PDA

View Full Version : Yeah!! THE SIGNS/BANNERS arrived. Check them out

Lord Xar
10-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey Everyone. This is the modified version of the sign you voted for in the poll a couple weeks back. These are one sided (used for poll posting or ?). Anyways, they came out really nice. Check them out. These are available AT COST on the PAC site: www.unitedforliberty.com - the cart is almost done, I will finish it this weekend - just email me and let me know you are interested and I will contact you when its ready for purchases. I also have a "free option".

http://www.unitedforliberty.com/assets/ronpaul_takebackyourcountry1.jpg

http://www.unitedforliberty.com/assets/ronpaul_takebackyourcountry2.jpg

EvilEngineer
10-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Nice =) I like

TechnoGuyRob
They look great!

njandrewg
nice

hopeforamerica
Those are beautiful!!! I'll see if the Phoenix group wants to get a bunch.

ctb619
10-11-2007, 11:37 PM
those are sharp

DeadheadForPaul
10-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Great work! Will you only be selling these in bulk or could an individual purchase 1?

james1844
10-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Prima.

yoshimaroka
10-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Those need to be in New Hampshire ASAP!
Great looking signs

happyphilter
10-11-2007, 11:44 PM
VERY NICE. I love it, I wish I had time to actually do something like that =[

honkywill
10-11-2007, 11:47 PM
I want one for our festival booth!

Razmear
10-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Awesome!
Are these coroplast or cardboard?

eb

honkywill
10-11-2007, 11:50 PM
when will they be ready for order?

I REALLY like these.

kickzman
10-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Good job Xar.

hard@work
10-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Very Nice!!

Lord Xar
10-11-2007, 11:57 PM
I am glad you all like them.

they are very clean, shiny, but they are polyboard.. very highly compressed cardboard, but I gotta tell you - they feel plastic like.

I got them like this because.

1. they are cheaper
2. the idea is poll posting and fast display

YESSSSSS,,,, I have THOUSANDS OF THEM!!!!

LISTEN, I HAVE THOUSANDS OF THEM --- I would love to sell them... BUT, I will ONLY sell to recoup cost to print more. I will make NOTHING. Infact, I will
loose money because I will give away lots of 20 to you poor bastards, as long as you POST THEM ALL OVER (of couse, following local applicable laws). :)

BUT -- get this. I am will to give them away IF you only pay for shipping.

I will be selling these in lots of 100 -- BUT if you promise to "do something with them.. cough cough...uhmmm" I will give you 20 for free. Just pay for shipping.

Like I said, email me here: info@unitedforliberty.com

And I will let you know when the shopping cart is ready. A day or two.

These will go for 49cents each. you get that. .49 CENTS!!!! If you want to purchase in bulk.

--

ronpaulhawaii
10-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Once again Xar creates a winner

http://www.pledgebank.com/RPRiders-AUL-PAC

Cindy
10-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Very catchy!

McDermit
10-12-2007, 12:06 AM
oh man, we're definitely buying a bunch!

McDermit
10-12-2007, 12:09 AM
any chance ypu might share the name of your printer? We have another style we want to get printed up just for local use, but our usual printers don't do polycoated, just coroplast.

michaelwise
10-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Beautiful!

Syren123
10-12-2007, 01:18 AM
As always, Dean, another fantastic job.

dmitchell
10-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Wonderful!

sylvania
10-12-2007, 01:36 AM
They look amazing. Great job!

pennycat
10-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Perfect! The over-all vibe is awesome!

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 11:10 AM
thanks... appreciate. I believe they will have a nice impact on those who see them.. as they drive by.

wgadget
10-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Wowzer!!!

pennycat
10-12-2007, 02:54 PM
We really need these in Florida. Code Enforcement officers have a fetish for RP signs. They'll be eager to add these high class ones to their collection.

