PDA

View Full Version : Devore is on the move, doubles poll numbers. Money bomb time?

klamath
05-20-2010, 09:10 AM
We might be able to pull off an upset here in California. Devore is in need of money to expand on his run in the polls.

Odin
05-20-2010, 09:14 AM
If we do it I'm in. I would post it in the general politics forum though.

ItsTime
05-20-2010, 09:15 AM
What are the poll numbers?

klamath
05-20-2010, 09:17 AM
If we do it I'm in. I would post it in the general politics forum though.
Good point I will. for those that don't use the new posts button.

Odin
05-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Fiorina - 25 (up from 24 in March)
Campbell - 23 (unchanged)
Devore - 16 (Up 8 since March)
Undecided - 36

With 36% undecided anything can happen, and personally I don't think Campbell's support is very solid.

klamath
05-20-2010, 09:26 AM
What are the poll numbers?

Is from the OC register.

Senate race

In the GOP primary to determine who will challenge Boxer, Fiorina is polling at 25 percent and Campbell at 23, virtually unchanged from PPIC's March poll. Chuck DeVore is at 16 percent, doubling his numbers in the past two months. But 36 percent remain undecided.

Brian4Liberty
05-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Fiorina - 25 (up from 24 in March)
Campbell - 23 (unchanged)
Devore - 16 (Up 8 since March)
Undecided - 36

With 36% undecided anything can happen, and personally I don't think Campbell's support is very solid.

This is the first GOP Primary poll I have seen that puts Fiorina in front. That is a very bad development. We run the risk of pulling an Indiana here...

Odin
05-22-2010, 12:38 AM
This is the first GOP Primary poll I have seen that puts Fiorina in front. That is a very bad development. We run the risk of pulling an Indiana here...

I think it's just this polling company. The last poll they did in March had them tied or one point apart. I saw another poll today that had Campbell up 15.

Campbell's support is very weak though, and Carly Fiorina is the only one with TV ads right now (at least that I'm seeing). About 1/3 at least of voters are still undecided and if Devore can get ads on the air in the last few weeks he can draw support away from Campbell and get many of the undecideds.

Carly Fiorina's ads suck anyway btw. It's like her against a blood-red background reciting lines, probably turns more voters off her actually. Devore on the other hand always sounds awesome.