PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Daniel Mongiardo supporters

cesarcongo
05-19-2010, 03:24 AM
You fought a very hard fight to the finish. Jack Conway used the dirtiest tricks imaginable to strip Mongiardo from his lead and with that I sympathize.
we have more in common than differences. We all oppose cap and trade and we oppose Obamacare and a lot more we oppose together
If Dr. Dan was your guy then Dr Rand is also your guy
Lets beat the anti coal anti small business progressives!
Either we hang together or we all get hanged separately!

cesarcongo
05-22-2010, 01:16 PM
.... :)

silverhandorder
05-22-2010, 01:17 PM
No one is hanging me damn it! Go Rand lets unite under real principles!

skyorbit
05-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Bump

Honestly, I think this works for us. Mongiardo was the anti-establishment candidate. We can keep running against the political elites.

Tracy

itshappening
05-23-2010, 03:11 AM
when we can expect a speech and a press conference to reach out?

On twitter Adams said they're putting together "Democrats for Rand Paul" I think they need a launch event, possibly some local speakers and Rand himself and do it in a carefully selected county which Mongiardo won big and bring all the press along

we need to do this in the next few weeks while the attention is on Rand

itshappening
05-23-2010, 03:12 AM
by the way, the Rural democrat blogger is proudly supporting Rand

thomas-in-ky
05-23-2010, 03:18 AM
Met a small business owner/democrat Wednesday (the day after the election) who said he was probably going to vote for Rand Paul now that his man (Mongiardo) was out of the running. His dad was of the same mind.

itshappening
05-23-2010, 03:20 AM
Dr Paul needs to say good things about Dr Dan without embarrassing him. Thank him for his service and his principled campaign and suggest 'in many ways we're similar'

itshappening
05-23-2010, 03:25 AM
"even though we dont agree on everything, I recognize a man of principle, honesty and integrity in Lt Governor Mongiardo "