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 02:56 PM
hahaha.. great. I will FOR SURE have the cart ready to go by midday tomorrow... I have thousands to disseminate to the masses....

"Take back your country"..... that is what we are doing...

Mortikhi
10-12-2007, 02:58 PM
What are the dimensions of this sign? Im making a sign for the bed of my truck, but I like these so much Im going to simply glue them to my sign frame instead of painting it.

I think I may be able to get three across on one side.

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 03:00 PM
What are the dimensions of this sign? Im making a sign for the bed of my truck, but I like these so much Im going to simply glue them to my sign frame instead of painting it.

I think I may be able to get three across on one side.

they are 14" x 22" , but they are polyboard. Do you live in a NON-RAINY area.. they are "weather proof", but will not survive the elements for a long period of time..

Ninja Homer
10-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Wow, they look better than I imagined! Nice work, as always.

Mortikhi
10-12-2007, 03:06 PM
they are 14" x 22" , but they are polyboard. Do you live in a NON-RAINY area.. they are "weather proof", but will not survive the elements for a long period of time..
Nope, I'm in Florida.
Maybe I'll spray them with some polyurethane or something.

voortrekker
10-12-2007, 03:34 PM
The signs look fantastic!!!

I sent you an email regarding how to buy some of them.

THANKS FOR MAKING THESE SIGNS!!:)

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Nope, I'm in Florida.
Maybe I'll spray them with some polyurethane or something.

they are coated.. so I think they will be okay...

wgadget
10-12-2007, 03:53 PM
HEHEH. Down here in Atlanta there would be no problem with them getting wet anytime soon....sigh.

TruePatriot44
10-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Maybe its just me, but the emblems look very nazi like on the sign. Compare it to:

http://badexample.mu.nu/archives/eagle_on_swastikapointed_150.gif

http://gbgm-umc.org/umw/anti-hate/images/symbol17.jpg

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Maybe its just me, but the emblems look very nazi like on the sign. Compare it to:

hahahah..

You ever hear of the LIBERTY EAGLE????????

I think your post is sorta, well, ignorant to even make such a comparision...

I mean, WHO would even have 'those' images handy to make such a comparision, or EVEN be knowledgeable about that comparision. VERY VERY ODD.

NO -- That is a LIBERTY EAGLE -- a VERY VERY POSITIVE ICON IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

Plus, it says LIBERTY RIGHT ON THERE.

TruePatriot44
10-12-2007, 04:07 PM
hahahah..

I mean, WHO would even have 'those' images handy to make such a comparision, or EVEN be knowledgeable about that comparision. VERY VERY ODD.

Its called google "nazi eagle" and search images. I'm a WW2 buff, that sign looks very nazi like, I wouldn't use it.

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Its called google "nazi eagle" and search images. I'm a WW2 buff, that sign looks very nazi like, I wouldn't use it.

Okay, I won't use it.

CodeMonkey
10-12-2007, 04:09 PM

The sign looks great but yeah my mind flashed to the nazi eagle when I first saw it.

DrNoZone
10-12-2007, 04:10 PM
hahahah..

Plus, it says LIBERTY RIGHT ON THERE.

Agreed Lord Xar. I didn't once have an image of the Nazi eagle when I saw these. They look fantastic!

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 04:11 PM
I truly believe that you either have to be shill or something............ THAT NEVER EVER CROSSED MY MIND... and I am sure Most others, unless you have a mindset for that.

This is the LIBERTY EAGLE - With LIBERTY written right on it.. It also has the wreath and arrows... so you know. Uhmmm. your critisim is suspect.

hard@work
10-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Comparing our national symbol with the badge of liberty to the German nazi party and it's badge of authoritarian nationalism is disgusting to say the least.

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Comparing our national symbol with the badge of liberty to the German nazi party and it's badge of authoritarian nationalism is disgusting to say the least.

exactly. It is VERY ODD, that all of sudden two person come on at the same time and happen to post that, and they both 'agreed'. Just seems very odd to me.

