PDA

View Full Version : All it takes to meet our $4,000,000 goal

mesler
10-11-2007, 10:21 PM
If we are on track to hit $2,000,000 at the end of October, and the average donation is $40, everyone who has donated needs to find two new donors to give $40.

This should be the message for all of our meetups IMO, it is what I'm telling my meetup. My plan is to give out Ron Paul packages to people I know, and then come back in a week and answer any questions and leave them with a donation card and a stamped envelope. If they like him, and they feel inspired to donate, there is really very little in the way.

One of these contacts has led me to a location right off of I-10 here in LA where I can put as big a sign as I want (we're thinking 30' long), the only thing I need to do really is to give them an article on how Ron Paul can win (both of my contacts so far liked him but asked "How can he win?")

Let's get busy, find new donors, even if they only give $20, it will get us where we need to be if all of our meetups participate.

The package I am giving is a print out of the issues right off the campaign website, stapled together, and I paperclip a liberty card on to give it some color. I need to add a "Why Ron can Win" article to the issues, and that should take care of it.