PDA

View Full Version : FOX Scorecard: Palin's Endorsement Helped Rand Paul

Peace&Freedom
05-19-2010, 08:08 PM
According to spin announced by David Asnan on tonight's Scorecard, Sarah Palin's endorsement of Rand "certainly helped" him win the primary. Palin came on right after for an interview, saying essentially she endorsed the libertarian to balance out the support she was giving to a variety of candidates. On now, what do you think?

cindy25
05-19-2010, 08:13 PM
politics is addition, of course it helped

sofia
05-19-2010, 08:15 PM
he was already up 19 points BEFORE she jumped in...and before the Dobson fiasco

xd9fan
05-19-2010, 09:58 PM
yep it was palin...wow...what crap......

the last name Paul had nothing to do with it.:rolleyes:

Matt Collins
05-19-2010, 10:23 PM
YouTube - Sarah Palin on Ron Paul and Republican partisanship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YglP4clX0A)

cindy25
05-19-2010, 10:56 PM
yep it was palin...wow...what crap......

the last name Paul had nothing to do with it.:rolleyes:

the question was did Palin help?
of course the Paul name was the major factor, and he would have won with or without Palin. But she added to the margin of victory.

chadhb
05-19-2010, 11:51 PM
How much did that endorsement cost Rand? Make a deal with Isreal?

Soca Taliban
05-20-2010, 07:18 AM
I believe its in Rand's best interest to disassociate himself from Palin.

furface
05-20-2010, 07:27 AM

I agree with you. Maybe Rand can get Palin to move on some of her politics, though. She's basically a whore. She'd drop her own disabled baby on the floor if it would give her a few more seconds in the lime light.

Soca Taliban
05-20-2010, 07:39 AM
I agree with you. Maybe Rand can get Palin to move on some of her politics, though. She's basically a whore. She'd drop her own disabled baby on the floor if it would give her a few more seconds in the lime light.

lol

I take no issue with her being a lime light whore, according to you. Where I have a problem is with her views once she does get into the lime light.

dean.engelhardt
05-20-2010, 07:40 AM
How much did that endorsement cost Rand? Make a deal with Isreal?

That will be answered in November. Palin could hurt him then.

TC95
05-20-2010, 07:50 AM
According to spin announced by David Asnan on tonight's Scorecard, Sarah Palin's endorsement of Rand "certainly helped" him win the primary.

I didn't watch the interview, but knowing Fake News, it seems like they're implying that Palin basically won it for him like he couldn't pull it off without her.

Palin came on right after for an interview, saying essentially she endorsed the libertarian to balance out the support she was giving to a variety of candidates.

Sounds like she's admitting that she endorsed so many RINOs that she felt she had to endorse Rand so as not to look like a RINO herself. I'm not convinced. LOL

Aratus
05-20-2010, 08:20 AM
ex-gov sarah palin had said she wants to build a coalition and has defined its political
spectrum as spanning the very ideas that scott brown and rand paul obviously have!!!

klamath
05-20-2010, 08:37 AM

Palin won the state with 57 percent of the vote in 2008. Rand would have won anyway but she helped in Kentucky will even with the democrats.

chadhb
05-20-2010, 10:55 PM

Just to clarify, i'm saying how much money did he have to pay Palin for the endorsment and if not money, he sold his soul to the highest bidder, which is Isreal.
I'm hoping he payed Palin and not the other, I have no problem using Palin to get the win, because we still need the stupid sheeple vote regardless.

BlackTerrel
05-21-2010, 01:08 AM
Just to clarify, i'm saying how much money did he have to pay Palin for the endorsment and if not money, he sold his soul to the highest bidder, which is Isreal.
I'm hoping he payed Palin and not the other, I have no problem using Palin to get the win, because we still need the stupid sheeple vote regardless.

Stop making shit up.

JohnEngland
05-21-2010, 01:46 AM
She's basically a whore. She'd drop her own disabled baby on the floor if it would give her a few more seconds in the lime light.

What a disgraceful thing to say. Shameful.

It's comments like this that alienate people from coming to a forum like this and engaging in debate about serious issues.

TC95
05-21-2010, 10:00 AM

Do politicians really pay for endorsements??? Oh my goodness, how corrupt!

I'm not saying that I agree that Rand necessarily paid for anyone's endorsement, but man, that's corrupt if people are really doing that. I guess it should be no surprise if they do since we all know politicians have done worse things than that.

Juan McCain
05-21-2010, 10:14 AM

Ah . . . it helped confront a Grayson attack lie on the pro-life stand and the sancitity of life issue.

But as Senator he would be the de facto leader of the Tea Party movement if that is what you call anything anti-establishment.

idirtify
05-21-2010, 10:23 AM
YouTube - Sarah Palin on Ron Paul and Republican partisanship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YglP4clX0A)

Anybody watch this last season of Survivor? I think the show is very insightful to understanding politics in general. But this last season really exposed the ones who will readily side with the enemy for self-promotion/survival, and then try to spin reality to save face. As in the game, participants in real life politics often forgive their dishonesty and dirty tactics by rationalizing that “it’s only a game”.

Although I have to admit that Palin makes a fair point when she says neither her nor Paul are a part of the political machinery.

BlackTerrel
05-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Do politicians really pay for endorsements??? Oh my goodness, how corrupt!

I'm not saying that I agree that Rand necessarily paid for anyone's endorsement, but man, that's corrupt if people are really doing that. I guess it should be no surprise if they do since we all know politicians have done worse things than that.

Of course the poster simply made it up! Why are posters on THIS FORUM of all places making shit up about Rand paying for an endorsement? WTF is going on? There is no evidence that he did any such thing.

Ever since he won the primary he's been attacked massively on this forum - which is quite troubling. Now people are making stuff up about him.