PDA

View Full Version : Screw Huffington Post

Depressed Liberator
05-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Just go look at the title of their thing for Rand, and the subtopic for it. Fucks sake, I've never seen so many comments for one news entry.

speciallyblend
05-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Just go look at the title of their thing for Rand, and the subtopic for it. Fucks sake, I've never seen so many comments for one news entry.

maybe rand paul needs to find a more tactful way to make his point!! welcome to politics!

some know me as the devil for trying to decrim marijuana!! rand should run on defending private business to refuse anyone based on race!(sarcasm)

Depressed Liberator
05-20-2010, 11:46 AM
No, Huffington Post's title is just plain old misleading. Extremely misleading.

JCF
05-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Since Rand Paul is an ophthalmologist and I imagine he has his own clinic. Does practice what he preaches? Has he subtly denied minority patients?

Fucking idiots. What do you expect from the left wingers? They're masters at name calling and smearing.

This wasn't going to be an easy fight.

Original_Intent
05-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Look at the people that have come out in defense of Rand. Rand surely should not run on this, but it would be great if the Tea Party movement took this opportunity to tell the PC police to stick it where the sun don't shine.

catdd
05-20-2010, 12:04 PM
look at the people that have come out in defense of rand. Rand surely should not run on this, but it would be great if the tea party movement took this opportunity to tell the pc police to stick it where the sun don't shine.

+1776

Justinjj1
05-20-2010, 12:11 PM
"Rand Paul is concerned with about the distinction between private and public property. For example, a uterus is public property."