I don't mind ANY criticism at all, but I believe one of them commented on my 'banners' when I posted the poll and no 'negativity' came out. That poll was up for a week with nothing but positives. Then I finally get them run, and people are clamoring for them - and the message is powerful, we get "two" person within a minute of each both saying the same thing. Just odd to me. I could be wrong.

txgirl
10-12-2007, 04:26 PM
exactly. It is VERY ODD, that all of sudden two person come on at the same time and happen to post that, and they both 'agreed'. Just seems very odd to me.

I don't mind ANY criticism at all, but I believe one of them commented on my 'banners' when I posted the poll and no 'negativity' came out. That poll was up for a week with nothing but positives. Then I finally get them run, and people are clamoring for them - and the message is powerful, we get "two" person within a minute of each both saying the same thing. Just odd to me. I could be wrong.

It's odd to me too! I think what you have done is admirable, and I would like you to let me know when he shopping cart is finished so that I can get some. THANK YOU for doing this :)

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
10-12-2007, 04:31 PM

Don't worry about any connotations of the signs. The ARE appealing, and OUR candidate, Dr. Paul, is no nazi. Nazis were totalitarians, Ron Paul is the opposite; the COMPLETE opposite of totalitarian. Our RP message unites people against the evils of an out of control government and NWO. Like it or not, almost EVERYONE uses an eagle as their symbol. Germans, Poles, USA, Mexico. It is a noble bird, that is all. I will be ordering some of these signs soon.

Oh, and wait. Isn't this campaign the start of a RevolUTION? Won't it go on NO MATTER WHAT happens in the elections? Some of us need to see the bigger picture here. This is bringing everyone in the freedom movement together and waking up millions of Americans to their lost liberties. Provocative (not that I think they are provocative) signs could only bring more attention and more of the REMNANT to our side.

LibertyEagle
10-12-2007, 04:40 PM
These are not Nazi Eagles. Even the ADL's own web page shows such eagles as having the swastika below the eagle.
http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/default_graphics.asp

Look on the back of your dollar bill. Do you not see an eagle, much like what Lord Xar has depicted on this poster? With the arrows being grasped with one talon; and an olive branch with another?
http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_pages/0019-0408-2818-0013.html

Not to mention on the back of gold coins, with the same name:
http://www.blanchardonline.com/blanchard_products/ten_liberty_eagle.php

The Eagle, Our National Emblem

"On the backs of our gold coins, the silver dollar, the half dollar and the quarter, we see an eagle with outspread wings.
On the Great Seal of the United States and in many places which are exponents of our nation's authority we see the same emblem.
The eagle represents freedom. Living as he does on the tops of lofty mountains, amid the solitary grandeur of Nature, he has unlimited freedom, whether with strong pinions he sweeps into the valleys below, or upward into the boundless spaces beyond.

It is said the eagle was used as a national emblem because, at one of the first battles of the Revolution (which occurred early in the morning) the noise of the struggle awoke the sleeping eagles on the heights and they flew from their nests and circled about over the heads of the fighting men, all the while giving vent to their raucous cries. "They are shrieking for Freedom," said the patriots.
Thus the eagle, full of the boundless spirit of freedom, living above the valleys, strong and powerful in his might, has become the national emblem of a country that offers freedom in word and thought and an opportunity for a full and free expansion into the boundless space of the future.
--Maude M. Grant

The Eagle became the National emblem in 1782 when the great seal of the United States was adopted. The Great Seal shows a wide-spread eagle, faced front, having on his breast a shield with thirteen perpendicular red and white stripes, surmounted by a blue field with the same number of stars. In his right talon the eagle holds an olive branch, in his left a bundle of thirteen arrows, and in his beak he carries a scroll inscribed with the motto: "E Pluribus Unum.""

http://www.baldeagleinfo.com/eagle/eagle9.html

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 04:47 PM
yeah... I am with you all -- something Odd just tried to happen with my post and the fervor that people want these signs...hahahahaha... perhaps it was coincidental, perhaps not. All I know is if I saw this on a pole or somthing, I'd take notice. "Take back our country" and "liberty".... how can you beat that?

