PDA

View Full Version : Mike Church gives a shout-out to RonPaulForums!

Cowlesy
05-19-2010, 11:28 AM
From his facebook:

Mike Church - Would like to thank the users over at Ron Paul
Forums for all their kind words regarding my show and its expansion to
XM.

Gotta love the KingDude. I know there aren't too many of us who have satellite radio, but listening to Mike on the 6-9am est morning drive on Sirius/XM is the best way to get fired up about Freedom in the morning. The live streaming on the internet as well as my blackberry makes my subscription worth it.

JoshLowry
05-19-2010, 11:41 AM
That's cool, lots of members here have talked good about him. Including you cowlesy!

I'll have to listen in. :)

Bruno
05-19-2010, 11:42 AM
I've listened to him a few times because of you, Cowlesy. Glad to see he appreciates the support!

Cowlesy
05-19-2010, 11:47 AM
That's cool, lots of members here have talked good about him. Including you cowlesy!

I'll have to listen in. :)

Collins and me shill pretty hard for him, because of all the talk-radio heads out there, he's the only talk-radio regular I know of that is consistent on a conservative message, even to foreign policy which he astutely ties to the fact we simply cannot afford it.

I doubt anyone will hear any other members of the talk-radio mafia state that we cannot afford the constant welfare AND warfare states.

Pennsylvania
05-19-2010, 11:50 AM
A Mike Church podcast would be ideal...

just my rapidly depreciating $.02

Southron
05-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Bleh. That's what I get for sleeping in. I must have missed it.

Early to bed, early to rise...

Mike Church is the man.

Natalie
05-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Wow, I didn't know he was on XM! I have XM! I will be listening to him from now on :)

amy31416
05-19-2010, 12:22 PM
My brother just re-subscribed to Sirius--I've been pimping Mike Church to him...and found out about him from here. Thanks to Cowlesy.

I'm also hoping that it might reduce the number of times my brother calls me and inquires "I heard this on Glenn Beck/Levin/Savage today...is it at all true?" That is getting old...

Cowlesy
05-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Hah, well talk radio appears to be a lucrative business considering the vast fortunes Beck/Limbaugh have made off it, and so the more people we can expose to someone like Church who's saying stuff we agree with, the better it is for us and his show.

My AM alarm clock still wakes me up with Imus (who I think is hysterical with all his sidekicks and their commentary), but once I get going in the morning I turn on Church on the internet-radio, and shutoff Imus on my alarm clock. Imus just cracks me up with how he just rips on everyone.

HOLLYWOOD
05-19-2010, 12:31 PM
+1776 for the BEER PARTY!

torchbearer
05-19-2010, 01:31 PM
What can I say- Mike is from louisiana.

xd9fan
05-19-2010, 05:19 PM
Mike church is awesome!

Matt Collins
05-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I'm the one who told Mike about RPF! :p