PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews on Blumenthal

Jeremy
05-19-2010, 09:14 AM
YouTube - US Senate Cannot Take On The Morally Dead Weight Of This Candidate Without Honor! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FvuXIZ7XgM)

Bruno
05-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Gotta say I'm surprised a bit by him on this.

Last night when talking about the Critz win in PA, he said over and over "he has a great ethnic name, that will help him..."

He brings up race more than anyone else on television and never gets called out on it.

Jeremy
05-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Gotta say I'm surprised a bit by him on this.

Last night when talking about the Critz win in PA, he said over and over "he has a great ethnic name, that will help him..."

He brings up race more than anyone else on television and never gets called out on it.

Specter was on his show last night and said that the African American community would like his support for free school lunches... sounded pretty racist to me, but no one caught it.

Bruno
05-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Specter was on his show last night and said that the African American community would like his support for free school lunches... sounded pretty racist to me, but no one caught it.

geez, he never ceases to amaze with the crap that comes out of his mouth.

Such as :

"For a minute during that speech, I forgot Obama was black!"

Perry
05-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Makes me question wether Chris Matthews was "in it".
I know many Vietnam veterans and they don'y go around asking people "were you in it?".
I was the only person my Dad trusted with his Vietnam stories and when he met a veteran he asked "what was your unit" or "where were you stationed" but never "were you in it?"

I call bullshit.

Bruno
05-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Makes me question wether Chris Matthews was "in it".
I know many Vietnam veterans and they don'y go around asking people "were you in it?".
I was the only person my Dad trusted with his Vietnam stories and when he met a veteran he asked "what was your unit" or "where were you stationed" but never "were you in it?"

I call bullshit.

his only thousand-yard-stare is when is is looking at Obama's pants and getting a thrill up his leg

Don't Tread on Mike
05-19-2010, 03:27 PM
yea, i was watching that last night and was really quite impressed with msnbc for about 30 seconds. then they went back to being liberal elitists.

Perry
05-19-2010, 05:10 PM
his only thousand-yard-stare is when is is looking at Obama's pants and getting a thrill up his leg

HA! lol

K466
05-20-2010, 07:28 AM
I can't believe it, I agree with Chris for the first time ever!