Geronimo
10-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Hey Everyone. This is the modified version of the sign you voted for in the poll a couple weeks back. These are one sided (used for poll posting or ?). Anyways, they came out really nice. Check them out. These are available AT COST on the PAC site: www.unitedforliberty.com - the cart is almost done, I will finish it this weekend - just email me and let me know you are interested and I will contact you when its ready for purchases. I also have a "free option".

The signs look great.
What is this "free option" that you speak of?

sunny
10-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey Everyone. This is the modified version of the sign you voted for in the poll a couple weeks back. These are one sided (used for poll posting or ?). Anyways, they came out really nice. Check them out. These are available AT COST on the PAC site: www.unitedforliberty.com - the cart is almost done, I will finish it this weekend - just email me and let me know you are interested and I will contact you when its ready for purchases. I also have a "free option"

Xar, another bang up job. they are beautiful. went to the site and like the double sided flyers too! beautiful.
you're doing these at cost so why not add a little to it and send that to HQ?

Lord Xar
10-12-2007, 04:55 PM
The signs look great.
What is this "free option" that you speak of?

Check the site..."if" you are, lets say, lacking in funds...... I will be willing to give you "20" free for posting and ACTIVE display as long as you pay for shipping.

I didn't think about that -- sending a little extra to the campaign... hmm, perhaps I will have an additional option like "add a +$5 charge" for the campaign.. or something like.. Like "opt-ins". Good idea.

Check my sig...

TheEvilDetector
10-12-2007, 09:15 PM

The signs look great, no doubt. I know what message you want the sign to communicate.

Message of liberty. I am all for that, that is Ron's message.

HOWEVER, the risk of the sign being misunderstood or being spun in the wrong way is high.

If the first thing that comes to mind is nazi when you look at it, that is NOT a good thing.

That is what came to my mind when I looked at the eagle on it and I am not the only one that had that impression.

Also, the sign comes across as a bit warlike and aggressive. That is not RP at all.

Don't attack me because of my opinion Xar, I am a strong RP supporter.

EvoPro
10-12-2007, 09:50 PM
We are in a battle to take our country back.

Where was this Nazi criticism during the design phase? Seems rather strange, since many people weighed in. I don't think it's an issue, since the eagle is our national emblem.

qwerty
10-13-2007, 04:33 AM
If that looks NAZI to you, you must be NAZI yourself.

Yes, there was an Eagle in that Nazi sign too, but the EAGLE doesn´t make it Nazi, you should look what´s under the eagle on Nazi sing...That symbol UNDER the Eagle make it Nazi, not the eagle...

:rolleyes:

Razmear
10-13-2007, 05:04 AM
If that looks NAZI to you, you must be NAZI yourself.

Yes, there was an Eagle in that Nazi sign too, but the EAGLE doesn´t make it Nazi, you should look what´s under the eagle on Nazi sing...That symbol UNDER the Eagle make it Nazi, not the eagle...

:rolleyes:

Actually the symbol under the eagle was taken from the Buddhists and corrupted by the Nazis, who took a hodge podge of 'power symbols' to form their own little occult fantasy land.

That being said, what's up with all this crack head bull shit about the signs? I wasn't watching the thread cuz I figured all the posts were about how to get some or other normal stuff, and I check back in and find a bunch of whacktards screaming about Nazi bullshit and posting about Illuminati symbols on the backs of dollar bills. I know it's cool to do some bong hits and stare at the back of your money and look for weird stuff, but what does that have to do with Ron Paul or the very nice signs that Xar created? Absolutely Freaking Nothing.

