PDA

View Full Version : RNC Spokesman Claims that "RNC never had a problem w/ the Ron Paul people"

bobbyw24
05-19-2010, 07:29 AM
SAW THIS ON THE DAILY PAUL
Submitted by LearnRonPaul on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 03:09

This is one of those "Karma is Wonderful" moments! - On Rachel Maddow's show on MS-NBC, she interviews a tool (Doug Hyde) from the RNC. It's funny the way she almost mocks him as she states that "the Republican Party has a lot to be excited about due to the fact that Rand Paul won so decisively in KY." She asks him how the RNC can ever embrace Rand Paul and the Tea Party Movement, considering the friction that seems to exist between the RNC and the Ron Paul movement. First, after her question, the look on his face is priceless (he almost looks as though he was forced to swallowed a live worm). He then states that there is no friction with them and Ron Paul supporters...

Oh Really? Is this the same RNC who did everything in their power to lock out Ron Paul supporters from their party organization nationwide during the primaries in 08? Is this the same RNC that refused to let Ron Paul and his supporters into their convention? Is this the same RNC that wouldn't let Ron Paul speak even though he received delegates! IS THIS THE SAME RNC THAT TREATED THE GOOD DOCTOR AS IF HE WERE A CRIMINAL AS THEY HAD SECURITY SURROUND HIM AT THE EVENT?

These establishment RNC jerks are turning into dinosaurs! They are starting to squirm and get queasy over the thought that, not only are they being forced to accept our idealology just to survive, they are now going to have to deliver the message with us and do it on our terms or they risk becoming irrelevant!

Enjoy the clip! I know I did!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/vp/37225558#37224633

speciallyblend
05-19-2010, 07:32 AM
lmfao, this guy for the rnc is so full of s*#t. i can just imagine his face on having to swallow that worm:)

the gop has alot of ass kissing to do;) turns around and bends over and waits for the failed gop to line up to start kissing;)

"He then states that there is no friction with them and Ron Paul supporters"...??? wtf. the only folks with the friction caused was the corrupt gop!!!

the neo-con gop are the ones that are screwing america!!

Liberty Rebellion
05-19-2010, 07:36 AM
This guy must be a comedian. And a bad one at that.

Imaginos
05-19-2010, 07:37 AM
Sure.
And Rudy Giuliani never had a problem with Ron Paul people either.
(sarcasm)

Romulus
05-19-2010, 07:41 AM
I think and I hope that, the neocon movement is beginning to unravel. We need to keep this momentum going. FUD works both ways.

RM918
05-19-2010, 07:41 AM
So long as we deliver victories, people like that guy DON'T CARE what we think. If it starts to taper off they'll get right back to nasty.

Bern
05-19-2010, 07:43 AM
If revenge is a dish best served cold, that was a delicious sauce.

speciallyblend
05-19-2010, 07:46 AM

YouTube - G. Love and Special Sauce- My Baby's Got Sauce (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMAizuqPBik)

Cold Beverage for the Revolution;)

YouTube - G. Love & Special Sauce - Cold Beverage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-9iduLNxN8&feature=related)

CharlesTX
05-19-2010, 07:50 AM

LOL...yes it is. yes it is.

Badger Paul
05-19-2010, 10:04 AM
A simple sorry would have soothed a lot of feelings. Now they pretend there were no problems at all.

Sue Lowden and Chuck Muth in Nevada are going to find out shortly what happens to people who try and cheat us. They get tossed to the political wayside.

speciallyblend
05-19-2010, 11:27 AM
A simple sorry would have soothed a lot of feelings. Now they pretend there were no problems at all.

Sue Lowden and Chuck Muth in Nevada are going to find out shortly what happens to people who try and cheat us.

i hope so, sue lowden must be brought down! remind me who chuck muth is again??

cswake
05-19-2010, 11:44 AM
IMHO, this is the mentality of "us vs them" winning. The RNC sees that the Tea Party/Paul platform is popular and can win in Kentucky, and they'll now support it. I'm surprised the communications director went out of his way to mention the Jack Tough video multiple times!

georgiaboy
05-19-2010, 11:45 AM
videos like that really make all the last coupla years' worth of jibes, jeers, and taunts at the debates, conventions, etc., begin to feel WORTH IT!!!!!

feels good.

dannno
05-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Remember Rand announced his candidacy on her show :)

Cowlesy
05-19-2010, 11:51 AM
I'd bet good money there is a lot of stunned politicians in D.C. right now, trying to figure out how the hell Rand Paul absolutely blew their guy out of the water by 25 POINTS and the most Republicans turning out for a Republican Primary election EVER in Kentucky.

cswake
05-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Looks like the DNC is deleting all the Jack Tough videos off Youtube. I can only find this working reference to the original Jack Tough video:

http://www.whas11.com/archive/65063857.html

bobbyw24
05-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Remember Rand announced his candidacy on her show :)

Looks like he'll be on her show again tonight-May 19th

TigerPrwn
05-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Here is one of his old ads:

YouTube - "Tough Ideas" Jack Conway for Attorney General (KY) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=184_KOCe9d8)

Here is the youtube:
YouTube - The Return Of Jack Tough (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGfFWsihqI)

Rpfers could go nuts with that. lol

Pericles
05-19-2010, 12:03 PM
They want to win, and after getting a clue that where we are is a winning message, when properly delivered, they won't be able to jump on the freight train fast enough.

ItsTime
05-19-2010, 12:18 PM
Good. So they will have no problem backing Ron Paul in 2012 ;)

Badger Paul
05-19-2010, 12:34 PM
It's not surprising, political parties think they are like clubs and don't like "outsiders" getting involved. Goldwater '64, McGovern '72, Reagan '76, Jackson '88, Dean '04 and Paul in '08, it's all the same. What they don't realize is that politics at its best is about energy and passion and people alongside the use of power. For some it's a career and bully for them, they can benefit by being in office on our ticket. But so long as this a democracy, the people have the right to be involved. If the long term effect is revitalizing one of the two great political parties in the history of the world with new ideas and new blood, then we've done a service for our country.

speciallyblend
05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Good. So they will have no problem backing Ron Paul in 2012 ;)

thread winner;) woot woot