name recognition he will need in 2012.

pacelli
05-20-2010, 04:13 PM
You want to moneybomb Maddow? For what?