There are 3 or 5 folks here who do nothing but stir the shit and try to disrupt the positive movement that we have going on, I would suggest banning them but it's better that they keep using the same IDs so we know who they are. Just don't get sucked into their BS let it grow into something that slows down our progress.

btw Xar, once I get some cash (hopefully next payday) I'll be sending you an order for some of the signs and fliers, and keep up the great work.

Fnord,
eb

manny
10-13-2007, 06:05 AM
Wow they look great!

First the "We the People"/ picture of supporters montage then this.

When RP wins the election I'll fly form England to be there at the inauguration and would like to shake your hand Xar!

BTW, no need for everyone to argue about the eagle etc. & nor do I see a conspiracy on either side! I'm obsessed with history and whenever I see eagles I think of Germans, Albanians, Americans ... it's an animal adopted by many. But here it is clearly carrying arrows and an olive branch, as per the Great Seal of the United States so it certainly looks very American to me.

As an interesting aside... did you guys know Ben Franklin didn't like adopting the bald eagle as the national symbol? He wanted the turkey - a bird of courage as he saw it?!

(To get very deep, I like the fact the eagle faces the olive branch - it is rumoured that on coins its head points to either depending on being peace- or wartime.)

So, in other words (!), great job ... and no need for people to get worried about connections to National Socialists, since those deep enough into history to spot that will also see the truly American nature of it.

My 2 cents!

thomj76
10-13-2007, 07:23 AM
Whenever I see Eagles, I too, am reminded that Ben Franklin wanted the Turkey!

Triptophan where are you!

jumpyg1258
10-13-2007, 07:47 AM
That eagle is the same symbol the military uses to designate Colonel's. Purely American.

Thurston Howell III
10-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Those are just awesome. Congrats Xar, your efforts are greatly appreciated. I'm sure you better get ready for repeat orders.
Nevermind the fault-finders, you have a winner here. I love the eagle.

ronpaulhawaii
10-13-2007, 10:38 AM
THIS IS THE LIBERTY EAGLE.

Perhaps I shouldn't use the letting "I" in liberty as it could be construed as a phalice symbol. In ancient celtic times, the phalice symbol was denoted as a wicked evil vile rendition of the goddess Herma, and she gave birth to two demi-gods..... blah blah blah blah..

LMAOx2

Xar, I hope you'll have some of those for us to place and keep TruckinMike happy. ;)

tnvoter
10-13-2007, 12:13 PM
those are TIGHT!. /bump

trispear
10-16-2007, 02:55 AM
I'm going to a gun show this weekend and could display a couple at the booth. If someone is buying a larger amount, would they be willing to send me 10-20? I can't use 100, that's too many. I'll pay for the signs plus shipping.

Mortikhi
10-16-2007, 08:41 AM
I wish there were a smaller option other than 40.

I only need 10 for my truck sign and the leftovers will be for when one of the signs eventually dessintigrate.

No free option needed.

Brinck Slattery
10-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Those signs are le awesome.

Brinck Slattery
10-23-2007, 12:45 PM
no, I understand, but nothing annoys people who are convinced they are right about minutia more than being proved wrong about minutia.

I should know, I am one of them...

Mortikhi
10-23-2007, 12:54 PM
http://usmilitarystuff.com/images/COL%20ACU.jpg

US Army colonel badge.

http://usmilitarystuff.com/images/COL%20ACU.jpg

Xar's board

wfd40
10-23-2007, 12:55 PM
Amazing sign!

So, the minimum I can order is 100??

What if I only need about 20? =/

pcosmar
10-23-2007, 12:56 PM
It only takes a moment to find a lot of images.
http://www.4greatliving.com/images/americana_decorations/american_eagle_wall_decoration.JPG

http://www.ecctai.com/images/ecctai_large_crest.gif

http://www.americanfamilytraditions.com/PC260006_WEB_small.jpg

http://www.mcotie.com/images/illustrations/bridge_troll.jpg