PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Tea Party Endorsements!!!Liberty Tea or Teo-cons?

speciallyblend
05-19-2010, 11:47 AM
I hope we get Rand Paul to endorse BJ Lawson,Adam Kokesh,Peter Schiff and a long list of Liberty Candidates. We need to URGE Rand Paul to clarify our Liberty Tea Party from the teo-cons!

now that we have had a major victory that should of been heard in every local gop in every state!! We need to make sure the general voter base knows we stand for Liberty not stale teo-cons!

We need to use this chance to make sure everyone republican,indy,dem understands that WE ARE NOT THEM(teo-cons)

personally after Rands victory and victories we have coming in 2010 in Colorado and i am sure in many states in 2010!

The GOP Establishment will be left one option follow or step aside!!!

If we can show the general population that we are not those neo-cons/teo-cons then we win 3/4 of the battle!

I hope Rand Paul will help clarify to voters that we are not them(neo-cons/teo-cons)

The Revolution is ON, Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 ,hold all elected officials accountable! Vote'em Out if they fail to listen, keep it local;) Liberty Has No Party!!!!!!!!!

ps heck we might not have to take over the gop,just rename it The Tea party;) minus the failed gop establishment! anyone notice folks mention Rand Paul Tea Party? before they say republican or gop;) no need for a 3rd party just rename the gop TEA;) minus the (neo-cons/teo-cons) L for Liberty instead of Lipton!!!

cmasslibertarian
05-19-2010, 11:53 AM
I hope Rand Paul will help clarify to voters that we are not them(neo-cons/teo-cons)

I think he should be trying to convert them, more than separating.

speciallyblend
05-19-2010, 11:58 AM
I think he should be trying to convert them, more than separating.

i agree , yes we should convert them but we also need to use our message and have the millions of indys,republicans and dems who want non-interventionist policies join our ranks instead of trying to talk to brick walls(hardcore neo-cons). some will be converted but to the general voter we need to distance ourselves from GOP establishment(neo-cons/teo-cons) and make sure voters understand we are not them(when i say them i mean the corrupt GOP, the bush's,the cheney's and all the hard-core neo-cons that will never change. we need to change the perception of the gop so they do not associate us with them!!

Rand needs to call out the failures of the gop and the neo-cons/teo-cons. these failures need to be addressed so voters see we are not them!!